Give me one good reason why cannabis is illegal but alcohol is legal?

Give me one good reason why cannabis is illegal but alcohol is legal?
>strain: golden pineapple

It would crippled a lot of industries. Pharmaceutical companies and material companies. Billions up trillions

Sounds like it's only bad to the pharmaceutical companies and no one else. It sounds like legal cannabis is good for the many while its criminalization is good for only a few. Seems like it should be legal

YEah but a while cannabis industry could be opened up. And because it's a plant thas relatively easy to grow, so long as you aren't a moron, anyone could do it. The common man could live a decent life off of just growing cannabis. I think legal cannabis would be great for the economy.

black budget CIA drug trade money

there literally is no other reason

I live in California faggot so this thread is irrelevant. Also weed is for faggots

>drunk raging RN

it has no tradition of recreational use in western cultures.

Alcohol and tobacco lobbyists

Strain: Gods gift

One of my favorite

to give people a way to make money
otherwise there'd be so little money in wiid that nobody would want to grow it

You forgot the paper industry's lobbyists, which is now fucked with everything moving to digital.

Strain: Marionberry Kush

Weed is life :)

op said good

Move.

>I bought legal weed last weekend

Weed takes so much fresh water to grow, it would deplete resorvoirs overnight. We can't just fool around with non-renewable resources before our water supplies can be supplemented with extra-planetary drilling.

Coloradofag here, so it's legal. My buddy and I are smoking a ton of homegrow outta my bong.

gr8 b8 m8 i r8 8/8

You boys have a lot to learn. It's bad stuff!

Thank you I worked really hard on it. You can use it too if you want, maybe it'll be a copypasta one day :)

its makes a somewhat decent composite material for very cheap

Its obly illegal because minorities used to use it so the U.S. giverment started a war on a harmless drug which escalated and gave ruse to harder drug use and the criminalization of a plant

so folks like OP can make inane threads over it

Legal in California where I live most liberal fucking state tho

Smoked this last week. Shit was awesome

Because of the insane amount money that Tobacco and Alcohol cooperation's put into keeping it illegal so they can stay rich. The original reason cannabis was illegalized was to de-humanize and prosecute Mexicans so there's never been a good reason for it to be illegal

It's easier to find a liver replacement than a lung replacement

it smells like shit

Weed cures the lung cancer as it causes it though so it cancels out.

Because of shit like this

lol U probably only ever smoked skunk weed

Yea, well unfortunately the few it benefits has more power than the many. Or so the many think. They're just too fucking lazy to do anything about it.

Well of course. Isn't that the point. There are always more of the common man that's there is 'THE MAN' but fear is a hell of a thing and it controls people. Fear is the real slave master. Everyone is afraid of everything. From spiders to failure. What if you didn't fear anything?

Because it's not July 1st 2018 quite yet.

The irony is that Mexicans are now notorious for "stealing" jobs from Americans because they work faster, harder, and cheaper than the hillbillies who show up hungover.

both are legal here

Because Old People Vote.

You want to change the world? Vote young people into office and get them to work your desires into law. It's really quite simple.

I tried plugging weed once. My farts smelled worse

There is a little thing called rain. I've also got a long coiled thing screwed into my house and if I point it at the garden it makes rain. Pretty awesome IMHO

If everyone grows pot, it will be as cheap as the dirt it is grown in