No Fantasy General? Fantasy General

I can't believe I made it this far edition.

R8 and h8 pls

What's the streaming defense of the week for the championship?

Inman/Rawls for
Murray:Mitchell

Chargers

Rams, Chargers imo

Playing Rivers, and Inman seems kinda risky.
If Rivers bombs, then Inman bombs.
Plus, I think Mitchell has a higher TD chance.

Also, I've got absolutely no faith in Rawls/the O line's ability to protect him. If he does moderately well this week I'll put him against SF.

Am I being retarded? Or do I have a point?

Do I start Matt Ryan or Rodgers? I want to win my league at least once in my life

Please respond

It's a question of matchup vs. player ability.
Ryan is a solid QB with a great matchup.
Rodgers is a better QB with an undesirable matchup.

However, the Vikings defense just got fuckin bulldozed. By the colts.
Is it the beginning of a trend? Maybe. Was it a one time thing? Maybe.

Ryan is the safer play. But it wouldnt shock me if Rodgers had an excellent game.
Maybe I'm retarded. Just my opinion.

Why Rawls? He was shit last week, a lot of it had to do with the offensive line though. He has been a let down.
Rivers is against Browns

Any comment on my lineup? Pls halp, I want to win

Should I pick up chargers d?

cus I'm gonna need a big day from DJ at seattle to win...

not the same guy but I don't mind Rawls this week. He's due for a bounce back game.

Not to mention AZ is donezo. They'll be playing for pride but it won't take them very far being in Seattle. They literally just got shredded by HT and Ingram last week.

Any changes?! Torn between Rams D and Titans D, and want to play Hopkins with Savage in but I don't really wanna bench Tyrell or Michael Thomas

I've been leading my league since week 7, finished with a record of 11-3, won the semi-final match.
Now I'm up against the second place team who finished 10-4 and scored 20 more points than I did over the course of the season.
And he's favored to win by 30 points. I know the projections are never 100% accurate but being up by 30 just seems like too much.

What's the best way to suicide?

I'd rather have the Titans D than the Rams D this week. Bortles has been a mess.

>dropante adams

wew lad

Need some help senpai.

Can't believe I made it to the final game with my lineup.

I have San Diego for defense and Gostkowski

hoping he'll stick to the trend of alternating huge games and shit games

but yea I'm not too confident in my wr2s/flex

I'm feeling Rawls because of the game script NO put together against them. Our team looks almost identical but if you ain't in love with Evans I'd bench him. Jeffries looking good with his new QB in the hurry up. Just got to worry about Josh Norman cover him

Who /lucky/ here? Somehow memed my way to the championship with my first round draft pick being Hopkins, then Miller, then C.J. Anderson. I also drafted Coby Fleener and used him for half the season, as well as drafted Gostkowski in round 10.

I sneaked my way into the playoffs with a 6-7 record cause some guy with the same record lost to the worst team in our league.

The first week of the playoffs my opponent had Brees, Rawls, and Robinson, and the second week my opponent's top two guys (Julio and Gordon) were both out, so I managed to get this far.

However, I am now up against an undefeated team with Brady, D. Johnson, and Murray. I am fucked, but it was fun while it lasted

Allen Robinson, Pryor Sr, Sanu, Rishard Matthews, Sterling Shepard

Pick 2.

Im leaning towards Matthews and Shepard rn

Barely got the 6th seed after making a controversial trade for OBJ. Beat the 3rd seed in quaterfinal when they had the lowest score that week and I was 2nd lowest. Had a blow out last week and now I'm in the ship, it's also my rookie season lel

Time for the finals! Wondering if you guys would change my WRs or even possibly put in Bilal or AP for Stewart? I'd appreciate any advice. Good luck to everyone this week.

I'd strongly consider starting Dak, but if you start Rivers put in Inman

I feel the Titans have the better matchup

consider putting in Hill instead of Britt or for Allen Robinson since he's been awful all year

I like what I have going here, but just want to double check r8 me lads

Yeah, I was thinking Tyreek Hill for Allen Robinson because Hill scored well against Denver last time.

I'd avoid starting Doug Martin

Hill can make a difference receiving, rushing, and returning.

isn't New Orleans defense atrocious though?

so is Martin lol look at his yards per carry

Anyone else playing Giants (@PHI)? Not much out there

I am and I have faith in them helping me bring home a trophy

who should i give the start to then? Deandre or Devante

I have A-Rod on my team so I say Davante hoping he does well and Savage doesn't have a report with Hopkins, yet.

Brady vs the Jets or Rivers vs Browns this week?

Tell me lads.

Is this lineup fine or should I make some adjustments?

.5ppr by the way

I'm not crazy about Jeffrey or the Browns defence desu, I think I'd go Skins D/Jackson myself

If I lose my final I'll kms

Desean had like 2 throws go right through his hands though

Skins D got demolished by Panthers in Washington
Are you saying there are going to play well in Chicago?

I somehow made it to the finals with this scrappy group of misfits and outcasts under. PPR 2 week final stage. Advice?

I don't think the Bears are gonna torch the Skins that bad, but surely the Browns defence is completely worthless. For Jeffrey/Jackson, I don't think you're going too far wrong either way on that one, they both get the targets, my gut is DeSean though, just that he's more likely to grab a TD

Yea his production has been underwhelming past three weeks and I was thinking of benching him but the guy I'm against has a better team than me so I need all the points. I think it's more likely he has a big game than Jeffries who only has had 2 TDs whole season

Any other comments on my lineup?

Uhh u have Bilal Powell hes averaged 30 carries a game and 5 ypc the last 2 games

Everybody else is saying Rivers>Prescott
Not saying you're wrong, but how do you figure?

And Inman+Rivers makes me nervous. Defense/WR/QB all in the chargers basket.

Brady vs Jets. It wouldnt shock me in the least of Brady is the #1 fantasy scorer this week.

im going to shit on Mr clay come sunday.

i

am

hype

WE ARE TOO STRONK

btw this title is for $250

like that other guy said, rams or chargers. im going green bay however.

either are good. both are top 5 imo

Jeffries had been a victim of Cutler shitty play and hoyers love the short passing game. You seen how much production he can put up with the deep throw of Berkeley

Need one out of these three. Jeremy Hill vs. Houston, Bilal Powell vs. New England, or Kenneth Farrow vs. Cleveland. PPR

I used farrow last week and he was a piece of shit. Id go hill then powell

Farrows playing the browns tho..I mean come on it's the browns. Been stressing about this since Tuesday.

Standard scoring, who should I flex?

>Inman @ CLE
>Snead vs TB
>Britt vs SF

Evans has been solid but I was starting to lose hope on him scoring well. Shieeeet it's a tough one
Inman
He's a question mark for sure. Last week he had 15 attempts and 39 yards. I didn't watch the game but that's shit

I do see Dalton checking down a lot to Jeremy Hill against the Texans.
Villa Powell gonna get VOLUME
Farrow is still a rookie and Idk if he has had enough reps against first teamers in the NFL. He will probably fumble again

I'm seeing that forte might not play this week... Which really their season is over why throw a 31 year old who you have signed through next year out the in a meaningless game. If he don't play tho I think I gotta go Powell

If you need a QB this week start Matt Barkley.

He played last week and Powell did fine

>Not starting Rishard Mathews

Any advice? My scrappers on the left this is for the champo

Reed is a lost cause. Only viable options left for me at TE are Gates and Hunter Henry. Which do i roll the dice on against the Browns to help me bring home the trophy?

Yeah that sucks, i have reed and ebron. Hope ebrun shits all over dallas on monday. Re: gates and henry you might as well just flip a coin

Yeah i have no idea how to choose between the two. Might as well just coin flip. Hoping for a miracle becaude my opponent has Olsen. Fuck.

Which site has the best, coolest fantasy "experience"? You know in terms of people's presence, interface and all? I've done espn and nfl's ones this year, but was thinking of making just one, IDP, next year. Which site's the best?

Also, I'm shitting my pants here, pic related. It has all the ingredients for a prime time night of suicided bowl

>forgot pic

I like that espn has one app for all sports, even if it sucked the first few weeks. A couple of my friends like yahoo but i dont really care enough to try

Yahoo? Didn't even think of it. Thought about checking that cbs too, dunno. But yeah, espn is a contender. I like the app and looks of nfl's too

advice please,

im on the semifinals (commisioner is a retard) and i have very big doubts on my TE.

what do you say?

I'm in the hip, fellas. 12 man PPR 0.5. Other guy played Jordan Matthews, who is putting up a big ol' Blutarsky right now. What do?

I'd stay with Henry. Browns secondary has to worry about Inman, Williams, and Benjamin. Henry should get some nice looks, plus
>Browns

I'd put Blount over Montgomery, I don't think he'll repeat last week, plus Blount gets a lot of TD opps.

Anyone think I should make any changes? My first time in the finals and I want the 'ship bad

AJ Green or Jarvis Landry?
I'm not gonna start Pryor, but I could pick up Inman.

>tfw my #1 scoring team shit the bed in the first week of the playoffs so I'm fighting for 3rd
I'll never forgive you for this, Drew Brees. Me on the left, 10 team 0.5ppr. Who wins? I slapped him around 127-90 last week.

You should be fine but monitor Julio closely. Tate may be able to replace him if you need to do that

.Your lineup is also fine desu I like it. Seeing as you need the safe play I'd keep Inman in over Gabriel even if Julio doesn't end up playing. Also dat sweet CLE matchup.

1 ppr

Pick 2:

M. Thomas vs Tampa Bay
M. Crabtree vs Indianapolis
Beach. Powell @ New England

>Sup Forums finals
>espn has me as a 10+ pt underdog
>opponent has melvin gordon
>gordon ruled out
>mfw I have kenneth farrow
>mfw my team is already off to good start with Shepard netting me 12 pts last night

Start Inman over Green and Landry

Latavius murray or frank gore?
$200 is on the line

I'm starting Murray over Gore. Both will have good games.

Philip Rivers or Jameis Winston?
I think Rivers is safer, but I need "swing for the fences".

Snuck into the playoffs and now I'm in the finals.

Eifert is out and my back up was ladarius green lol. I picked up Vernon Davis. Other options are Fedorawitz, Clay or H Henry. Did I make the right choice? Sounds like Reed wont be doing much if playing.

Also I'm starting AJ Green. With eifert out it should help him. On my bench I also have Watkins, Inman and Snead (already playing M Thomas). Hopefully I'll be seeing green after this championship

Who to flex in PPR?

Rawls vs Cardinals
Britt vs 49ers
Smith Sr. vs Steelers

Im leaning towards Britt just cuz the 49ers

If you have Blunt I would be worried. They will lean heavily on Dion again Blunt got lucky last week on a missed TD call and Mr. Hoodie looking like he wants a RB that can catch

It's my first final ever
help plox

Just got Lewis in FA

14 man ppr league, made it to the semi finals

Should I start Thielen or Moncrief? I was thinking Thielen but all the experts say Moncrief

I have Hilton, Tyrell Williams, and Nelson. Which two do I play?

Ware or Crowder? 1ppr

Standard scoring Championship game:
Do I risk starting AJ Green? Alternatives are Crowder, Diggs or Gabriel

Amari Cooper or DeSean Jackson this week? This is for the ship.

Which two should I start? Standard scoring

Ty Montgomery vs MIN
Davante Adams vs MIN
Bilal Powell (assuming Forte sits) vs NE
Dontrelle Inman (vs Cleveland)

Hilton and Nelson

Murray is one of the key factors gettin me to playoffs

Fantasy is retarded bullshit that makes you root for teams and players you don't actually give a shit about.

That's what makes it so great, doesn't it?

Powell or Martin?
Powell is going against a great NE Defense while Martin is facing shitty NO
Bennett vs NYJ or Graham vs ARI?
What the fuck do I do with my shitty receivers?
How the fuck did I make it to the championship?

Any changes, am I good to go? I'm on the finals and my opponent has a stronger team desu but you never know

Fantasy is retarded bullshit stupid random, but we press on nonetheless.

Will I get the #3 spot and $30 lads?