If my parents have the right to create 70 years of pain in exchange for 30 minutes of their own personal enjoyment...

If my parents have the right to create 70 years of pain in exchange for 30 minutes of their own personal enjoyment, I should have the right to inflict pain on anyone and everyone for my own personal enjoyment, whether that be beheading people, or violently raping the mentally ill.

Discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iuJ_H2RGGI4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I agree completely.

SCHOOL SHOOTER ALERT WEEE WOOOO
but srsly tho fuck off edgelord

wtf did they even do? Molest you? Or did they just make fun of what a fucking loser you are?

>70 years
Doesn't have to be if you just kill yourself faggot

Agreed. I've already vowed to take as many as I can with me when its my time. Gives me something to look forward to :)

what a fucking moron you are

Or you could just end your pain.

/thread

Fuck off you walking estrogen hormone, this place used to make school-shooters.

it still does, this guy is living proof of it

Seems legit. They shouldn't have had the hubris to create life without even bothering to ask it first. Note about raping reres though, don't knock them up of your guilty of the same sin.

that's retarded you're retarded

If the trench coat fits

>I've already vowed to take as many as I can with me when its my time
Right, because you being a gigantic faggot means other people should die.

God people like you and OP are the absolute worst. Just go listen to My Chemical Romance in your mom's minivan while you cut yourself like you usually do on tuesday nights

>this place used to make school-shooters
>implying that is something to be proud of
>actually being this edgy

You have the right to do anything you please, there'll be consequences for it.

your parents simply gave you the option to live, you're not forced to tho, just kill yourself and end all the pain

>70 years of pain in exchange for 30 minutes of their own personal enjoyment

First of all, even they don't think you'll last 70 years. However long you live is how long their enjoyment lasts.

Golly, is that the retard siren I hear?

Lol quit being a faggot OP. Your life sucks because of you. If you don't like it, then change it. If not, kill yourself.

Stay wild
youtu.be/iuJ_H2RGGI4

An hero then

If you voted for drumpftf then you already inflicted like 4 years of pain to everyone.

yeah but not when you were here. this board is 18+ btw, sweetie :)

>this place used to make school-shooters
>"HEY EVERYBODY I AM 12 YEARS OLD"

70 years of pain ?

Are we just going to ignore pic related?

What in the actual fuck are you even talking about?

>my parents have the right to create 70 years of pain
does this mean you are in your 40's?

Depending, your parents are only responsible for up to 25 years of your life, or until you are no longer considered dependent.
From then on, your life is in your hands, which is not necessarily "pain," as you put it.
Grow up and take control of your life.

Consider this: even if they did a shitty job, your parents had to put up with you your entire childhood.
None of this gives you the right to inflict pain on anyone, not even your parents.