How do the hipsters on Sup Forums feel knowing that the best band of all time is also the most popular?

How do the hipsters on Sup Forums feel knowing that the best band of all time is also the most popular?

Boy, I tell you what, it really boils my blood, it really grinds my gears, gets my goat, it really tickles my turkey, it really crunches my carrot, it really mows my meadow, it really crushes my crop, it really tramples my turnips, it really picks my plum, it really peels my potato, it really shears my sheep, it really plucks my pickle, it really beats my beef, it really humps my horse, it really rapes my rooster, it really tunes my fiddle, it really shits on my shoes, it really pisses in my porridge, to think that the Beatles are popular.

Hands down the best band of all time. There have certainly been better artists or songwriters since, but there has not been a better band, where each member contributed something that made them greater than the sum of their parts and that fully utilized the entire organization of a "band" as a collective group.

but paul played most of the lead guitar

>band
>only Paul played all the instruments on record
>the other were just for show

are you retarted?

No other band has ever had as good harmonies and instrumental chemistry as The Beatles

>making a thread with the express purpose of inciting somebody to post the copypasta

G R A N N Y S H I T

>only Paul played all the instruments on record
[citation needed]

paul fags how do you even enjoy that granny shit?

Best is a subjective term

>What is Radiohead

you are retarded

True

>paul played most of the lead guitar
and bass

The 2017 remix of Sgt. Pepper is incredible.

Looking forward to the White Album remix.

not sure if retarded or troll

probably both

A friend of mine always brings up this argument. I think you could make a case for it, but Radiohead's most experimental work was already done for them by the IDM scene of the early 90s. They cashed in hard by just adding that to their existing sound. Also, Thom is a shit vocalist most of the time honestly.

>all the members contribute

Queen had better chemistry, instrumentation, and songwriting if you ask me. Also every one of them wrote more than 1 hit. Tell Ringo to go suck a cock like Freddie would've

>what is death gripa

At least they DID experimental work in the first place.

This is either bait or you know nothing about recording techniques or how the beatles incorporated raga into rock music, or the fact that most developments in music technology at that time were through the beatles experimentation/attempts to create certain sounds.