Other urls found in this thread:

aetasxblog.wordpress.com/writing/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump

can someone explain this to me?

lulz, they are dumb and prone to accidents and mishaps
feelz, they are prone to misfortune and falter when facing the real world
daaaww, some people don't think they're saccharine
abuse, sadism from the mild mannered fluffies, schadenfreude for the entitled fluffies

Anyone got the continuation of this?

aetasxblog.wordpress.com/writing/
Just added a new one.

Need more fluffies and cock.

I miss all the pillow fluffy abuse.

>Need more fluffies and less cock.
ftfy

Can we substitute the word "Cock" with "Special Sorry Stick"?

I don't know what ftfy is.

>>I never had much trouble with fluffies.
>>Living in a more rural area, you just don't get them as much.
>>Sure, some people own them, raise them, breed them for whatever reasons they have.
>>When they get loose or abandoned and go feral, they just can't get as good a hold as they can in the city.
>>Some might be smart enough to forage for the right plants, maybe they get lucky and they're loose during more mild weather.
>>But there's always other animals out there, ones that they just don't have in the city.
>>Coyotes, cougars, foxes, even feral cat colonies and this is just naming a few.
>>I remember, sometimes in the night, you can hear them scream when something finds them, something hungry. It wouldn't be so bad but the fucking things can almost sound human sometime.
>>So you hear it, that sharp, shrill scream of agony in the dark. God help you if you're camping. Can you imagine? How many sleeping bags have been soaked through because a owl found a feral fluff in the night?
>>But the good thing about owls is that they're quick. Kill things quickly and then eat them whole... I can't imagine fluffies are healthy to eat, though, not with as much shit and piss as they manage to pack in.
>>More than once I've gone out into the dark night, scared and concerned, a flash light in one hand, a weapon in the other. The weapon changed with years but there was always the flashlight, a cone of light that would sweep across scraps of blood and fluff, making me feel like a dumb ass for running off into a field in nothing but sleep pants and sandals.
>>No, fluffies just don't last long in the country. too many real animals, ones that weren't made to be soft and stupid.

It's a reddit thing. Goddamn normies
>Fixed that for you*

OH, in that case, let me fix your fix.
>Need more fluffies and cock.
Oh wait, that was the original. So you were wrong and just made us go in circles. :P

Hmmmm
Less cock
with more strap on
I think this works

Cock
Fake Cock
Cock and Fluffies
Yup, it works.

bump

Great artwork, source or does the artist lay low?

Oh my god I love chocobos, they're so goddamn cute

YES!

Kweh.

Please keep posting. I need my fix of cute shit

Kweh.

Thank you kind user

Kweh.