Films that deal with globalization

What are some films that deal with the varying themes of globalization during the 1990s and early 2000s or Simply about the changes going on in that time with politics and technology, especially the internet. They could could be very literal about it or even if they don't directly deal with it, it would still be different than a similar movie because of the globalizationist environment surrounding it.

my penis

Syriana
It's about my penis ':3

seen it and i really liked it

Peep show

Did you like my penis?

Takashi Miike's The Bird People in China

i thoroughly enjoyed the idea of george clooneys penis

pic related

and Powaqqatsi

pure kino

these look really interesting, thanks for sharing

From myself, i think contagion and lost in translation are two good examples of the theme from two very different styles

also is lord of war any good?

Highlander 2

>contagion
underrated

Peep show was secretly a firsthand view into how globalalist policy changed Britain. Listen closely to their narration.

It's ok, could have been good if the plot weren't a rushjob and without Cage's shit narration.

i'll look into it, how subtle or obvious is it throughout the series?

Very subtle, that's why I recommended it

is this an intention of the show or is it more of a speculative theory? i cant find anything talking about that

Babel.
t. someone who had to see it in their globalization class

The world (zhangke jia)

It'a a very long show that potrays the everyday dilemma of being in your mid 20's, the globalism commentary is mainly background stuff, but very clear. The show starts in the mid 90's and ended very recently so you can imagine how many changes the main characters go through, mainly EU politics, the internet and consumer tech. I guess it's not the main focus of the show, it's more of a coincidence.
I'm not even British or from the anglosphere, but this was one of the things I got from the show that kept me watching it. For example, there's this episode were a racist character is introduced and he is literally Sup Forums, but the main character acts like a complete dick about it and ends up being the bad guy in the end.
Also, your OP pic looks very much like the show in some points.

ive never really ran with the Sup Forums crowd's views and my view on globalization has never really been one of much skepticism or fear, but it does sound interesting framing the show in the light of the positives and negatives of the time, i think i'll look into it