ask-dave-rubin.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Easy, get your answer here
ask-dave-rubin.com/

haha

oh america, you so religious fundamentalist

Faggot inbred newfag kill yourself.

"Hey Mister"

Always feel sorry for American teens, don't have the luxury of buying beer and going drinking at 18

Grow a beard and act cool bro. Dont take a wallet with you just cash so if they ask for ID you can say you'll go get your wallet and just leave.

Wait two years. Alcohol is overrated. You probably only want it because you're not allowed.

beer only allowed if you are 21 lmao, amerifags

You don't. Get a bottle of vodka or something. Find a homeless dude to get you a bottle

Understandable. Have a nice day sir.

go to Canada

Pay a homeless person to buy it for you and your friends if he tries to rip you off just kick his ass hes homeless no onw cares

>Go to liqour store
>Grab x amount beer of choice
>Run out of liquor store

Move to Canada

wait outside store and ask homeless man or normal cool guy to buy you beer, don't ask nerds or liberal looking people they will only call the cops on you

You stop lurking on Sup Forums and get a social life, then you wouldn't have to ask a question like this.

Also good way

I can't grow a beard, though

you don't man. sorry but you gotta live without it

>walk in first choice of a store
>select beer of choice from fridge
>camel walk up to counter

At this point there are two options:

>they card you
>"Oh damn my ID is in my car, ill be right back"
>leave

Or
>they don't card you

Confidence is key

If you're a regular at a store and are cool with the workers they'll probably sell it to you. I was buying alcohol and smokes when I was 19 just because they knew me

This. I did this many times when I was 18. Only I preferred bacardi 151 or captain Morgan rum.

Only degenerates drink beer.

> be 16
> go into supermarket and buy beer legally

easy

Ask someone over 21 to buy it, steal it or go to the ghetto and buy from an Arab. Don't go after 4pm though, shit gets dangerous.

Offer sexual favours for booze
Simple

Don't be a giant faggot.
have older friends cause you're cool as shit.
They ask you, hey bro want a beer?
This is normal life.

fucking newb im 13 and can get alchohol without using Sup Forums

just steal it off of your parents

i've been getting pissed up since the age of 12

>24
>still get carded
>but at least I can buy

are you in Ontario?

walk into the store and buy a beer m8

unless you're a cuck from somewhere else

find hooker they will do anything for money

Move to Canada faggot. I live walking distance away from the quebec border and I would walk over and buy alcohol when I was 14. The korean shop owners didn't give a fuck as long as you brought them business they never ID you.

Back in my day we could get kekgs and just go in the woods charge 5 doller a cup, make money, get fucked up, and hopefully get laid. Now a days i hear you need way more then just a license. Something about 2x the cost as a deposit and a metal placard with the buyer's information on it that cannot be removed by penalty of law.

What the fuck happend in this country?

Literally anywhere in Canada, not just Ontario. Hell, in Quebec the age is 18, but you don't wanna live in Quebec. It's the New Jersey of Canada.

dont live in fucking america

Get a homeless guy to help you

When I was younger, a friends older brother always bought beer for us. If that didnt work, we went to an area of town with crack heads and shit and told them we'd give em like 5 or 10 bucks to buy us shit.

Damn it feels good to be 24 and not have to go through that shit anymore

I'm from the southern half of New Jersey and I take offense to this. North Jersey might be like Quebec, but the south isn't.

Same bro. Although I only frequent like 2 liquor stores now so they don't card me anymore. Bars on the other hand i get carded 90% of the time.

609?