Do qt Latinas like white guys?

Do qt Latinas like white guys?

no

Yes
/thread

that girl looks more caucasian than anything so I'd say yes.

Yes. Dated Cuban and Puerto Ricans

"No" (that means no in Spanish)

If you are good looking or if you have money.

You know, every fucking single post like this uses the same fucking picture. That kind of proves something right there....

this guy doesn't know what Latinas look like

she doesn't look caucasian. she's brown sugar

yes! i was in peru. it was very easy to clear peruanian chicks.

Caucasian does not equal pale skin. It's a group of people with similar facial structures and skull types.

yes, some date them exclusively. We in the Latino community say they're trying to improve our race lol.

I lived in Panama and Costa Rica for a couple years and they fucking love white guys. Will fuck you quick if your even half way decent looking.

Las hembras aquí le entran a todo como en todo lado.

/thread

She's mestiza

she's not caucasian though. more Indian than anything.

This fucking retard

She's mestiza...pretty evenly mixed

No, there are a trillion hot Latinas out there

Real latina

I'm white and had two Hispanic girlfriends. Cuban and Puerto Rican. They saw enough in me to fuck me and then my dick kept them around and begging for kids. They are kid crazy. I haven't gone back to spanish since the last one.

holy shit what is that

I look so European. I kid you not I get with a lot of white girls. just not mexicans because they're moms say I'm too guerro

Yes they do. Im with one right now and have been with two in the past. I like the one im with right now a lot but If it doesnt work out im sure ill have more. Im 21 btw and only have a 6 1/2 ince dick but she loves it

Esto cené ayer que les parece?

I highly doubt she bought that watch with her own money so there's your answer

Latina butts smell amazing!

they smell like tortillas tbh which isnt bad

>lost

Shes creole, a mix of native american with spanish, aka "mestiza"

they do. and so do niggers. they are raised assuming that white guys prefer white chicks. its fair because we do when it comes to the mother of our children. but we will fuck anything and they are so genuinely surprised that a white boy wants to fuck them that they take it as a huge compliment. or like they just won the social lottery
>i know from experience not baiting

this is true. only the ones with nice booties get the white bois tho.

Do asian girls like watermelon??

So is the one in the OP.
Your point?

if it means anything, ive seen a bunch of asian guys with hispanic chicks on campus so id assume they like whites too

That's Indian, not Latina, haha

This. That guy's a fuckin autist

Are Asian guys stepping their game up?

yeah. theyll be very judgmental about you at first then consider it

i once dated a hot "chola" type lol acted like she was tough shit. she was cool though and i liked that about her. known her for a while but on our first night out we fucked. she was a real softie in the end.

latinas are real romantic types like the kind thta wants to be with their partner forever. they aim to please

probs more due to the fact that my college is super liberal. not sure though,

hate chola bitches

>Caucasian
>Brown as fuck
Are you that stupid?

They really are. Literally offer them your hand for a dance to some oldies, they'll love it and will be in your pants that night, i promise you

Que si le quitas las 89768967 capas de maquillaje quizas podamos apreciar bien su rostro

i like and hate em. hate em when theyre loud obnoxious bitches and just ugly with really thin eyebrowses. like em when theyre attractive and mind themselves. they intrigue me

i dont see em around anymore. that was back in high skool

Its the same fucking shitskin who cares, they re brown

Only when you're the only white guy around. They especially love blue eyes.

>burritos.jpg

Autist

Do niggers do math?

Burritos aren't that popular in Mexico

caucasian doesnt mean white. hell, arabs are caucasian and theyre brown too. latino people in usa are categorized as caucasian by the government. did you know that?
promise the other guys who dont already know it. also the oldies i had her listen to were 70s disco lol
that depends. my high school was like half and half white and latino. saw plenty of latinas with white guys an vice versa
>They especially love blue eyes.
this is true. my eyes are as green as the shirt on ops pic and they didnt do shit for the two latinas ive been with lol

I wanna slow dance with a Latina to the Bee Gees then kiss on her neck

lmao i was thinking more along the lines of lowrider oldies, but whatever.
they love dancing, period

we didnt dance. just laid down and listened. who dances in their home these days lol
yeah yea. we listened to old r&b too. led to fun times

Does that mean black people music from the 50s?

I really want to sniff Latina toes

Bump

Damn that sounds great

I need that in my life

do qt latinas ever like asian guys

ITT; autistic virgins who think their failing lies with their colour/race.

Yes! I've seen it

seems like a very very rare case though,,

I knew a couple like that, the guy was whipped af though

Its not really that rare, its just that Asian guys are often really beta and dont chase girls at all

Dude they have disgusting black nips

Brown nips are hot, fag

She gotta be white washed though.

Nope

most latinas love my green eyes, reddish hair and pale skin. idek y

I'm dating one, so I'll assume yes. Her parents don't like it very much though.

I'm fine with them as long as they're not blackwashed

this
i dont like em whitewashed. or blackwashed.

too bad most of em are blackwashed. even the guys

I wouldnt say most are blackwashed, at leasr based on my experience

It depends on where you live though

yea i forgot to mention that. they are in america.

I meant in America

Like it varies based on region

in my experience they almost all have been. where arent they? besides like new york?

Latinas love whites because of 3 things.

Most of us are respectful & loyal in their eyes.
They are baby crazy and they truly believe whites and latins make cute kids that they could show off
And the know where into the same shit they are (sex, drugs, etc)

Don't let them whip you but to be honest, latin women are usually faithful unless they are rich. Then they are the biggest hoes IMHE.
I've meet more latins that like whites overall the best here in cent. California.

I do live in New York haha. But any citt you go to is gonna have a mix of different Latina types most likely.

Also, I know a Latina chick from the DC area and she's whitewashed.

*city

Also I was just watching an Anthont Bourdain episode about Chicanos in LA and none of them sounded black

east coast seems to be the exception then. now that i think of it i know of one in south carolina who swears shes white lol everywhere else though. i swear man. theyre wannabe black
no, yes, yes
latino people and whites have more in common with eachother than anyone else.

Where do you live? It seems like East Texas and Oakland have the most blackwashed Latinos, not saying all or even most of them there are like that though

nice dubs.
ugh niggerbean kids

they dont sound black but they act like they are. maybe its just from urban upbringing. i know ive heard a lot of em casually drop n bombs
i live in dana point in california. not too many latinos here but back where i used to live more up north towards central california there were more who i do believe acted that way. been to several states in the southwest and they kinda seemed the same thb

why the fuck no

Saying nigga casually? Yeah that's common with a lot of lower class Latinos in the US, but honestly a lot of white kids do that too and not just wiggers.

also keep in mind that black people are very accepting of Hispanics, while a lot of white people are racist against Hispanics

yea. and you make a good point. i never take peoples class into consideration. also iknow white people say it too. not very much where i went to high school though

I graduated high school not too long ago (2013) and I remember there were some white kids who said it, usually these were the kids who I wouldn't quite consider wiggers but were more urban in lifestyle than the average white kid.

And yeah where I live Latinos vary widely, thankfully most aren't blackwashed.

Wait and you live in Orange County and don't see many Latinos?

In my experience in life I can say that Mexican girls seem to like blonde guys, like German. My grandma was mexican, grandpa German, My step-dads grandpa was ex-nazi soldier and he married a Mexican woman. same for others I've met in life, best of all the Latino genes don't show

not in cali they aren't. blacks and hispanics dont like eachother. also white people here tend to be ok with them. in my experience hispanics have been more racist than any racist white person i know of. racist at blacks, asians, and "gueros". not saying guero is prejudice but cmon. no one calls them brown to refer to them.

i have hispanic friends whom i asked. they say that theyre expressive shittalkers but really dont mean bad.

I'm pretty sure they got along fairly well in Oakland and maybe the predominately black parts of LA

And what do you mean nobody calls Mexicans brown? They call themselves brown! I don't call them brown because I think of their skin color as being beige, when I think of "brown" I think Hershey chocolate color.

its in orange county yes but dana point is a small city compared to say los angeles with 4 million people.
dunno about oakland honestly but down in la they dont like eachother. not even where i went to high school in la county. and it was a decent middle class neighborhood
you dont call them brown. you don't go "hey brown guy" and make jokes about them within conversation. i suppose thats not exclusive to hispanic people tho

Apparently nobody in this thread realizes that the general consensus is that there are only three races. Which means this woman is Caucasoid i.e. Caucasian.

no, females NEVER want to trade up

i did

Have you gotten along with Mexican chicks (and dudes) overall?