It's over guys

It's over guys.

why did you save a picture of someone else taking a photo of a tumblr post

Not my pic. And I don't feel like tracking down the original post.

>It's over guys.
>isn't even over yet

well which one is it, OP?

How does a person win a year?

dude you gotta put some effort in your shitposting
that's just lazy

Then it's not over. She's enjoying her 15 minutes. The best she'll get is a shitty Comedy Central show offer that will be canceled halfway through the first season.

How did she win it? I haven't been following american internet pop culture.

I must say, it's really funny how cucked white nations are atm.
You guys would literally bend over to get fucked by Jamal and his boys if he asked you to.

by starring in a bomb

>star in movie that lost millions of dollars
>get made fun of online until you cry

>won the year

???

>lost

Did you watch it? It has 30 minutes of advertising in it, it made its money before it was even released.

You know the sad thing is that movies have been so fucking shitty in 2016 that I could see this happening.

Did you see the box office numbers? Lost is the correct word.

Yup, they sold $250 million in product placement in the movie. Sounds legit.

Instead of tearing this apart for being really retarded, let's instead propose more deserving people for the title 'Won 2016'.

No it isn't, dummy.
A large portion of its "budget" wasn't investment. it was money paid for product placement and blatant advertising.
That money isn't expected to be made back.

Fucking Papa John's Pizza doesn't expect to see their money back, they gave it for the screen time, not to make ticket sales count.

She's the new Gabourey Sidibe, a grotesque black person they can parade around to show how monumentally accepting they are. The more grotesque the better.

I fully expect Leslie there to also star in some future AHS season.

Papa Johns did not spend 100 million on the fucking ads dip shit. This is a 100+ loss for Sony. Maybe up to 200 million with advertizing.

that would be fucking HILARIOUS if ghostbusters 2016 wins an oscar I almost hope it happens

For what? It'd have to be something technical.

"Biggest Bulldyke in a film" isn't a category.