Who is this and why do I care? This mans death alone will save thousands of chickens a year

Who is this and why do I care? This mans death alone will save thousands of chickens a year.

big black. he was on a show called rob and big.

you're probably about ten years too young for this show.

it was basically the mich lite version of jackass.

So a nigger that hasn't been relevant in 20 years?

I hate that wigger faggot Rob Dyrcunt but i actually enjoyed Big Black when that show was big. Haven't seen him around much since the show, still a pretty cool nigger in my book RIP

i remember playing runescape and watching robs show. back when i was a lil whipper snapper. i get no pussy

Is that nigga dead he owe me $3.50.

r.i.p

I saw in an interview that rob and bicg black were in a romantic relationship while the show was going. I remember him saying that every once and a while rob would sneak under the dining room table and service big black after the film crew left. I still remember that episode where rob snuggled up to big black while big black lightly kissed his neck. I guess after they broke off Rob wouldnt let him on his new show, im sure rob is really broken up about this.

he was on rob's new show. he had an office in the building.

>it was basically the mich lite version of jackass
it was literally nothing like jackass

Damn RIP BB one of the only black people i ever liked.

Seriously nothing like jackass.

But he wasnt a regular, the producers told him he had to have him on due to audience feedback. Rob didnt want him as a regular because he said there was too much awkward "sexual tention"

20 years?
At least fucking google the current show AND the current year, dick wad.

Cool made up story bro. Just cause you want to get fucked by black dudes doesn't mean other people do kid. Go to bed.

Yeah fucking right.

Fuck! I'm actually sad about this. Big Black was cool as fuck.

It was in a rolling stone article, look it up

heard about this too

apparently one of the script writers caught them in the act and was paid to keep his mouth shut until the show ended

Yeah, apparently he promised him a writing job for rediculousness if he didnt say anything but the dude was about to go public with it so rob went to rolling stone first. Did the old Letterman technique

F

But in all seriousness, they had a falling out as friends and got into a few disagreements.
In reality they were just Bros that eventually didn't see eye to eye.
They made up after a while and Rob gave big black a guest spot on his new show.

No, Rob said big black was sleeping with another woman and said thats when they cancelled the show because they couldnt work together. Rob said he missed the cock and had him on the show a few times but he knew deep in his heart big black did not see him as a lover anymore so it was only a few times. RIP