Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=c5a_1494366041
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

of fuck, you can see his eye

Watch your fingers

Was that this guy?

liveleak.com/view?i=c5a_1494366041

Nice! Machines do work.

Holy crap that way brutal. Rip dude. mfw it seems like they made the machine spin faster when that dude was trying to turn it off.

softcore

He's dead. He's good 'n dead.

i can't see my webm's so im blind posting

does anyone have the webm of the guy shitting into his pitbulls mouth?

Front of that fucking girl. Jesus christ. Fucking nigger behaviour.

Less animals, more people?

Same

This

IT'S SUPER CEREAL!

who ends up cleaning this shit up?
the machine is still good

Is it weird I'm posting in a celeb thread and in here?

There are companies that offer those kind of services, for things like suicides in hotels and whatnot.

The guy that shot himself at the end.

Damn if you're going to go out at least fuck some girls what a waste of good bullets.

this

The best part is when he first tried to shoot himself and he was out of bullets, or some kind of malfunction.

So do you die quick in that after the first two or three knifes.

No. Stabbing is very slow way to die. Most of these knives probably went in after he was dead (post-mortem, see all the dried blood)

>pincushion.png

That's not necessarily true. When you are dead, your body isn't circulating blood, aka there is no pressure forcing it outside wounds. So all that dried blood came out of a wound while they were alive.

Stabbing can be a quick way to go depending on where you get stabbed. If they started at his feet, it couldn't been slow as hell depending on if they hit any major arteries.

Kek

Meant to say could've instead of couldn't when I said "it couldn't been slow as hell...."

So you think he laid there perfectly still as each knife was carefully put inside of his body and they just stayed in place like that, with no other attempted stab wounds? Unlikely.

The "Forged In Fire" sharpness test.
It will kill...

Based on the amount of feet around him, I don't think he had much choice.

But when you are dead your heart has stopped, it is no longer pumping blood. Aka you can stab and nothing will come out. Maybe some local residual but it's not going to flow like a first initial stab. Does that compute?

>>But when you are dead your heart has stopped, it is no longer pumping blood. Aka you can stab and nothing will come out

Right, so the majority of the knives were stuck into him after he was dead. You just proved my point...

Why killing himself that fast? He should've lived the moment.

Btw, can't believe this material is on youtube.

Are you literally retarded?

Go to bed, faggot.

But not before watching a video of someone being stabbed to death so you can see how unlikely any of this is.

Faggot

If you gotta go.
Go with a smile.

You are the ultimate example of an idiot. Not only are you talking about something different than I was, someone already dead vs someone being stabbed to death, you posted a pic of a walmart sign instead of a video. Go back to middle school and then high school.....learn how the circulatory system works. (PROTIP: It relies on the heart pumping blood through the system)

You are the ultimate example of a newfag - let me know when you upgrade so you can watch the full streaming video posts and then come talk to me newfag

Hahah so you resort to calling me a newfag now instead of refuting absolutely anything I posted. Making you the newfag and an idiot (still).

Do you have ANY source? or are you just spouting bullshit?

I have a knowledgeable source. If you want to continue.

Not to mention the circulatory system of the human body.

You obviously have no idea what you are talking about, so fuck off already