Looking for this person!

Looking for this person!
Liverpool Area, UK! Age: Around 21~

These places are what I remember last.
It's URGENT and I have lost contact to her as I don't know her last name (just got to known to her first name). I met her through an online game and we were in contact for a while until I got together with her ex for a few years (LDR). He pretended to be someone he's not and used fake names / facebook . She knows this guy though since they were together IRL and he is sharing alot private (very private) pictures of me and her. I don't want my or her life ruined. The person who has our pictures (even some videos) and all our personal informations was threatening me (I got messaged from a throwaway after it was over) to share it with everyone we know and I have to prevent any further issues ASAP! He knows all of my family / friends and hers too.
I need to contact her to get the name of the guy as he faked his identity and is now sharing my pictures AND hers. She knows his real identity and I have to report it to the police ASAP so he cannot share them with my family and friends.

Additional Info:
• She sometimes wears contacts which change her eye color to grey.
• She has two tattoos, one is a text on her arm saying "What's coming is better than what's gone" and the other is a dreamcatcher on the side of her belly.

If you know her facebook / last name or anything which will get me in contact with her again, she doesn't play games or uses Skype anymore, please drop it here or if you want to keep it private (which I highly prefer) then
Discord: Rin#3788
or
email: [email protected]

It's a serious IRL matter and I am NOT white knighting.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/XPBf97e.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I mean, I seen her, but I don't know her.

didn't she died?

Where exactly did you?

if it's who I'm thinking, I've seen her hanging around with a friend of mine from university.

Could you please contact me somewhere?

I'd rather not help somebody on Sup Forums dox a friend of a friend.

I am not doxxing as I am serious about this, I can even show you proof if you contact me.

what kind of proof?

That the guy is sharing my and her stuff, that I know her first name too as we played together in the past. How do you think I know the location and stuff of hers? I have few more pictures aswell which you cannot find on google anywhere.

post a timestamped picture of you to prove you're not a 40 year old guy and I'll get in touch.

I will do the timestamp if you contact me and give it to you in private...

thought as much.

If you DO get the pic,
please don't post it to Sup Forums
please.

Nobody here wants to see it.
;)

I'm fucked enough as it is, I don't want to make this any more public than it already is, that's why. I didn't even know what "doxxing" meant before this guy mentioned it, I even had to google...

Better to do a timestamp pic here, I'll see if I can contact a bud of mine. If it's serious I could let him post something on FB, he lives there somewhere

there'll be no pics, OP is just trying to dox her.

and posting an anonymous non-compromising pic on a site with no link back to you is 'making it more public' than already posting threads about it? sure thing OP.

Yeah. It's a dilemma
Sup Forums is full of some very unsavory types,
but also some rather paranoid ones.

On the one hand, you're reluctant to trust anyone here (with damned good reason!), and on the other, people here are reluctant to trust you (for some of the same reasons).

Good luck.
If I were in Liverpool I'd help you out, but I'm not so, no.

Do I just write the date on the paper?

Most likely.
I've seen this thread posted a bunch of times.
Has the story at least been consistent?

date and time on paper, maybe include something about liverpool to make extra sure.

Bump

>op is as fruity as this Liverpool rainbow

no need to bump, op isn't coming back.

I woke up not long ago so give me a bit to put on makeup...I hate this...

>give me a bit to put on makeup
because that's required to prove you're not a guy right? gimme a break

you're trying to stretch the time limit so the thread dies while you're 'still getting ready'. next your camera wont be working , then the pic will be too big to upload, etc.

Are you still here?..

still lurking.

i.imgur.com/XPBf97e.jpg

Please contact me now...

so that time was spend photoshopping? got it

No fuck sake....I said I was putting up a bit makeup...

no offense user, but that pic looks pretty damn fake.

but tell you what:
I'll ask my friend about the tattoo to figure out if its the girl you're after.

If that's the case, I'll get in contact. but before I tell you anything you'll need to get on skype, and it better be the same girl as in that pic.

sound good to you?

You can add me, I will confirm whatever you want once you are certain it's the girl or all of this will be for waste because I don't even know if you speak the truth..

Another liverpool user bumping. Don't recognise your mate though sorry

Awh, thanks for trying though~

this is weird, seeing others from Liverpool on here

>I will confirm whatever you want once you are certain it's the girl or all of this will be for waste because I don't even know if you speak the truth
sure, but I'm pretty sure you're a guy. I looked back and you were offering her fucking nudes for gods sake.

so I'm going to need to see that face live on cam before I give up any details about her.

sorry if that ruins your hard work.

>It's a serious IRL matter and I am NOT white knighting.

lol this beautiful girl is your game friend right :))

I never planned to give nudes...

No, she doesn't play anymore, we played a bit a few years ago and people thought I am white knighting or something that's why I added that..

Better not be in Aigburth lad

oh?

That was simply bait so people message me, I did it for my own sake too, if I shared her very private pictures, I'd get in serious trouble too. I'm going to the police once I found her so if I ever did that, I'd probably get charged too...

alright so you've:
-baited with 'fake nudes' to get responses which was never going to backfire
-taken fucking forever to provide one pic that was easily shooped (seriously why would a random timestamp be in monochrome?)
-got your timestamp wrong by an hour (how did you even fucking do that)
-refused to do anything to demonstrate you're not fake until you get what you want

so go ahead and tell me why I should believe you in any way. I'll wait.

1. I explained and I admit it was wrong, I am in a rush and had noone help me..I was never going to share nudes as they would get me charged too once I contact her and the police...
2. I said that I woke up just now and I am nervous / don't feel pretty that's why I put on atleast a bit makeup and it's the way I take pictures..
3. I said in my post that I had a LDR with the guy (I am from Germany, not Liverpool)
4. Yes, if you was in my situation being threatened that he will share all your nudes with your family and friends, you do get paranoid. I don't want my life ruined and lose everything

I asked to give me a reason to believe you, not to justify. out of those, only 3 is any actual explanation.

in terms of 4: please explain how you providing your face in a completely non-compromising picture or skype call can ruin your life. It doesn't give any more material to anyone, it doesn't link you to anything, and anybody who still has the shit on you still has shit on you regardless.

I'm sorry, user. this just smells rotten.

I mean the guy sharing all my nudes ect., that's why I rushed things and said which I shouldn't have...I just want this to get done with and not live everyday in fear, it's getting too much on top of my depression..

so as I said before:
if I check with the guy, will you be willing to get on cam to prove legitimacy? literally nothing to lose and everything to gain there.

Sure, only if you got legit results and can confirm / prove it's actually her and you got the right one.

Bump

Just gonna leave this here. This is an analysis of her timestamp photo.

What does that mean?

>only if you got legit results and can confirm / prove it's actually her and you got the right one.
you only get the proof once I see the same face on cam as I saw in the pic.

it's purely because a doxxer would be unlikely to have suitable fake vid of the same girl the quickly faked up a timestamp for.

you understand, right? you're looking out for the girl, same as me.

Like I said, that's fine I'll prove it but I didn't ask for information of her, just prove it that you got the right girl, then I'll show my face and then you can give me the informations~
And the timestamp really wasn't fake but I understand you

alright. but you're not getting anything doxxworthy until I see you.

I'll check in with my friend later and ask him.

pretty sure we all know how this is going to end though.

Okay, well I know I'm legit so you shouldn't worry about my side, how will you contact me though?

>well I know I'm legit so you shouldn't worry about my side
kek, sure that's how it works.

I've written down your email.

Okay, awesome thank you!