Mfw have to take my 14 year old sister to a meet and greet with YG next Friday

>mfw have to take my 14 year old sister to a meet and greet with YG next Friday

Why is every single teenager (especially white teenagers) so obsessed with black rappers these days? How did their popularity with that age group spike up all of a sudden? In fact, why are black people so prevalent over social media? Not only do you have heaps of them in facebook videos going viral, their mannerisms and vocabulary is also being adopted by white teenagers (like using the word "nigga" all the time).

I'm not being racist or anything, but I'm just curious as to how black rappers, of all the types of musicians, appeal the most to white teenagers.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qSY_g5ZIXkM
youtube.com/watch?v=hSlb1ezRqfA
youtube.com/watch?v=IAXcT5ZRzq8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

white people just do whatever the media tells them to. the media is currently pushing rap music. why are they pushing that? I don't know. probably because the content is usually about spending money

Because they cool. Also YG is one of the most paranoid rappers in game right now after he got shot so don't really expect a good meeting familia.

>implying niggers weren't born to follow

I don't see how that was implied at all

>so don't really expect a good meeting familia.

I wonder what his concerts would be like then, he's got one in my city happening this Friday.

Lots of black people at a YG show. Niggas really love that nigga. Except for the guys that shot him obviously.

Because White Americans unironically have no culture, it's not just a Black Twitter meme

Any loyalty or affinity they had with their immigrant ancestors has been lost and they are pretty much just a self concious, self hating blob of white bread.

I live in Australia, so our black people are literally Africans.

Thank fuck my sister isn't old enough to go to a YG concert, I don't think I'd want to go either if it was filled with thousands of Africans, most of which probably think they're in the Apex gang.

You act like white teenagers are the only ones who fall for media tricks when in reality it's mostly black people

>these days
Have you been living under a rock since 1992?
American teens have been obsessed with black culture since Dr Dre hit the mainstream with his gangster rap shit. White American teenagers specifically like it because their parents told them not to listen to it, and rappers such as YG talking about their extravagant lifestyles.

Nowadays its even more popular with rap basically taking over the radio and social media, but it's been mainstream for the past two decades, not sure how you have only just noticed this.

>have a 15 year old co worker with an unhealthy obsession with Kodak Black

I have no idea why white teenagers are so obsessed with black rappers, especially with those who get themselves into trouble with the law
You're right actually, youngins like to listen and obsess over black culture specifically because there parents told them not to listen to it, its the same thing as when Rock and Roll was becoming a mainstream thing way back when

B B C
B
C

Kodak free now. And from all reports Kodak likes older women. Which is why nobody believes that rape case he caught. Bitch was 16.

White teenagers haven't discovered their own culture so they latch onto black "culture" because its so different and foreign to them, which makes it interesting, and it makes itself out to be lavish and extravagant. They don't realize that rap lyrics are fake. Most of these dudes aren't really millionaires and they don't really sell drugs or kill people. It's all bullshit, just like a movie. She'll get into "white" music and culture when she graduates high school, provided she doesn't go to a big university and fill her head with self-loathing marxist propaganda that her white professors will no doubt spew.

user, I haven't even been alive for two decades.

But yeah, I guess you're right. I guess it's a good thing that parents don't restrict what their children listen to based on the genre, but at least try to shield them from the adult language? It's fine if a 16 year old listens to it, but you've got kids who are 10 or even younger listening to that stuff.

This video in particular comes to mind.

youtube.com/watch?v=qSY_g5ZIXkM

IBM and the NWO are investing billions into advertising right now to create the illusion that it's okay to be "black".
Have you noticed that with the adverts now they rarely show normal couples, like healthy looking European (what you call "white") women with European men and a few children.
They're working towards erasing the "nuclear family", but it's not gonna fly.

You must resist the communist propaganda.

Basketball and Football

>this shit again
The biggest dude in the world is white and black dudes are notorious for being showers, not growers. It's a well-known fact that tall white guys are huge.

I know, its crazy. That dude has been to jail quite a bit, and its fueling his popularity, which is fueling my violent hatred

I really dont like kodak black

>Black culture is the new counter culture

Your little sister is gonna get BLACKED one day and you did nothing to prevent it.

>I haven't even been alive for two decades
MODS

His music fire though. He pretty much is a confirmed POS but I'm still playing skirt.

p-please don't say that user

I'm 18 years old, user.

BTFO

And i disagree

>no substance

If i wanted to listen to someone mumble on the mic ill listen to someone who is actually on the worse side of "okay"

>young thug

This, they wanted too badly to be their own country with their own traditions but failed to realise that the ONLY traditions they have are those of their immigrant forebears

What does the British Broadcasting Corporation have to do with any of this?

I don't "act" like anything, OP's question was about white people primarily, and indeed they make up much more of the population than blacks

Fucking this. Once she actually starts exploring music and art, she'll realize that almost every form of black/African art pales in comparison to white and/or European art.

The irony is that not only do Europeans have culture, but that it's so successful and superior you don't even notice it because it's so pervasive it has become your entire environment.

All the mud races have been able to come up with is an art style here, maybe one invention there but nothing much of significance.

You mean to tell me that the highest examples of literature, music, sculpture, painting, and architecture were all achieved by white dudes? No way!

>Once she actually starts exploring music and art
lol

Good thing none of the shit in this picture is relevant in modern times.
> inb4 you call me a nigger
Nope but I'm not delusional

try not to be so ambiguous next time, monkey :)

Why do people say he mumbles. I can understand him fine and he's the only one of the new niggas not using autotune

>everyone who isn't white is black
whatever makes you feel better, whitey. hope you're enjoying the destruction of your culture and civilisation

niggers BTFO

Can somebody make one for black art? For comparison?

AYY LMAO THIS IS WHY MACRON WON

black rappers project self-confidence, strength, and determination in the face of suffering. these are qualities that young women from teen through college find appealing. these women are also a little frightened by the anger and the appearance of black rappers which adds to the attraction... it's the same reason why women in that age group are attracted to loud-mouthed assholes of any age or color in any public context.

>Mozart

You are the biggest tool imaginable
and a nigger

what's her celebrity crush?

Not possible, African art has never been recorded in history the same way as European art has after the Renaissance period.
They did give us polyrhythms though

>haha I'm so young and cool, right guys?
>we're the NEW generation
>implying any of this old man shit still matters
>classical music is boring desu

as a black man. I'm fine with this

I have no idea, but I see her listening to Drake, like a lot, when she's on her laptop.

Last time I saw her listening to More Life, so I at least know she has shit taste.

what the kek?
Its literally mainstream american culture now.

what are her friends like?
does she go to one of those schools that worship the black kids in the sports teams?
It doesnt look good mate

As a black man. I would really want this meme to die,because its not true.
do you know how frustrating it is for a girl expecting you to be 8in and youre just slightly above average?
it's fucking horrible.

Her friends are just like her, they obsess over anything that's American, and right now the most American thing is rap music.

Ugh, this reminds me of the time I picked up my sister from a """party""", and my mother was in the car. You could hear Kanye West playing on full blast inside the house. Anyways, my parents always ask her if she ate or drank anything because they always wanna make sure their little girl is well fed and shit fuck I don't know. So when my sister gets in the car, and my mum asks her "did you drink?", my sister instantly says no.

I don't know if my mum realised what was going on, but I instantly knew. My sister thought my mum was asking her if she drank any alcohol, which my sister obviously did because that's what she thought of right away when she was asked the question, and my mum was just asking her if she drank any soft drink.

Yeah that was awkward as fuck. but not really relevant to this thread.

top left is patrician though

Lol these rappers and drug dealers are literally kill their own people just to post on instagram with white bitches in European clothes driving European cars and show they have gotten away from black people and are around Europeans.

They dont feel like they have made it unless they can live that classic European life style.

>7 inches is small for a black man
I know how you feel man

The classic European lifestyle is the showboating rapper one? Lol do you niggers even know what you hate anymore besides black skin

Well what do you expect us to do?

Identify with the culture that enslaved, segregated, and ran everyone else from their home lands?

Our ancestors were assholes. Everyone else at least has cool hats and shit.

I thought that pol said italians and greeks arent real whites. Seems strange that they would still take credit for their creations from 300+ years ago.

your sister loves black guys OP.

how the fuck are they "not real whites"

No such thing as white people. Whiteness is a social construct. Even 'white people' know this, Europeans have thought against each other for centuries. Never united.

Greeks are Mediterranean, and Levantine, which would put them in the same category as the Lebanese and probably the Jews. Lebanese and Jews aren't white.

Italians on the other hand, I don't see how they're not white.

Yep, kids love to rebel against their parents with things they think will offend them.
Once rap music gets sterilized by mainstream media like rock did, the youth will latch on to something else.

no i'm 5 in

What's your sisters snapchat?

I don't know, and I definitely don't want to find out.

Also, she's 14 user, what's wrong with you.

most retarded person itt

kys

People still adore the music of Bach almost 300 years later yet people almost immediately forgot about whatever memerap came out last year.

did the government create hip hop to strengthen capitalism?

YG is going to rape your sister.

Lmao get the fuck out of here

Almost nobody knows who Bach is, unless you're referring to King Bach.

When people think of composers, they think of Mozart or Beethoven, not fucking Bach.

saw him at the gov ball at NYC and he put on a pretty killer show. to be fair i left early to get a good spot for ASAP Ferg so I don't know how it ended

Rap has been dying since around 2005, white people began diluting the culture and the increased commercialization has gutted the original counter-culture anti establishment core that made the genre appealing in the first place. It has become nothing but a shadow of it's former glory, and is mostly just used to coax the peasants into maintaining a mentality of consumption and self destructive tendencies.

youtube.com/watch?v=hSlb1ezRqfA
youtube.com/watch?v=IAXcT5ZRzq8

The genre is going to disappear for a while the same way contemporary rock did in favor of hip hop and electronic music. Only white people with no sense of identity personal identity and who operate on herd mentality will still listen to that shit in a few years. (And black people of course, but they're going to mutate the genre and turn it into something else)

>Almost nobody knows who Bach is
lmao

>black people robbed of their culture and shipped to america hundreds of years ago
>invent jazz
>invent rock and roll
>white people make jazz lame and rock and roll cool for a minute or two
>black people invent hip hop and steal back both jazz and rock through sampling
have any non black, american musicians done anything original?

lol who the fuck is King Bach?
>we wuz Bach n' sheit
>das rite!

>he doesn't know who King Bach is

baka desu senpai

>Almost nobody knows who Bach is
i hate summer

Name 1 (ONE) piece of music that Bach has made that matches the level of popularity and skill of anything that Mozart or Beethoven have made.

Toccata and Fugue in D minor

what would this even prove?

Also, Cello Suite No. 1 in G

He's got you there dude. I just saw this on the main page and Toccata and Fugue in D Minor stands as one of the best classical compositions.

I don't know what that's supposed to be but I'm not going to bother listening to more than 5 seconds of it because I already know it's stolen from the song Back on the Rocks.

because white people are corny.

AHAHAHA holy shit!

jesus christ

That more people know more songs from Mozart and Beethoven than from Bach.

>taking the bait