Stanley Kubrick Considered White Men Can’t Jump One of His Favorite Films

vanityfair.com/hollywood/2013/02/stanley-kubrick-favorite-films-list-white-men-cant-jump

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sJ_OzvtNZf8
youtube.com/watch?v=k80E5KTjvmA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

And Zoolander is one of Terrence Malick's favourite movies. Directors can't watch boring classics or art crap all the time.

Takashi Miike's favorite film is Starship Troopers

another fun fact: Ingmar Bergman loved Jurassic Park and Sex and the City.

>article titled Stanley "Kubrick Considered White Men Can’t Jump One of His Favorite Films"
>has a picture of it
>article basically only mentions it off hand in one sentence
Get dem clicks

>“He saved my life,” Albert says. “I was so depressed; I didn’t understand the movie business, I didn’t know what was happening, and he said, ‘This is a brilliant movie—the movie I’ve always wanted to make about jealousy. You will not understand what I’m saying, but you must believe me: The studio decides before the movie is ever released how it’s going to do. It has nothing to do with you.’“

Goddamnit the conspiracies are even here

What more is there to say about it? He considered it one of his favourite films and that's that. staymadcuck

White Men Can't Jump is true kino.

One of Spielberg's favorite movies is allegedly a boy-orgy snuff film shot in the 60's in a bomb shelter underneath an elementary school.

and? Kubrick is a meme

Nic Cage allegedly has a huge interest in snuff films (it's why he did the movie 8mm) and allegedly owns possibly the largest and most in depth snuff film collection in the world.

One of my favorites is Kindergarten Cop, I think everyone likes dumb stuff too.

Ain't nothing wrong with Kindergarten Cop

Always thought those glasses looked so cool, top-tier villain-wear

>kubrick likes it
>i must hate it

>arnold kino
>dumb

kys, my man

Rob Schneider allegedly hires undocumented workers to choke him while he showers for sexual gratification

Probally had more to do with a young rosie perezs tits

They looked great in that movie

Thank you. I love this movie youtube.com/watch?v=sJ_OzvtNZf8

Dubs Man's favorite movie is American Ninja

Yes spielberg loved that movie

BIG

Scorsese loved magical mystery tour.

You have to be a complete faggot not to enjoy plebian taste once in a while.

Sir. Patrick Stewart loves Beavis & Butthead and he is a Shakespearean actor.

There's a Tarkovsky interview from shortly before his death where he waxes lyrical about the first Terminator.

>The brutality and low acting skills are unfortunate, but as a vision of the future and the relation between man and his destiny, the film is pushing the frontier of cinema as an art

It's actually in my top 5 comedies. Loved that movie.

>dose way too creepy villains for a kid's movie

kidkino

Commando is always somewhere in the order of my top ten films. I defy you to find anything by Fellini or Pasolini even half as entertaining as that film.

It's not out of the question that the best (objective quality) movie you've ever seen should be your favourite (subjective quality) movie, but it's unlikely
Starship Troopers is not even close to the best movie I've ever seen but it's certainly my favourite

An Arnie film is like a really really good beer. It's not high culture, but it's entertaining and damn well made

>White Men Can’t Jump

classic american cuck kino

>cinema

what a meme loving fuck

Whats Dan Schneiders favorite movie?

Sadly, as a German I downloaded this hoping for cuckoldry but there was none. The negroe is married to a negroe and the white fellow is with a Mexican. The negroe does not cuckold with the Mexican.

Movie doesn't have to be "good" to be enjoyable. Pretty much every cinephile has their guilty pleasures.

So when are they going to make the sequel, White Men Can't Fuck?

see

Yes OP, I saw that threat at the top of Reddit also.

What qualifies best? Rich with symbolism and enigmas but never convoluted, action packed and entertaining, great character development, scope and interpersonal relationships, and cinematography was novel. Frankly a masterpiece. Accessible with depth.

It's a pretty good movie, tbchwyf

reddit is where we get our content for Sup Forums

Rate my guilty pleasure guys

youtube.com/watch?v=k80E5KTjvmA

Senior Schneider, look at what they're posting on Sup Forums!

Is Eyes Wide Shut any good? its the only kubrick movie i haven't seen

kek

I'm deciding whether to watch this or Barry Lyndon tonight.

EWS is probably his most entertaining movie, Barry Lyndon is his most boring.

Not saying anything quality wise, just warning you.

i too am subscribed to /r/movies

>barry lyndon
>most boring
this pleb