Anyone got nudes??

Anyone got nudes??

she's hot, i second

Everybody got Blaire's nudes. Where have you been?

ugly trap that uses too much makeup.

Nope. You'd be posting them if that was the case.
0/10

She uses less makeup than most women. Get fucked.

>Trap
Get off my thread faggot.

Well. Blaire White is purdier than most women, so "trap" is a pretty accurate description.

This isn't reddit faggot you can't make people leave.

It's a dude that is why it has to use so much makeup.

>it
>dude
Why are there so many fucking rednecks around these days?

>This isn't reddit faggot you can't make people leave.
My erudite mind could make you leave in a heartbeat.

Fine.

If he still has his dick then he is still male and even if he removes his penis he is still a male but now has a mutilated mess where his cock used to be.

That's on the outside only. Chemically and mentally, transgender people are closer to the opposite sex than the sex they were born with.
Also, implying mutilated genitals aren't the fucking norm in the US anyway.

Still male or female there is no other gender.

Transgender isn't a gender. You're completely misinterpreting the condition.

Just to clarify something i don't dislike traps i am bi and find most of them attractive. I find this one ugly. From the way you are responding it sounds like you think i am a bible thumping christian i am not.

It would be nice if they just stayed themselves and didn't mutilate themselves like that. But hay people are crazy just how it is.

Most traps don't even "mutilate" themselves.
Feel free to elaborate.

Then why even say they are transgender why not just claim they are male or female not just give it another name. Sure does sound like they are trying to make another gender.

You're a fucking moron nigger

Because of people who say "lol you're really a man in a dress!" its much easier just to avoid that by saying trans woman

They're not. Identifying as "transgender" is just a way for them to inform other people of the fact that they were born as the opposite sex. Notice how they are either male or female. It's not a "third gender" by any stretch of the imagination.

But that right there is why you are just pretending if you truly believe you are male or female you don't need to inform others of your true gender.

Trans women, like Blaire here, probably do identify themselves as women on a day to day basis. I don't get why you're so confused. It's really not that hard to understand.

>she
dem implications tho

Spotted the mental invalid.

go suck nigger dicks somewhere else
you're not even human

Butthurt closeted faggot detected.

yawn
after you're here a while, you'll realize that name calling gets old fast and no one reacts to it
enjoy your stay

I've been here for three fucking hours at this point, I'm way past making cogent arguments.

3 Hours hahahahahaahah

Everything you say is invalid fucking summerfags are here early.

On Sup Forums. Not this specific thread.

Most of us have been here for years 3 hours makes you a newfag. Oldfags are the ones that have been here for more than 10 years.

As in 3 hours this morning. Not 3 hours ever. I've been around for close to 10 years.

I fucking wish, OP

>no reading comprehension
Grow some brains, faggot