Why do you all pretend that being attracted to early adolescent females is questionable let alone abhorrent?

Why do you all pretend that being attracted to early adolescent females is questionable let alone abhorrent?

because we fear the van

Females with budding breasts to nurse their young...

Because they don't want to go to jail otherwise??

MOREEE

I know the mods can't delete this thread yet, But here's a friendly reminder, I will be here, monitoring this thread. Ready to report anything i deem even the slightest bit questionable.

You guys have been warned!

Forming hips to facilitate childbirth...

And ovulating to produce offspring, then...

kik???

It's biologically natural to be attracted to that, therefore...

because people nowadays tend to ignore biology. Men try to be women, women try to be men and niggers pretend to be people.
Why not also ignore the fact that a 12yo can procreate and be sexy?

Psychologically sound.

Nigga you gay

I'm open about my love of that age

Being attracted to them is not a punishable offense. Acting on that attraction, perhaps, but not simply acknowledging to yourself you're attracted to them.

cool d00d

Agreed.

Because we don't live in the Middle Ages anymore when people died young.

My step daughter is thirteen. Boner of death when I drop her off at school every morning. Drooling over those freshly pubescent flowers

depends in which country you live in

Negras bien de acá!! Jajaja!!

>Danielle Bregoli

im not excusing rape and molestation but its ridiculous to not acknowledge that there is bad parenting and 14 year old sluts.

which one do you want?

porsupollo

far right

candydoll.tv

Some pretty decent models there, Eva R and Maya L are my faves.

Yep, right there, that's what does it

niggers and Arabs still live in middle ages and do this shit... Are as unenlightened as a nigger?

The middle one. The middle one all day.

kekmate

All of them... But if I could only pick one, braces

...**they're**

Sigh...

Not advocating for this gross shit, but life expectancy of 30ish is a myth. It's skewed by infant mortality.

Numbers. They're definite and unlying, until they're not.

Because it's illegal. Morals might be relative, but laws are pretty explicitly worded.

1,2 and 4

Read:

dont act like you wouldn't

there's a video of these hotels humping raccoon seen it on fb a while ago

It's not questionable, nor odd, nor strange, nor uncommon, nor anything else of the same nature, it's extremely common and a clear sign of a healthy sexuality.

Every argument against it stems from either hysterical people preying on modern hysterical parents with obsessive control over children. They see children as a possession, not as people, so anyone who promotes this type of control freak mentality has their full support, so they keep pushing for insane legislation over anything that might help them to keep absolute control over all aspect of a child's life for as long as possible.

It's no wonder children are growing up neurotic, need to be kept on drugs, and need daily visits to psychiatrists, once they reach sexual maturity. Parents get in the way of what their bodies are programmed to do, so the children go crazy, as they drive everyone else around them insane.

Control is bad, but that's not how everyone sees the world we live in now, apparently.

Bring the good stuff already

really?...didn't even noticed sites watermark

Head over to sharechan.org...anyone got sites?

far left is amazing

don't have facebook...so i wouldn't know...