How do we fix johnny manziel?

How do we fix johnny manziel?

>video very related
twitter.com/barstoolsports/status/808734433343897601

Other urls found in this thread:

barstoolsports.com/topics/one-bite/
losangeles.cbslocal.com/2016/09/08/anthony-bourdains-favorite-restaurant-in-la-in-n-out-burger/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Guidance from Based Carr

Lots and lots of therapy and rehab.

letting him live his life and enjoy his and his family's millions

According to John Gruden (Le football genius man, according to reddit and Sup Forums), Manziel was going to be great.

tbf he was the last qb the browns won a game with

THIS

He probably has a shit attitude and realized he had no reason to play football since he was set for life anyway.

>According to John Gruden (Le football genius man, according to reddit and Sup Forums), Manziel was going to be great.

He was though. He had character issues but there was nothing that couldn't be fixed. The talent was there though.

It's a shame he was drafted by the browns though. And on top of it he was BENCHED and not even given a chance to develop. tom brady and peyton manning would suck on the browns

>see him mentioning some tragedy on his twitter
>read up on it
>Aggie Bonfire was a long-standing tradition at Texas A&M University as part of the college rivalry with the University of Texas at Austin.[1][2] For 90 years, Texas A&M students—known as Aggies—built and burned a bonfire on campus each autumn.
>At approximately 2:42 a.m. on November 18, 1999,[32] the 59-foot high stack, consisting of about 5000 logs, collapsed during construction.[8] Of the 58 students and former students working on the stack, 12 were killed and 27 were injured

wew

Best Browns QB of the past decade.

those 2 fucked later that night

We don't, because he obviously cares more about getting drunk than playing football or even living a productive, ordinary life.

You can't fix someone who doesn't want to be fixed.

he's one of those losers who "cant" stop drinking and using other drugs

next time he causes someone a problem shoot him

>one bite, you know the rules

takes 3 bites

The guy will be a millionaire either way. His family is loaded and he knows he has Dad's business to fall back on.

Who the fuck wants to play football and get CTE when you can part hard and fuck bitches and still make millions

What talent? He had none.

Noodle arm
Garbage mechanics
Garbage footwork
Manlet
Retard who can't read defenses
Overly relying on running while being too slow to be a running QB in the NFL

>but muh Heisman
Matt Leinart, Eric Crouch, Sam Bradford and Troy Smith won the Heisman. Utterly irrelevant award.

wrong. He showed great improvement and pocket prescence last year. It's his coaching staff and supporting cast that's to blame. Benching him an entire year and not working with him and letting him develop was a major mistake.

You realize the last win the browns had was with manizel?

>You realize the last win the browns had was with manizel
I dare anyone to find a more embarrassing statistic.

>You realize the last win the browns had was with manizel?
>QBs win games all by themselves

The Browns lost everyone with any resemblance of talent during the last offseason with the exception of Joe Thomas. The team Manziel played with was much better than the garbage they have now.

>Gipson gone
>Schwartz Gone
>Mack gone
>Benjamin gone
>Whitner gone
>Greco and Bitonio injured by midseason
>Joe Haden practically never healthy at all

Their team right now is basically nothing but rookies, trash and Joe Thomas. And their #1 WR is actually a QB.

You're probably mad because johnny could fuck your crush any time he wanted lamo. get a life cuck

Damn I got told. ttyl rethinking my life

He had a better rookie year than Carson Wentz despite only playing 9 games on a far worse team. Fact. Look at the stats

the GOAT will be back

This is actually true holy shit.

I don't even have to look up the stats, I was actually there during both of his starts in Cleveland last year. In the game against Tennessee he only had 15 passing attempts and his only big play came when he chucked it to a wide open Benjamin (fastest guy on the team) into busted coverage.

Furthermore

>He showed great improvement and pocket prescence last year

If you think he's so good, why isn't everyone lining up to sign him? He's a free agent and plenty of teams could use a quarterback.

Johnny Manziel had potential to be Aaron Rodgers lite.

>If you think he's so good, why isn't everyone lining up to sign him? He's a free agent and plenty of teams could use a quarterback.

He's not a "free agent" in that sense. He simply doesn't want to play anymore because he's already rich and just wants to fuck bitches. Tons of teams would take him if he actually wanted to play.

too late for Johnny, but the NFL can step in and prevent the Browns from drafting QBs in the future.

>Aaron Rodgers
Tall
Cannon arm
Great defense reading
Great footwork

>Manziel
Manlet
Weak arm
"One read and run" type of mentality
Poor footwork

Manziel is basically Drew Brees if Drew Brees had an IQ of 85 and was a lazy junkie.

Browns aren't really ruining QBs, they just pick shitty ones. Actually they just pick shitty players period, not just QBs.

>Manlet

doesn't matter

>Weak arm

wrong

>"One read and run" type of mentality

wrong

>Poor footwork

wrong

but Manziel was never willing to step up and take punishment to make a play.

This is the deal: fans wanted him to be the next Kosar. Kosar was slow as hell and got sacked all the time, even on good teams. But he was accurate as ever in short-medium passes, because he stepped up and made the plays knowing he was gonna get crushed.

Manziel has far more physical skills than Bernie ever had, by far. But Manziel would scramble as soon as, and even before, the pocket collapsed, and ran for his life and ran the team out of gains. He was so afraid of getting hit he was ineffective.

If you could put Kosar's heart in Manziel's body, the Browns would be unstoppable.

>but Manziel was never willing to step up and take punishment to make a play.

Why would he though? I wouldn't either if I played for the browns and I got benched. No reason to get injured

i fucking CANNOT STAND when new yorkers go on and on about how great their fucking pizza is. it's just a piece of flat dough, some tomato sauce, and cheese, it is not some precious, sacred god food. this country has such an unhealthy relationship with food it's unreal

>was never willing to step up and take punishment to make a play.

Go ask RGMeme how that went for him.

Great argument

So you're saying he's an entitled shit who expected the starting job to be just handed to him, on top of also being a pussy.

How about the stats then? Statistically speaking he's better than Carson wentz and jared goff on a worse team.

same for stupid Califags and their barely-above-average fast food burgers that they insist are a gift from above

Dave Portnoy is not a New Yorker though

Not a New Yorker but NY style is pretty much the only pizza worth shit. Chicago style is a glorified bread soup.

barstoolsports.com/topics/one-bite/

Why haven't you become a stoolie yet Sup Forums ?

t.never had in n out

You can't fix stupid. Get him a religion instead of drugs and partying, the maybe he can be Tebow tier.

Jesus Christ, this so much. In-n-out is objectively dogshit, animal sauce looks and tastes like vomit, the fries are on par with McDonalds at best and the only redeeming quality their burgers have is fresh onions. If someone opened a Californian chain dedicated to selling fecal matter on a stick I bet Califags would go on about how it's the greatest thing ever.

Because "stoolies" are legitimately mentally handicapped.

Not a single one of them that I've ever spoken to could form an independent opinion on sports and they're all wannabe chads

>Jesus Christ, this so much. In-n-out is objectively dogshit

Here's one of the worlds top chefs

losangeles.cbslocal.com/2016/09/08/anthony-bourdains-favorite-restaurant-in-la-in-n-out-burger/

I'm and I completely agree with him. I'm in Arizona and we In-n-out here and literally the only people who love it are idiot beaners in Dodgers hats who migrated here from LA.

Five guys completely shits on this chain by every standard.

>Five guys completely shits on this chain by every standard.

wrong

A top chef in the world disagrees

This. Seriously manziel was atrocious. And yes, gruden, who is normally not a retard, picked the retard here. He's also a color guy announcer who has to come up with only positive shit to say about people for a living.

>burger chain pays off some celebrity guy for promo / advertisement
>retards lap it up

>paying $13 for a burger, fries, and a soda
yeah, no. especially when all that food is so unhealthy for you. might as well pick up smoking for a couple of days, it's literally that bad for you

>anthony bourdain
>legit food critic

lel, casual central itt

>burger chain pays off some celebrity guy for promo / advertisement

Source?

Gruden is a retard when it comes to QBs. He also said he sees Drew Brees level talent in Tim Tebow and thought Brady Quinn is going to be spectacular.

Are you an award winning listener ?

Get off the internet Johnny, you have more booze to drink before you pass out alone in your own vomit again.

>you
>legit food critic

lel

Are you foreign? I think you confused "wrong" with "right".

So you're basically saying the only good thing about In-n-out is that it's cheap.

Name one person Gruden has said something negative about tho.

/r/ing the Gruden bin Laden pasta

Cam Newton.

And now I'm not a Cam fan by any means, but he's objectively superior by every metric to all those retarded busts Gruden hyped up.

You seriously think the average person knows or even cares about anthony bourdain? In n out would be better served using their ad budget for something else

Califag here. Burgers are shit compared to carnitas

Literally the only reason Californians obsess over this chain so much is because it's from California. Texans do the same with Whataburger which is also a mediocre chain.

i didn't mean to imply that at all, that's how you interpreted my response. i wouldn't eat any fast food, and anyone—californian, or new yorker, or anyone else—who brags about the quality of their fast food is a moron

In n out is legit the best fast food place in the world though. Whataburger is great too

>californian, or new yorker, or anyone else—who brags about the quality of their fast food is a moron

What else are you gonna eat when you're drunk and it's 3am? I feel bad for anyone that doesn't have one of those 2 places

Obviously actual sit down restaurants are superior to shitty fastfood, but we have people in this very thread who unironically claim In-n-out is not only the best burger chain, but also the best restaurant in LA, which is frankly retarded beyond imaginable.

Which fast food burger would you rather have?

5 guys or whataburger is good if i want bacon but if I want a good old fashioned cheeseburger then in n out can't be beat.

Exactly. His job is literally to suck someone's dick on air for the entirety of a football game. He only talks about the QB so much cause it's easy

S H A K E
H
A
C
K

>Five Guys
>Arbys
>Cinnabon
>Del Taco
>Chipotle
>Charley's
>Smashburger
>Rubio's
>Portillo's

All better fast food than In n Out and Literallywhoburger

for me either wendy's or arbys

Did you not watch Monday night this week? Gruden had to unhinge his jaw to perform that level of fallacio on Cam

In-n-Out is basically just McDonalds but with a shitty meme sauce. Generic cheap slop for hobos.

That shit isn't anywhere near as fresh as In n out.

I'm talking about when Cam was about to enter the league, Gruden talked some mad shit to him at his QB camp.

is Barstool a meme site or actually good? I know Big Cat is a big time SJW

lol no.

t. memeout employee

For me it has to be McDonalds™. A Double Quarter Pounder with Cheese, some Hot Fresh Fries, and an Ice Cold Coca-Cola. Fresh, clean and simple, and what fantastic value to boot. It's a model me and my family can really get behind.

Didn't know Ronald McDonald posted on Sup Forums

god damn look at that coke nose

Well for me it's the McChicken, the best fast food sandwich.

are you me, a nice mchicken with extra mustard

gotta get the mcgangbang going and insert a mcchicken in the middle of a bacon mcdouble

He can only fix himself. when people see that, he'll get a shot. someone will. but only if what I said happens.

he was like 8 when that happened. i barely remember it

lol he can get written out of the will numb nuts. or it can get put into a trust that he can't touch till he's 50.

or it can be like the movie rain man and he gets absolutely nothing.

>get a life cuck
>defending john fucboi

johnny get outa here

I used to read Barstool in 2008 when I was in Boston, right as it started.

I can't believe this site is still around. Hadn't thought about it in years.

It's strange to see, knowing someone like Dave spends every waking second on growing his site, yet he's still irrelevant.

Such a kike faggot

just saw he sold his site to the Chernin Group and now a former AOL exec runs ad sales.

lol good for him

I think he's doing alright, he sold part of his control over his site for $10 mil

allah is on carr's side

he will win the soup or bowl

I went to HS with Big Cat