Death Grips

Death Grips

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qe6hHnHUQVk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

exmilitary is my shit.

i actually liked exmilitary better than the money store

Same here. The samples, the energy, really everything. TMS is still real good though.

yeah its pretty much all good. What i mostly like about exmilitary over TMS was the grittiness and production being much more lenient i really think it adds to it.

Agreed. I'm more inclined in general to music like that, something about it.

i know and theres really nothing like death grips when it comes down to it. do you know anything else like that? like i literally listened to everything 30 times by DG. i theres just nothing else like it and im sadly getting kind of bored

What about them?

Also when i first started listening to it i thought it all sounded weirdly nostalgic but i know its not that obviously. it gives a weird yet really pleasing feeling similar to it. its like they know how to make sounds that are really pleasing to the ear

they good

They're almost too good. I haven't met another soul who's willing to give them a listen. Even their more harmonic songs just seem too abrasive for most people.

I really would like to get into death grips but I can't find a single song i like.

link me a good one pls?

Theyre fuckin amazing. I dont understand but its like musical drugs to me. Especially since ive listened to them so much im starting to get bored and i want more. If theyre done though its oh well.

youtube.com/watch?v=qe6hHnHUQVk

try hacker, the fever, get got or on gp

when i first listen to them i thought they sounded like trash. but i just kept listening and listening to them and i fell in love. you just have to look into them more and more. he may sound like hes retardedly screaming (which he is) but everything he says usually adds to the song whether if its its meaning or just how well constructed it is. i recommend starting off with the money store and just keep going from there

TOO MANY HOES IN MY MOTHAFUCKIN MEAL

yeah thanks man.

I've had that happen to me with a lot of music, i'mma get drunk and do just that.

post rare rides

yeah no problem. if you truley like it you should definitely try to get into it because itll be a whole new world

though i despise the song guillotine lmao

yeah me to. that songs shit to me. idk how anyone got into that

IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES

I was trying to do this but captcha was being a cunt.
Thanks again Satan