HE WAS TOO CLOSE TO THE TRUTH

HE WAS TOO CLOSE TO THE TRUTH

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jPfJO9fqn8o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

TRUMP WASNT UNDER INVESTIGATION

I didn't say he was. You feeling guilty or something?

Yeah I hacked the election I'm sorry

No he fucked up the Clinton investigation

Why not fire him immediately after? Why wait until now?

That 18minutes wasn't the reason he had to resign.

Also

>where are all of Dubya's emails?

Oh right a lot of them were deleted too but no one brings that up.

Busy revoking Odongo's tax schemes lol

TUESDAY AFTERNOON MASSACRE

Dubya was a neocon just like Obama and the Clintons you putz.

The job of law enforcement is to investigate crimes
The job of the attorney general ( US District Attorney ) is to decide if there is enough information to request a indictment

Comey decided NOT to present the Clinton investigation to the prosecutor.
If he fucks up this case, then what's next?

Oh. I thought you were going to say successfully repealing Obamacare.

Trump is already involving us in multiple new Middle East adventures that will all cost taxpayers billions and have no positive effect for America. Just another puppet. Nothing has changed.

Tomato, tomato

So sayeth the Senate?

Bombing Syria was a mistake. Bombing Isis wasn't.

Comey is a traitor to the United States

Trump had to wait to insure he or his team were not under investigation
If trump was being investigated and he fired Comey, that would be worse than Hillary lying about her emails

agreed, ISIS is a threat that needs to be dealt with

Because yesterday they had a congressional hearing with Comey as the sole witness and after the DOJ and a bunch of sentators reviewing the testimony several of them said he was "unfit for the job".

The President agreed with the consensus of the Senate and the DOJ and fired him. Why is this like a big fucking conspiracy?

>>Implying that he was bombing Isis...

He just bombed a empty airfield seriously... It not like Isis had an air force or was even occupying the area...

It was obvious to me when I watched the last hearing that the law Clinton broke was indeed broken but he didn't push for prosecution because inability to prove intent. Zodiac Killer read the goddamn law to him and he still stuck by his decision not to serve the case on a platter to the DA. Essentially he argued because they don't usually prosecute that particular law if there is no intent to break it, it's cool, Clinton did fuck all wrong. That's similar to saying a drunk driver who runs over a group of kids didn't intend to kill them so we're not going to prosecute for manslaughter. I don't have an opinion of the guy, but I can see how that would ruffle a lot of Republicunt feathers and rile them up to push for his ousting. But obviously, that's just one factor. I'm sure they have plenty of individualized reasons for wanting him gone.

i been telling you white boys trumps no good since day 1

Comey overstepped his role when he decided and announced that Hillary wouldn't be prosecuted. His job was to make a recommendation to the Justice Department, not hold his own press conference.

That was Syria. He bombed Isis in Afghanistan.

Right? Like 10 million of them missing i think?

Or note how you haven't seen laws passing blocking government employees using private email to transact business? They are all doing it to this day to bypass FOIA requests

Yesterday, liberals wanted Comey's head on a spike for "costing Hillary the election"

Today, they freak because he was fired.

Whatever.

we president now

Yeah, that was a reason to fire him on the first day of trumps presidency though. Not a reason to rush out a firing right as he's going to testify before congress the next day.

This whole thing stinks to high heavens

Because this action was suspicious on the same level as a prosecutor being murdered during a high-profile case.

Hillary belongs in prison.
Comey wasn't going to move that ball forward.
Therefore, Comey has to go.
Simple as that.

Except the case was over and the dependent wasn't guilty and the prosecutor was pretty much asking for it

Pick a better metaphor faggot

As you already stated....the justice department prosecutes not the fbi?

Balls in Sessions court... why isn't he hitting it?

Because liberals

Why are there grand jury's now?

You are being fed bullshit and you believe it.

Dude,Trump could save the universe from evil space pirates and libcucks would bitch.

The space pirates have every right to their own culture! Trump is a fascist nazzi oppressor

The hearing was a few weeks ago. He was scheduled to do another one tomorrow morning.

Why the rush to fire him so sloppily that he hears about it on the news while at a conference the day before the hearing?

>Nazzi
New ice cream flavor?

No one cares about your retardation.

kelly anne here with the fake news & alternative "facts"

You're such an ignorant faggot.

u angry

You guys seem worried about something
What?

Get back on the horse, Vlad.

Theyre on edge because the useless half of
the country is about to be lose their Democrat benefits and be deported lol

Except it's not at all like this.

Also, if you listened to the hearing, Comey was a blubbering idiot like he usually is. "Um...I'm going to have to say...National Security." "So, probably not in this setting." "I don't comment on ongoing investigations." "Well...there could be potential for a future ongoing investigation so I don't want to comment in this setting because National Security."

Between shit like that and his blubbering about cyber security and how everyone should let the FBI see everything because "we promise we won't arrest you we just want to look at it so we can protect you" bullshit he's completely unfit to do the job and has been since long before Trump was in office.

oh, that would be a tragedy, wouldnt it

Sp why wait until the day before he's set to testify? Why drag it out until now? Yes, he's unfit for the job, but why it until now?

The answers you seek have already been given faggot. I know you're trying hard to bait here but repeatedly asking the same questions isn't going to stir anything up

Sup Forums checking in!

The fuck he wasn't. Don't be a fucking idiot.

ITT: reddt the donald on full damage mode.

Too late for your latter statement.

Republicans bragging about their 20 page health bill as if that was a good thing when every persons health insurance plan has a policy that is 600++ pages long are some of my favorite political moments

Why hasn't Trump fired the thousands of FBI officials investigating him?

Not at the time he fired comey you retard

as are a lot of people from the Chicago School of Econ. but that's just fine.

The best thing about Trump winning is that we get schadenfreude from both libtards and conservatards. This is truly the greatest timeline.

I didn't really see the globalists winning so decisively so early on

Comey: A potential buffer zone against the onslaught of business, ethical, and international violations that couldn't be swayed and/or bought out. He may have fucked up here and there, but he wasn't a bitch ass on some dum-dum's payroll like all these other dumb fucks...

Top 3 bitch ass niggas role call:
Sessions ---y-yes sir...I will...
Nunes---I'll try to make the tweets seem truthful, I swear...
Chaffetz-- BENGHAZZZIIIII!!! WE NEED 12,000 hearings...but Russian hacks? Um, my foot hurts and none of this is important at all...
N-no problem, Emperor...what ever lie you tell...or crime you commit...w-we will do our best to obstruct, cover up or shut down entirely...

INDEPENDENT INVESTIGATION ASAP
So all these corrupt fucks can get exposed

N-no...we don't have ONE SINGLE PAPER related to the Flynn situation (not exaggerating, the WH actually maintains this obvious lie/cover up)
Just as much of a fucking lie as "I'm being audited indefinitely"....

>schadenfreude

>Definition of schadenfreude: enjoyment obtained from the troubles of others

look it up you mong

>t
>h
>o
>u
>s
>a
>n
>d
>s
????????????????????????????????????/ I'll admit I avoid reading trump russia stories. THERE ARE THOUSANDS???

Also cut off the head of the snake the rest falls in line was the theory I imagine..Trumps not really been so smart at these political maneuvers though

Space pirates have feelings too.

Name one thing she did that she should be in prison for.

Pro tip, you can't, because she broke ZERO laws, snowflake.

wow it took me like 2 mins to click [close] on that

ugh sessions is so sleezy I hate him

I'm glad trump got rid of most of the swamp monsters that made up his whole campaign at least without giving them slots (Gingrich, Giulianni, etc)

You finish pretty quickly, user. You might want to work on your stamina.

I mean I'm sure there are plenty of officials on this case besides just Comey. Why isn't Trump just going after all these people? We won't know until later but I doubt this is going to stop since the source or "head" is the Democratic Party and Trump's not really firing or getting rid of any senators or anything like that.

You seem to suffer from short-term amnesia.

Know english or die cuck.

haha keep it up comrades, cheeto hitler will fall if we post enough memes

Ya I don't' believe any of the bullshit against Hillary and I still don't like her.

The Republicans always look like whiny bitches when they go after the Clinton.

The Reagan and Bush dynasty has traitorous bullshit going on there but everyone blows it off.

If she in fact broke laws or was directly responsible for something illegal, try her and lock her up.

But she didn't and she wasn't. She wasn't prosecuted because there weren't enough facts to convict her. That's the reason the prosecution didn't go after her. 5 minutes of looking up how laws and the judicial system work would surely help these idiots that scream "lock her up" stop looking so fucking retarded,

JUST LISTEN

youtube.com/watch?v=jPfJO9fqn8o

This isn't dodgeball.

>B-b-buh that's CNN. That's fake news.

kek, wasn't fapping just caught up for a sec. Though you are somewhat right, user.

that's 10 times more creative than anything a hillary voter would make, ya know except 397 different genders

CNN is fake news

You Mom was a fake whore.

fuck Trump and all but Comey and the AG not indicting Hillary after she *clearly* broke multiple federal laws was the real crime.

As for 'Russian hacking'... yeah, what was the actual proof of that again?

while you google that, also look into US govt interference in foreign elections, including Russia.

Who doesnt think the media's extravagant coverage of 'Pussy Riot' wasnt a fucking psyop?

etc.

If she broke all these laws theres nothing stopping Sessions from prosecuting? Didn't he run on locking her up? hmmmmm

What laws did she break?

Seriously, what laws did she clearly break?

Then, explain why she wasn't prosecuted.

We're waiting. Here's your moment. You life has been building up to this. Seize it.

Don't make user sound important. They're not.

2018 will not be your friend

I'm guessing you failed Sarcasm 101.

mishandling classified information, sharing it with unauthorized persons and impeding federal investigation into said acts.
If you watching anything but buzzfeed and rachael madcow you would know those are all quite literally federal offenses