>have crazy ex gf that tried to commit suicide after i broke up with her
>i search for other women for months
>get rejected left and right
>feeling pretty lonely and suicidal myself
>go back to ex gf in desperation. Expecting to have my ass rejected
>she takes me back. tells me its the last chance
>we fuck
>she wants to get married and buy a house together
>i say yes. I figured if im so desperate for a relationship. How could i not want her?
>think about all week how im not actually ready to settle down and this was a huge fuck up
>oh fuck, shes going to really kill herself if i dont take her back

I texted her over the phone i couldn't do it. And basically shut off all communication. Im now freaking out. I have blood on my hands b, all because of being lonely and desperate one night. How do i recover from this shit?

You gotta kill yourself to make it even, OP

being married to her would literally be suicide to me. If i was married to her, i honestly would hope she would cuck me one day, so i could leave for a reason

Just tell her your not ready to take it to that level yet

>yet
and then what? I knew she would always want to marry me. I thought dumping her asap would save a heartbreak. I dont get how she could be so attached to me.

Tell her you've been super confused your whole life and that you're into men and hit her up because "she was the only girl ylu ever liked" but your hear is with Edwardo

Heart*

OP, you're gullible as shit for thinking she cares about you enough to kill herself for not being with you, she's just trying to force you to marry her (knowing nobody could tolerate her but she doesnt wanna change) she's just trying to trap you, don't be a sucker and dump her, she'll find someone else instantly.

>Edwardo
kek

fake and gay

She is either full of shit and is just manipulating you or she is unstable, dangerous, and not your fucking problem. Focus on having your own shit together as you clearly have your own issues to work on and stay the fuck away from this chick.

Kill her and then yourself. Make sure to frame someone you barley know.

>shell find someone else instantly
I wish this was the case. Shes pretty hot and all. But I literally did not talk to her for months, and as soon as i pop in to say hi, she responds right away and says she didn't meet anyone else

Buy yourself some time user

I gotta second this

and you believed it? lmao, you should read her facebook messages and see for yourself ;)

Attention fag. Get out stay out. Also not your fault. Not your problem

Adam U, is that you?

Pics?

Bullshit she never.

Bump for this answer

Aw. Well i hope thats the case then and im not a murderer.

Hope i can one day find a girl, and she one day finds someone who can love her more than i ever could