Is there anything more cancerous than truck drivers who own their cars to look epic and cool rather than for work

Is there anything more cancerous than truck drivers who own their cars to look epic and cool rather than for work

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/N0olDPHch_Y
youtube.com/watch?v=q0S642NtHtE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yeah no I'd take the evo.

When you have a truck everyone just wants you to help them move.

people who drive their big faggot trucks in the city are retards

That's why you own an el Camino

Some people don't have employment were owning a truck is necessary. You know, successful people.

Yeah, few people really need trucks. This epidemic of global warming and pollution created by the unrestrained car culture in the US needs to be stopped.

Why?

There was a kid in my high school engineering class who would spend all of his free time in class looking at trucks with lift kits. I don't get it.

Both are shit

Give me a sedan

I wish they still made them

Evo is for literal kids

t.sti owner

Depends on where you live, but in general both of those things in the picture are rather homosexual. Ricers are gayer by just a little bit though.

I have a honda fit, because it is affordable in price as well as maintenance and fuel. Also I am not a retard who thinks a car defines who I am.

>t. Same car with different body

>tfw everyone in nevada drives these dumb fuck lifted trucks

Blue collar work is more prevalent here though, but still. Im not used to it though because I'm not originally from this state

Huhu I used to call them "ca-trucks".

This is a work truck

My dream vehicle is a big ass truck with big ass wheels. Most badass thing out there.

slow as fuck, not maneuverable and creating more traffic. they should drive them in the right lane only desu

also it's waste of gas

BMW M3. The ideal car for any man.

wheres the supra?

youtu.be/N0olDPHch_Y

This is a lifted pretty boy cuck truck that is to high to tow with and cant go offroad.

I use my truck to suck dick down logging roads

>rice car
>kids
>lifted trucks
>fags

>global warming

Fuck off shill

my man

Both of those are for children.

Adults get a GT

A huge truck is way more than I need almost all the time. Really, I would prefer a small, fast car. But sometimes you just have to get a table and six chairs to your place, and you can't do that in a Miata.

You still don't need a huge truck for that, though.

Do you own a Mexican built fit, or Japanese built fit?

If it was really that much of a problem it would be illegal to drive them in the city like ATVs and such.

>waste of gas
Who the fuck cares hippy

Correlation does not equal causation. CO2 being higher is a result of more living things on earth. Which is preempted by a rise in temperature from the sun.

Kill yourself faggot.

>tfw own an evo and a truck

One attracts 16 year old boys, the other 45 year old single mothers.

It's the perfect duo for anyone that prefers to sit at home and masturbate.

Tits or gtfo please

do people in US really need such a high suspension? seems unnecessary

They are compensating

I'd rather take any 80s toyota but I didn't see any in the pic.

This thread is confusing me, the Canadians are the based ones and the Americans are the cucks?? The fuck?

Dream car thread?
Find a more BASED vehicle
pro tip I know nothing about cars

in bernie sanders' vermont where mud roads are prevalent, yes

Because these are poor Americans that can't afford a truck. I know you leafs love our trucks.

Sad to see all the truck owners getting hate.

Here in FL, you need a truck to go anywhere west of I-95 if it's not an already-paved road.

t. older upperclassfag, never owned a truck

Sorry OP, pic related.

District 9 cannot be used far an example.

The rally fighter must be retardedly fun to drive. Would be extra cool if you could lower the suspension to not get attention in town.

I doubt that highly, just get a car with all wheel drive

If you don't need a truck for work purposes what the fuck is the point of getting a huge cumbersome gas guzzling eyesore?

This. Has to be, I guess the Americans here are yuppie eco drivers or something.

>thinking it's a girl

How new are you

?

i like it how those fags never even take it off road and keep washing them every other day

what a bunch of pathetic cucks

Driving a big truck is like wearing a sign that says "I have a tiny penis"

Compensating for something, truckfags?

ey, just because you would die in an economic collapse apocolypse scenario and I wouldn't, doesn't mean you have to bring us truck owners down with you

Everyone needs a truck sometime

I use mine to deliver packages for my work every day, but I would have a truck regardless of my job. Why by a car when you can buy a truck? Same as a car, but you also can tow shit and haul shit if you need to. It's utilitarian patrician as fuck.

Floridafag here. This is the flattest fucking place what on earth are you talking about.

>I doubt that highly

Ever looked down while flying over florida? You see sky reflected off the swamps and wetlands.Yes, indeed, you need a truck to operate anywhere between i-95 and i-75 that isn't already paved/manicured.

A friend gives me a ride when I go hog-hunting in CFL, and I can tell you that I wouldn't be able to get there in my 4wd 2016 pathfinder lease.

>thinking only girls have tits
Total newfag?

In my neck of the woods, they're compensating for not having enough ground clearance in most cars.

>Implying an all wheel drive car can't handle unpaved roads

Either you're a butthurt poorly endowed truck owner or trolling

This pic helps me every fucking time. God I love her.

This

fellas, fellas. what ya'll have to realize is that here in American, the home of the brave and the land of the free anyone could purchase anything just cause. people here have the freedom to own a 6 liter v8 truck and just use it to go to walmart or a jap car with bolted on trashcan lids. Its what good men died to preserve. God Bless.

>Is there anything more cancerous than truck drivers who own their cars to look epic and cool rather than for work
Nope. If you don't regularly use the 4x4 and don't use it for something that a normal car couldn't do you are a gigantic faggot.

>Floridafag here. This is the flattest fucking place what on earth are you talking about.

>inb4 rolling hills of west florida

I'm talking about wetlands, dipshit. You are aware that florida has some swampland, yes?

Not owning a luxury sedan, its like you arn't even aware you are plebs

I saw something like this over here a couple of times, i can allways tell from far away that its a burger without even lookin at the licence plates.

>Implying a GMC Syclone wouldnt be cool as fuck

i like when the pastiest doughy motherfucker slowly crawls down out of one of those megatrucks

What is all wheel drive for 200, Alex.

I accidentally scratched the coating of some faggot's pickup truck taking a huge piece of furniture out of it for a tailgate thing in college.

It was a one inch microscopic scratch, but first he started yelling then he broke down in tears

>wah putting teflon coating was 800$
>my dad just bought that for me
>the teflon wahhh

He wouldn't stop sobbing for the entire night.

I'll never forget that and I think of that whiny little bitch everytime I see another a 'truck'

Those do good burners...real good

You should have your throat slit and shit rubbed into the wound, degenerate.

I don't think keeping your property clean and nice equates to a cuck, but this however:

youtube.com/watch?v=q0S642NtHtE

Notice, it's not a truck.

>never take it off road
How do you know they never leave the city and take it to some rural place for a spin?

the cars on top are designed to be driven, aside from some extra plastic some of them have they are fully functional cars that can carry people and things

The lifted trucks are fucking stupid because you make the back gate higher and harder to load shit in
Im sure the lifting was done super professional too so they dont ride like shit
and im also sure they will never leave asphalt

>drove trucks on a farm and at work
>would never own a truck if I didn't have to

They hog gas, are fucking huge, no turn radius, and you have no room on the road to wiggle. They're great for work, but terrible as an everyday vehicle.

Plus people get them just to seem cool, just buy a fucking motorcycle

Guys, I'm beginning to suspect this person may not like Obama.

Which is why you buy a jeep

>6 liter v8

Who the fuck makes a 6liter v8?

I live in a residential area where everybody has their own gated parkinglot.
One appartmentbuilding of 60 appartments has their own, gated. A row of houses has their own.

Guy across the street has a dodge ram. He cant properly manouver it in the gate because of the size and turning circle. But also because he sucks ass at parking.

Actually I take it back. It floods like fucking crazy every time it rains a truck would be great.

I want one of these

Enjoy your break downs and roll overs!

>Actually I take it back.

Great, now fuck off.

>nigger truck

> tfw rusted out ae86's routinely go for 5-7k.

I both love and hate Initial D.

This, fucking disgusting cuck that guy is.

Well, buy a Toyota avolan and buy a lexus badge off ebay..enjoy

Welcome to Sup Forums bitch :^)

>Driving past a highschool around 2:30
>Texas
>All the little faggots have trucks
>They're all lifted 20 feet off the ground with no silencing ring on their turbos
>Enough black smoke to punch a hole in the Ozone layer
>Have a 2014 Camaro SS
>Giant black truck pulls up next to me on my left and starts revving
>This truck is making WAAAAAAY too much noise for how fast it's going
>It sounds like it's struggling to go 35 mph
>School zone ends
>Rev my engine to show the truck that I'll play
>He takes off making an ungodly amount of smoke
>This truck is making so much fuckin noise
>It's like your average American running around the track (big, slow, and weezing)
>Wait like 20 seconds for the smoke to clear
>The truck has had a head start for at least 20 seconds
>He's only made it about 150-175 feet ahead
>Floor it
>I've caught up with him in under 10 seconds
>Fly past the little faggot at 85 mph
>Slow down
>Stoplight
>Truck races a Honda Accord next
>It loses

Why are truck owners such faggots?

SUV master race
>this is totally a Sup Forums thread

why was that so funny

Probably a diesel. They literally sound like they're about to explode just idling.

It's also about ground clearance. But yeah, it's pretty awesome to be mad at what other people drive.

I just want to get from point A to point B man.
Preferably in not a minivan.

i just dont get the lifted suspension
its far less stable and will require maintenance far more often than its unmodified counterpart

>rwd vs fwd
>v8 vs v6
Come on...

because its true

This isn't /o/, fag.

My current beater has like 2" of clearance so I basically have to say a prayer whenever it rains which is like every other day here. Trucks have their advantages for sure.

Again, never owned a truck, and AWD cars are good for snow, which it never does here in Florida. You know what it does do? Rain/flood and make the mud 4ft deep. Good luck if you have no ground clearance.

yfw then evo & suby see more dirt than the trucks combined.