Grab opponent

>Grab opponent
>Use instant transmission to go into a center of a star or a black hole or something
>Leave with instant transmission, leaving your opponent behind

Goku could've easily beaten every villain DBZ if he did this. How come none of the characters ever brought this up?

at this condition,he would die asswell

Would instant transmission even be able to let Goku escape the massive gravity well of a black hole?

He didn't have instant transmission when he fought freeza

Unless someone with a noticable ki is in the core, he can't teleport there. He has to sense something first

He can only instant transmit to people who's ki he can sense.
He needs to concentrate on said ki, which sometimes can take quite some time depending on how far away they are.
Planets, black holes and stars don't have any ki.

Yes because it ignores basically every law of physics.

You're dumb, Goku has to visualize and feel the energy in order to instant transmission there, it's a black hole, how the hell can he know the location and feel the energy of the black hole? And let's say he does and takes cell/buu/etc there, he will die there, it's a black hole not quicksand, if he could just go out in space he would've done that to cell and not die, they even mention that.

Why doesn't Krillin shoot the bad guy with a laser gun during the big battle?

You know you have to be able to pinpoint someone's ki to be able to instantly transmit yourself there.

why doesnt goku just destroy earth so he doesnt have to keep saving it?

Yea Why doesnt goku just shoot them?
It worked in that movie, didnt someone shoot him?

>DBZ villain
>Dying due to a star

kek'd

but gravity is just a theory so he can't escape that

STOP IT DONT RUIN MY MILKING DBZ FRANCHISE!

Frieza was too strong for Goku at the time and Cell had instant transmission.

By the Buu saga even Gohan SSJ1 was solar system buster tier so no one was going to die by being sent through a star.

Why don't Goku et al just summon Shenlong and wish for planet earth to be indestructible?
Why don't they summon Shenlong and wish that no being with a power level higher than (let's say) 10,000 is able to kill anyone on earth whose power level is below 500?
Mind = blown

supposedly ALL humans on earth have a power level of like 700

yeah I know

He has to sense someone to use it you cuck

Because Shenlong can't do shit like that. They tried it way back in the Saiyan saga before Vegeta and Nappa arrived.

Reminder that

Vegito is the strongest DBZ character ever

That would make them almost as strong as Raditz, not true.
Humans have a powerlevel of around 50

Chill out

Hey question about goku. I just watched the first few eps and raditz said "whats wrong with kakorrot, you arent acting like a sayjin?" Or something like that. Then master roshi tells the story of baby goku and how he was wild till he had an accident and fell off a cliff and hit his head and he never acted that way since.

So is goku just retarded or have brain damage or is that the same thing or whatever and thats why he acts the way he does? Have we been idolizing a retard with retard strength????

I don't think so.
Individuals are able to wish for immortality, so the wishes I described are basically the same just on a bigger scale.
In the buu saga they punched those machines during the world tournament, and most people had numbers between 50 and 200.
Then again, maybe those weren't power levels.

When Raddiz came to earth, he scanned some farmer who happened to be at the sight where he crash landed and he had a powerlevel of like 3 or 4.

A powerlevel of 50 is already early DB Goku, Krillin or Yamcha, so way above any normal human.

Many reasons. He would die as well, but you could say that he could be resurrected with the Dragon Balls and that's true.
Also, who knows if you can use the instant transmission while fighting. He never did, at least not while touching his enemy. Whenever he used it the ones travelling with him weren't interrupting him, perhaps an enemy doesn't allow him to do it properly because he'd attack Goku in the middle of it. The only time I remember him doing something like that was Cell, but the guy was unable to move, let alone attack, what with being about to explode and everything.
But mainly because he needs an anchor to the place where he goes, as others said. He can't teleport to a place where he doesn't feel a ki.

Hmm then 50 is the average powerlevel of an martial artist, maybe Hercule

Freeza and Cell wouldn't die from just blaster fire. Buu has no organs, you would have to destroy all of his molecules.

>immortality
That's easy, he'll just make your cells super strong so you don't age or decay. But you'll still get fucked if someone beats the shit out of you hard enough.

Hercule is exceptionally strong for a human, he just never had the advantages of training that the others had, and he already hit his potential

His is like 150 or something

Why didn't he just instant transmission them to quicksand then?

Fuck off to

they were too fast for him.

t triggered autist

WHY DIDNT THEY JUST FLY THE EAGLES TO PLANET NAMEK

Low level filth compared to anyone above Freeza.

Your shit doesn't belong here. It belongs on Sup Forums.
So fuck off.

Eagleposting isn't that funny without the picture. You all know which one.

>implying instant transmission affects something youre touching

If that were the case than the whole earth would transmit with Goku every time he did it

Idiot

*puts on nerd glasses*

Do I need to remind you that people with power levels in the double digits are super humans? Nam (indian dude from 21st budokai) had a power level of 90 and he jumped into the clouds. Hercule is nowhere near that level.

If it was shown on TV at some point it belongs here.

Sup Forums - TELEVISION & Film

Fucking idiot.

Why didn't every z-fighter learn destructo disc?

>underestimating based Hercule
he did beat Cell, after all

So you're saying we can make threads about the NFL Preseason football games that were shown today?

>yfw da burrs win the superb owl

Then why isnt Sup Forums drowning in Olympics threads?
Probably cause that shit belongs on Sup Forums.
Just like Jap cartoons belong on Sup Forums.

you made me come in here just to tell you you're dumb. fuck you

Considering the op trash is usually spammed by Sup Forumsedditors probably

Yeah man, my 150 was just a random number pulled out of my ass - I was really just trying to highlight he really is strong for an average human though

Think about the competitors in the World Tournaments, Hercule beat similar tier opponents to become Champ because Z warriors were out doing something useful

I agree his ki control is non-existant, but that doesn't mean he can't hit like a fucking freight train

solar flare+destructo disc=instant win ever time

This is true, Goku at the beginning of DB has a PL of 50, so Hercule must be around 8-10

>Hercule

Also fuck off to faggot.

>cell
>majin buu
But yeah they really should learn more of each others techniques

Hell vegeta learned destructo disk in one fight

>destructo disk

It's Kienzan you pleb.

he can only teleport to a place he has been to in the past, therefore this wouldn't be possible

OP is a faggot

*transmits gang of black guys to your moms pussy*

Are... are you seriously this retarded?

You fucking moron, get your ears checked

And what kind of retarded spelling is that? Its not even close to sounding like destructo disk

you teleport to the event horizon with your enemy over the line and yourself behind it

black holes are massive piles of energy, they're literally, jesus christ what the fuck did you even think about this do you even know what e=mc^2 is

Energy as in life energy. Ki, you nerd.

And Goku can't even survive in lava, let alone the fucking Sun or, even worse, a black hole.

he teleports to the edge horizon instead you doofus, and there'd be plenty of ki in a black hole. If there isn't, all you need to do is add a little and it's there forever

I use all the jap names, but you have to lob the idiots on this board English ones because they're 14 and yet they are obsessed by a Japanese children's show, they have thus uncanny cognitive dissonance when it comes to it and will call everyone who doesn't use them a "weeb" as if they're the autistic nerd

go figure

Well you know they're retarded.
They can't even figure out which board to post their weebshit on.

Goku can teleport people he touches.
But he doesn't teleport the earth because he's wearing shoes dumbass, if he was barefoot then it would teleport too. Or if he was wearing gloves he couldn't have people teleport with him

WHY DOESN'T KURIRIN SUMMON SHENRON AND ASK FOR PERFECT AIM WITH HIS DISTRUCTO DISK

No IT versus Vegeta or Frieza.
Frieza can survive in any environment anyway.
Cell has Frieza's genetics.
Buu needed the collective spirit energy of the universe to defeat.

You're wrong on every single level, OP.

he could just instant transmit himself into them so they explode. or just his arm into their brain

wtf?

That's.. actually genius, but it wouldn't work with enemies like cell or buu because they can regenerate.

you dont know what a theory is.

Gravity is real. The theory is how it works. And since instant transmission only defeats laws but not theories, you can't say for sure whether the instant transmission can defeat gravity.

The theory of my dad can beat up the theory of your dad

Your dad is barely a theory anyway. Dude's a half-baked hypothesis

If you couldn't tell Goku was a retard from the get-go, I'm sorry user, you are the retard

Goku used Instant Transmission against Cell before as well - in their first fight.

Goku started charging a Kamehameha when in the air, and the angle of it meant that even if Goku killed Cell with it, it would destroy the entire planet as well. Cell figured Goku was bluffing, so he just stood there and told Goku to fire away. Then when he was finished charging the kamehameha, Goku used Instant Transmission to teleport to the ground next to Cell, and fired, now that Earth was no longer in the way. It disintegrated everything above Cell's legs.

Mr Satan has proven to be able to move incredibly fast though - he is able to move fast enough for normal humans to be unable to see him (see: fighting those dudes who had guns)

He's also far stronger than even the strongest humans in real life

But he has the best superpower of all: extreme luck. He's literally the only DB character to have never died. (excluding Gods/Kais/afterlife people)

Gravity has laws, we just don't fully understand them, dumbass

couldn't he manually put a villain who can't die inside of a black hole THEN use it for the aforementioned instakill method from then on?

watch dragonball you retard

But then he'd have to go get garlic jr from the... what was the place called again? It appears by shattering the sky like glass if i recall. Is that a location goku can sense?

Cooler is my favorite villain and he isn't even canon. Shit sucks

He can't instant transmission anywhere he wants. He has to lock onto someones energy.

>Buu saga
>Trunks has to go get dragon radar from Bulma's house
>Goku goes to fight Buu to buy time

Why didn't Goku just instant transmission to Bulma's house and get the radar?

He could have lined up every enemy in front of a random destructo-disc from Krillin and won every battle in one blow.

Instant transmission was OP as fuck, and he probably thought it was unfair to spam it like that.

Laws are made by people dumbass... Nature doesn't make laws..

too busy fucking his hot robowife

>above Frieza
Frieza is the strongest in the universe though

Destructo disc isn't that strong. Consider how it just shatters when hitting Perfect Cell.

I assume goku just wanted to fight buu.
It's probably good that they did, because that way Gotenks was inspired to go SSJ3....and get absorbed and make buu stronger.

They're a way of describing naturally occurring constants, you utter mong. You don't make up the laws of physics, you figure out what they are.

Holy shit you're an idiot, go back to grade school before coming in here with this stupid nonsense.

But you wouldn't sense it because the Ki signature couldn't escape the black hole.

Go on. Explain yourself. Do you think Henry Cavendish just made up the figure for the Gravitational constant?

He didn't make it up, he guessed it and it fits equations good enough, but he might still be wrong.
That constant is like a magic number but if you find a different one that fits better then that number is useless.

>He guessed it
lmao

What would happen if you dipped the end of an unbreakable stick into an event horizion, then tried to pull it back out?

the minimal ammount of time he would need to let go of his opponent would be enough to fuck him too. he wouldn't be able to teleport back