CAN WE PLEASE DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS FUCKING FORCED LOG OF SHIT MEME?!?!?!?!?!?!????

CAN WE PLEASE DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS FUCKING FORCED LOG OF SHIT MEME?!?!?!?!?!?!????

Every day, man. Every single fucking day, theres some General Autisimo sperglord out there who never grew out of his little shit humor from elementary school post some dubbed Nirvana song or parodize some other already annoying meme on this board.

And what happens in result? Someone whose even more retarded and autistic than the log sucker comes on and either insults him/her/it thinking that will magically cure their autism or reply with "SAGE" thinking that will magically prevent General Autisimo sperglord log sucker from ever posting this shitty meme ever again when little do they realize that they are just stoking the flame of this guy's autism and bumping this shitty meme to the top

How the fuck have we allowed Sup Forums... no... FUCKING HUMANITY to stoop so fucking low? How the fuck has some mental illness scat fetish festered into the normal lingo of this discussion forum?
How could someone think that some closet lesbian would ever let some sperglord anywhere near hom let alone eat his shit? Like is he crazy? Im sure if Andy Sixx ever saw the shit he was posting, he'd agree that this autistic fag is way out of his mind... because Andy's right here with me while i finger his asshole with anal lube in preparation for sucking a giant massive fucking monster log that andy has beem cooking up for days! Oh man, chipotle with fucking curry and CAROLINA REAPER SAUCE with stool hardeners by the dozen. Oh man. It just sucks that that sperglord wont get a taste or a waft of its silent butt deadly creamy goodness. Oh fuck im in for it now, arent i hehe

Kek

Tl dr but prob agree. Forced and gay meme is forced and terrible and gay

It must die

Log time

Sup Forums is for Sup Forumsots

>its mind control, and the weak have and will continue to succumb.

thank you, i hate this meme

What a twist. I do hate this meme, but I have to congratulate you for this one OP.

>when you don't read

It's not a meme, yet.

All the b8ed logless ITT kek

I wanna that log desu moshi moshi senpai cuck hentai sperglord tbqh Sup Forumsruh it make hhhhhhhnnnnnggghhh

Redefined shitposting

Check these logs

I'll loan you some logs

Log em

Log

You fucking newfags don't understand chemo when you see it. It's going to hurt for a bit.

Anti-log shill. Grow the fuck up, kid.

Every day, man. Every single fucking day, theres some General Autisimo sperglord out there who never grew out of his little shit humor from elementary school post some dubbed Nirvana song or parodize some other already annoying meme on this board.

And what happens in result? Someone whose even more retarded and autistic than the log sucker comes on and either insults him/her/it thinking that will magically cure their autism or reply with "SAGE" thinking that will magically prevent General Autisimo sperglord log sucker from ever posting this shitty meme ever again when little do they realize that they are just stoking the flame of this guy's autism and bumping this shitty meme to the top

How the fuck have we allowed Sup Forums... no... FUCKING HUMANITY to stoop so fucking low? How the fuck has some mental illness scat fetish festered into the normal lingo of this discussion forum?
How could someone think that some closet lesbian would ever let some sperglord anywhere near hom let alone eat his shit? Like is he crazy? Im sure if Andy Sixx ever saw the shit he was posting, he'd agree that this autistic fag is way out of his mind... because Andy's right here with me while i finger his asshole with anal lube in preparation for sucking a giant massive fucking monster log that andy has beem cooking up for days! Oh man, chipotle with fucking curry and CAROLINA REAPER SAUCE with stool hardeners by the dozen. Oh man. It just sucks that that sperglord wont get a taste or a waft of its silent butt deadly creamy goodness. Oh fuck im in for it now, arent i hehe

FA. LAY. MING. HO. MOS.
All of you.

Can anyone with any shopping skills shop andy's head into this with a shitlog in place of chris fens nose? I have a log song for it

All 4 Andy

Andy smiles on you, then logs on you.

I want him to log in me

It's just not funny... at all. I will continue to remind you as such, Samefag.

You got me you fucking faggot

Log my dubs.

You spelled checked wrong you fucking faggot.

double sixx get.

throat-clogged and logged

Log log log log log

Kek fucking idiot. Log my dubs

Who needs jesus when we have Our Log and Savior?

Praise the log

Bump

I swear I saw this shit literally YEARS ago, like five or six years minimum, what exactly happened that someone decided to force it? why don't we get similar resurgences for oldfag fodder like desu or milhouse or itty bitty baby or guroposting instead? they always last a thread or two and die off

Fuck you, and fuck this meme, but this one made me kek

Sage in all fields.