My internet friends have all suddenly died and now i have nobody to hang out with. :<

My internet friends have all suddenly died and now i have nobody to hang out with. :<
Looking for a fellow NEET to spend long nights watching Chinese cartoons and playing vidya with.

Requirements:
-Online between the hours of 11pm and 4am EST
-no ERP
-Not offended by loli.
-Willing to watch shows and play vidya (PC) with me.
-No Sup Forums
-fellow loli connoisseur highly prefered
-have a mic and be willing to hang in mumble/discord/teamspeak

About me:
-26 years old
-Male
-NEET
-lolicon
-i enjoy arena shooters
-My top 5 anime are Gurren Lagann, Nichijou, Cowboy Bebop, Welcome to the NHK!, Samurai Champloo
-i like cats
-Hoxhaist
If you are interested please add me on steam @ steamcommunity.com/id/76561189058037365/
or on battle.net @ #1542

Also loli bread~

plz respond

I have never been more tempted to personal army for someone than I am right now.

Good luck user. You have good taste in lolis.

I'm literally exactly what you're looking for except I'm an avid Sup Forums poster. Oh well, good look though bud.

lol same here op
but thats because i pretty much pushed everyone away & they took the hint

lol op you should join in a couple NEET discord servers. there's this one called track44, it's pretty cozy.

Anyone know the artist of the cg sets of the girl, (not ellie) from last of us giving a footjob? Pic related I believe.

You want to attack someone who just wants an anime buddy? You suck

Jesus christ I hope this is b8

DELET THATS ELLIE AND SOPHIE DELETE DONT RUIN THE GAME

I felt the same as well, until I saw there was a footjob related one, but alas the thread had 404d and I was unable to view upon the webm in which I seek

Anyone?

>26
>NEET

yea okay tell you what you live in a cage in my living room as a dog and take hormones until youre pretty enough to take outside and ill make you my wife one day

was it this one?

Mods delete

WAS going to hang out with OP but then i saw all these TLOU games.
i ree'd.

You could have had me as a friend, OP, up until "anime" it was looking good.

KYS weeaboo faggot.

Yes! Thank you so much, user!

I have more if you want em

I added you on Steam, user.

Could you? That would be awesome.

Hey guys, does anyone have that loli comic where the guy tries to rape a loli, but she knew about it, and she raped him back and filmed it

is there any impreg loli images?

Upload please

>no pol
Need a safespace little one?

Does anyone know that one doujinshi site that a bot would usually post in every loli thread back in the day?

I'm busy as fuck most days, but usually online at 8 to 11 or 12. Later on weekends.

Let's make some magic, bro.

i wonder how many people ive known from the internet who are dead now...

Guys, I don't have the energy to spend an hour searching through millions of Cirno doujins again. Anybody have a favorite that they wanna share?

Holy shit man, I was just thinking of that a couple days ago. Imaging how many Sup Forums posts you've seen or replied to that were made by someone who's now dead.

Here's an image from it. If any user could help me out, I would appreciate it

tyvm

bump

Is says your steam profile is private

You can still add him.

Thanks to those who added me!
Lots a people added (6) so it may take a bit of time for me to get to you.

MOAR

I added you, Let's do stuff

I added you, you NEET scum

And thanks for this thread. This is some quality loli.

>i enjoy arena shooters
Stopped reading there. Get better taste faggot.

what's an arena shooter?

can I post my profile on here too op? I'd like some friends.. I have similar things to you except I wouldn't be so demanding with their time
steamid/naotix

"My internet friends have all suddenly died and now i have nobody to hang out with" Are you sure they didn't just start avoiding your needy ass?