Explain how you aren't a slave?

Explain how you aren't a slave?

Not a nigger

If only that were enough

We're all slaves in this society, you cant do what you really want to ever

Yeah so long as your looking for the approval of others.

I am a member of the property owning class

i am on killing myself soon, I am the one who decides when and how it ends. I make the final decision on my life

Ur a slave to ur property

Ur a slave to ur own mind

Why don't you just go join the Kurdish freedom fighters?

isnt everybody? all our actions are made by our own minds

Why so he can be a slave there to? Those fags think they're fighting for freedom but they are fighting to stay enslaved lol

Speak for yourself

i have honestly thought about doing it. i looked about going about it and its harder than it looks. its very hit and miss apparently

who makes your decisions then lol?

I exist as an amorphous blob of energy and can do whatever I want and take whatever form I want

I'm drunk

Percocet, Molly percocet.

when I think if something i don't 'think about thinking it' I just already know. My brain interprets impulses but I just follow my impulses. There isn't too much decision making. Some people do think a whole lot about everything but even they sometimes just follow their impulses. At a certain point you can live life in a truly spontaneous way. You just have to want to live that kind of life for yourself

Sup Forums you never fail to amaze me with the elaborate ways you come up with stupid shit

I could move to Africa and live in the jungle if I felt like it.

Why cuz ur so limited everyone else must be. Why don't you try and evolve. Try and dig deep. Stop being so basic. Not everyone has to stagnate like you.

I'm a slave but at least I'm a house slave.

I have an easy high paying job and get to spend a lot of time hanging out with my friends, seeing my girlfriend, playing sports, and drawing pictures.

i can go live in the woods alone if i want but i don't mind participating in society

I don't feel like it though. I would rather be enslaved then die of malaria running with the monkeys.

Still a slave lol

Because niggers actually do tongue my anus.

Yeah no practical escape, might as well enjoy it.

If you're doing EXACTLY what you want then keep doing it

I literally do whatever the poop I want. It's just that, what I want didn't involve being a messed up individual.

Why not live free in America? Dig deep...

being a slave would imply I'm the property of someone or work hard and receive next to nothing.
neither of which is true.

you can't claim projection every time someone calls you out for being stupid. the funny thing is is that you just described the mentality of an idiot, one who just follows their impulses. sorry, knowing you're stupid doesn't make you smart. the funny thing is is that actual growth requires thinking, and you have ruled out that you partake in systematic thought because all you do is blindly follow your whims. so you're accusing me of something that you don't actually embody without even knowing that you don't embody in it and how hypocritical you are for trying to say someone is shit for something you don't do. stupid fag.

Who cares, being a slave is better than the alternative. Its nice and easy to think slavery is bad, but our corporate slavery gives us luxuries we couldnt possibly have with current technology otherwise.

Ur def the property of the United States

House, 2 cars, motorcycle, wife, kids, girlfriend, lots of musical instruments, tools, a couple of handguns, and a bicycle.

That sounds pretty comfy.

I am on my pc 95% of my waking life. Don't have a social life or job. Nobody knows me. I don't buy anything especially not all the heavily shilled and advertised products like mainstream brand names. I am a slave to the Internet maybe.

>A property owner that allows its property to change countries

Lol the mindless slave is triggered. Don't keep limiting yourself man. Grow. Evolve. Be free. Haha

Just masturbating constantly, listening to hair metal constantly, getting drunk every weekend and smoking weed everyday

I can pick up my things, walk 5000 miles south and start a new life in the rain forest where nobody would ever bother me.

Slaves cant do that.

Lol if only this luxuries satisfied you in the end. I've had every luxury and one day they all are worthless. You could sleep with the hottest women but then the hottest women seem basic. If you haven't slept with one then it's seems SO GREAT and that's how advertisers enslave you. They make you think the luxurious lifestyle is satisfying but to the ones who live it it isn't great so why work hard to achieve it!

Probably slave all week long trying to keep it up. The you'll die and that'll be it. Sounds like a slave to me

Because working lets me pay my electric and water bill. Thanks, work.

And whether youre satisfied or not changes literally zero about the outcome. trollthread I know, but at least put a little effort in

>slave loaning

I can kill myself anytime.

i don't do anything and money just comes to my bank account every month

>Solution: We all move to Somalia which is an anarchy

>hair metal
album relevant to this shit thread

Ur definitely a culture slave hahaha

lol thread/

op is a fucking retard

I am a slave. I work and make just enough money to earn the basic necessities needed to continue my life so I can continue working. I don't have a choice of not working. I don't have the ability to speak my mind unless I'm in a place where no one can hear me because if I say anything offensive I will lose my job. I have such a minuscule influence on laws, world affairs, and politics that it doesn't even matter.

It is. I'll be able to switch to a part time roll in a couple years too and do even less work.

There is always going to be a way with which to justify someone not actually being free. Good bait thread.

I too have considered it for like two whole minutes. Please do elaborate on what you mean about it being hit or miss though

Slave to time.

Not true

I grow my own food.

Nobody can do this. Even those at the top of this whole thing aren't free...their comparative freedom is only allowed by their money. If you participate in society you're a slave to money as well as your needs (food etc). If you leave society you're only held to your needs but you're still a slave SOOO....being human by biological definition can be viewed as a form of slavery. Death is the only possible freedom, and even that isn't guaranteed.

I inherited money
>I don't work
>I don't owe any money to anyone
>Set for life

You work for me.

lol I don't work. Haha

>Breakfast
>Gym
>Out for lunch
>Browse Sup Forums
>Afternoon sleep
>Watch TV shows
>Dinner
>Sex
>Internet
>Sleep

Groundhog day :)

I don't give a fuck about any of this so I'm freer than all y'all

You forgot meditate and smoke weed

Nah! Not into drugs

Raised by a single mom so I am obviously

It's cool man!

Drinking....god damn I love it but I've drank everyday for the past six months. I haven't drank for a week and I don't have brain damage.

*I hope I don't have brain damage. Welp

>Mind is poisoned
>Body is pure.

lol

>hair metal

only disgusting part of that statement

Why should I explain something I already know.

>wanted to put my dick in his mouth after he died

kewl guy

Lol ur mind seems to have a poison in it that ur unaware of.

Slaves are forced to do work without pay. I don't even have a fucking job so I can't even come close to being a slave.

That one thing called the 13th amendment.

U might be the Uncle Tom of slaves boy. Ur sleep AF

Wow that really distracted you with that haha

I know that weed and ketamine are the one and only path to true freedom. But I'm out of K so yeah, slave here.

Yes you realize this we are all slaves in America. The fact that you have discovered this is a major step. We are all debt slaves we borrow to get better shit. This is what our government wants borrow and borrow more to keep up with the jones. What most people don't realize is that is how we keep our banks going. Our stock market is over 20,000 based on selling debt. It will crash at some point. There will be no bail out there will be a bail in. It was passed in congress after the last bail out The banks will be able to take depositors money in the event that they will fail

So what do we do?

Invest in some physical assets like property that will hold a degree of value. Throw some in Bitcoin. Stock some food.

Yeah maybe
>But you do what makes you happy :)

Marijuana. Grow it and make money forever.

Anonymous here Pay off your debts. Live within your means. Stop watching the news that makes us divided. We are all the same. Our government wants to divide us. We are all the same and need to unite together. Black versus white gay versus straight liberal versus conservative Christian versus any other religion rich versus poor. Our Congress has failed us if we do not unite they were ruining this country

the second amendment

Will

i found happiness in slavery

Will?

Wow that's the sleepiest thing I've ever heard. My condolences

Do you think for one second that our government wants us to be united? Fuck no they want us to be divided and keep us distracted so we do not pay attention to the real problems

thanks its a nine inch nails ref

Typo

what are you into besides this thread and fight club

Why would our government want us to be unhappy! They want what's best for us. They're like our mother. We should do what they tell us cuz it's for our own good. Your government cares about you.

Totally agree.

you check out the fidget spinners thread?also i noticed Sup Forums is getting kinda barren seems like threads used to get packed now hours go by