What's your controversial opinion, and why?

What's your controversial opinion, and why?

Other urls found in this thread:

nature.com/news/animal-rights-activists-wreak-havoc-in-milan-laboratory-1.12847
csmonitor.com/World/Security-Watch/terrorism-security/2015/0113/How-many-Muslim-extremists-are-there-Just-the-facts-please
world.time.com/2013/06/20/extremist-buddhist-monks-fight-oppression-with-violence/
pewforum.org/2013/04/30/the-worlds-muslims-religion-politics-society-beliefs-about-sharia/
quran.com/5
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If they let me breed humans for reserch I could let the rats live, but they don't.

since when did we start caring about rat lives #ratlivesmatter?

there's nothing wrong with pedophilia

Some vegans cunts broke into a uni lab and destroyed everything they had on a Parkinson's disease trial on rats, police eventually gave those fucker the rats because letting them out of the cage fucked all the study. In Milan some years ago.

are you fucking serious?
this has to be bait.

>he thinks this website is just like his favorite subreddit where he just gets to scream ARE U FUCKING KIDDING ME and win the argument
it's not sweetie

Nationalism is as dangerous an idea as communism and fundamentaliat/literalist religion.

then you explain why you think pedophilia is ok.

pineapple pizza are the best

If you claim something is bad, it's up to you to prove it.

to be fair, pedo fag didn't say why he thinks its ok.

thats it. its over everyone.

>for reserc

you didn't explain why it's not ok though, come back when you have something

Getting fucked in the ass and liking it does not make you a cuck.
Also
Traps aren't gay.

not the same guy but, I also think theres nothing wrong with pedophilia(also zoophilia and necrophilia)
I mean the heart wants what the heart wants, theres nothing wrong with it.

alright let me take a crack at it.
-the victims are children, and they are VICTIMS, not just some fleshlight.
-Children cannot consent. (I mean 12 and under when I say children. Though I dont agree with 13-16 either. Especially when the predator is 20+)
-It harms that child for life, which can lead to a whole ordeal of mental problems, possibly making them a future pedophile themselves.
-its honestly disgusting. someone having the thought and urges to fuck a child, rather than someone their own age.
thats just at the top of my head though.

Che did nothing wrong

so if the heart wants to murder all traps, gays, whites, asians, ect, it should be ok because thats what they desire? Even if it gets them off?

The Jews are fine

Get out of here you twisted mother fucker.

>-the victims are children, and they are VICTIMS, not just some fleshlight.
umm why would anyone call someone enjoying something a victim? They definitely enjoy it unless it's rape (and i'm not talking about rape but a consensual activity)

>Children cannot consent.
Says who?

>-It harms that child for life, which can lead to a whole ordeal of mental problems, possibly making them a future pedophile themselves.
You are thinking about rape, not consensual stuff

>-its honestly disgusting. someone having the thought and urges to fuck a child, rather than someone their own age.
That's not an argument.

Children cannot consent.
Often children, particularly young children, are unable to understand the full scope of the decision put before them.
I'm not talking about teens, I'm talking about CHILDREN. From birth to 12 years old.
They CANNOT consent, they don't even know what that means.
If you think that they can, and are ok with sexualizing children, you need to rot in jail.
On top of all that, they don't even know the full spectrum of what sex truly is.
It's pretty clear that a 17 year old knows more what's going on, than a 10 year old, who's getting fucked by a 50 year old.

alright fuck the heart thing.
pedophilia hurts no one(usually, but every relationship is gonna have problems)

*but kids can give consent*

why not? Ive spoken to many 10-14 year olds who are very opinionated and can clarify what they want and dont want.

And 15-17 year olds are having sex anyway, some 30yos not gonna be much different.

*it harms them*

if it harms them its because the paedo hurt them, the same as when a guy beats his wife. its not because of the relationship, its because the guys a fucking cunt.

That Islam is peaceful, its the 0.01% of radicals and the media that give it a shitty rep

>more christians than muslims
>zero christian terrorist attacks

no possible way to defend this

>Children cannot consent.
>i say it therefore it's true
that's not an argument

>They CANNOT consent, they don't even know what that means.
Proofs?

>If you think that they can, and are ok with sexualizing children, you need to rot in jail.
not an argument

>Often children, particularly young children, are unable to understand the full scope of the decision put before them.
What scope? Can you elaborate what is the consequence of say an 11 year old kissing and touching and adult exactly?

>On top of all that, they don't even know the full spectrum of what sex truly is.
So if you tech them what sex is then it's ok is that what you're saying?

hey buddy pal myabe did you forget perhaps about the kkk ?

As a bystander who couldn't care less either way.

The pedo guy definitely has a better grasp of logic and argument.

If I were to argue the pedo I would make these points:

We can assume consent is an abstract concept. If anything consent is the ability to make a judgment on a decision based upon experience and long term consequences.

I think we can all agree that a child is in no position to make such choices be it about sex, financial decisions, diet etc. hence why legally we have guardians to make these choices for them.

I agree that the idea of "long term damage" is probably more of a societal creation than a guarantee. I was diddled by some old bloke when I was about 11 - as far as I'm concerned, these days I just cringe thinking about it and feel sorry for the guy. I'm straight so the whole thing was pretty revolting - now if it had been a woman, I may actually have looked back on it differently - no idea.

I think pedos have a mental disorder, I think it's just a misfiring and exaggeration of the natural attraction to youth that is part of human sexuality, perhaps combined with some kind of mixed up parental urges made sexual.

I think stigmatising pedos doesn't help the issue - it also creates stupid situations like teenage boys being put in prison for having sex with a girl a year younger than them.

Personally, I think it should be considered a mental illness and treated accordingly.

I find the whole thing vile but the witch hunt of pedos just seems really ape like and moronic.

>Crusades
>Inquisition
These happened under christian rule. Also remember it was literally Christians and Jews who crucified Jesus. Which support my argument of a small percentage of radicals.

Also, can I say that the people who get into terrorism have been living in places attacked and bombed and fucked by the US for over 30 years.

Im not justifying what they do, it's not ok, but that seems to be a factor no one considers. When your home is blown to shit for your whole life by some unseen government, no peacful faith can keep you from justifying that it's death is the right course of action.

>if it harms them its because the paedo hurt them, the same as when a guy beats his wife. its not because of the relationship, its because the guys a fucking cunt.
this, anti-pedos conflate violent abusers with people engaged in a consensual mutually pleasurable activity.

I know, right?
>hurr durr you can't let ethics get in the way of scientific progress
>GOOD LORD WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO THAT BABY
Make up your minds, fags

you have nothing to add
insufferable nigger

I wish ebola killed everyone and spread across the globe tbh

There is literally a vid on youtube of a neutron bomb going off over some poor sods desert town, some arab place, and the whole place looks fucked when this big light in the sky just burns everything.

I think pedophilia is just as homosexuality, people are born that way and can't help it. With the difference that pedos can't act upon their urges without turning into disgusting monstruous pieces of shit for the simple fact that they are attracted to creatures too innocent and immature to be able to give any sort of actual consent, thus acting upon their urges would be leading to a life of trauma, suffering and regret for the victim.

tl;dr: It's not bad as long as you suck it up and keep away from children.

>I think pedos have a mental disorder, I think it's just a misfiring and exaggeration of the natural attraction to youth that is part of human sexuality, perhaps combined with some kind of mixed up parental urges made sexual.

no, pedos like to have sex with people littler than them so they can physically dominate them, push them around and hold them down when they rape them

Honestly Hiroshima and Nagasaki is one of the worst examples of terrorism by definition to have occurred on the face of the planet

if you post memes or pepes your a complete newfag and part of a huge normie crowd of newfags.

Hitler justified the holocaust through christianity. Should a crusade be taken to "wipe the vatican" and all christians for causing 11 million deaths? Shut the fuck up.

People are all about saying sexual preference is not a choice, its built into how you are. They use this to defend ga6 people all the time. But as soon as it comes to pedophiles theyre horrible people who deserve to be thrown in jail, even if they havent done anything.

>So if you tech them what sex is then it's ok is that what you're saying?
this. i've thought this for fucking decades. teach them the basic procedures, safety, have a couple of supervised rounds, then let them go nuts. standard part of the public education system, my tax dollars finally put to good use.

totally NOT the other user you've been arguing with, as if that wasn't clear already.

I don't think people over the age of 65 should be allowed to vote.

Why: As we get older we start to detest change (not all of us mind you) and a lot of the times we'll actively fight it. Society always needs to advance. This wasn't' a problem in the past when you retired and were pretty much dead 5 years later. But now there are loads of people well over the age of 65, and they're slowing progression down because of antiquated views. And we still give these people the power to vote. So we either need to remove their voting ability. Or lower the voting age to 16.

>
>Honestly Hiroshima and Nagasaki is one of the worst examples of terrorism by definition to have occurred on the face of the planet

The Japanese Imperial Army killed more people in the Chinese city of Nanking than died in both Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

If anyone deserved nuking, it was Japan. The U.S. should have nuked Tokyo.

>.01% radical

[citation needed]

You're either a mudslime, an uneducated moron, or an intentionally dishonest religious apologist.

or trolling, in which case gj.

how many pedophiles do you know that were "born that way"?
all the reports I've seen, these pedo's have been abused themselves, making them like that.
not born.
made.

Yes it does and yes they are.

there is nothing wrong with having sex with boys.

because a lot of boys want to have sex with men.

The traditional bombings around japan killed more than the nukes. At the time, Japan didn't actually care about the nukes, since the US was leveling entire cities regardless of the number of bombs used.

"Oh the US used one bomb to do what they've already done 15 times already? Neat."

nature.com/news/animal-rights-activists-wreak-havoc-in-milan-laboratory-1.12847

That isn't true in case anyone cares

It's possible to be made a pedophile. But you can also be born that way. And some people actually think there are WAY more pedophiles than we know about. It's just that a lot of them can function in normal society. Having an attraction to both adults and children, but never really acting on their attraction to children.

But you are right about the molestation thing. Something about being molested stunts your sexual preferences.

>>mfw newfags don't know about Kony 2012

Christianity does the exact same fucking thing you ignorant fuck.

Joseph Kony wants to establish a country under biblical law, for the glory of our lord and saviour jesus christ.

For this reason he's been committing acts of terrorism all over his fucking country.

And another thing: almost all of the victims of Islamist terrorism are Muslims.
Fucking google it you illiterate, inbred, invertebrate.

And the groups that are fighting the terrorists are also mostly Muslim groups.
For example ISIS is getting roflstomped by the Iranians, the Iraqis, the Jordanians, the Syrians, and the Kurds.

All of them are majority Muslim groups.

Plus every reliable estimate of how many Muslims are terrorists puts the number at less than 1%.

Educate yourself.

I agree, what the Japanese did in Nanjing was one of the most disgusting things, but that wasn't the people's fault, that was the government and military's mistake, which the people were punished for (they had no idea that shit was happening)

The same as the German Citizens during the Holocaust, the same as Americans with the crisis in the middle east, the same as muslims when moron terrorists use the religion as an excuse, the same as Christians when some high up priest diddles a kid, and the same as reddit when some autist neckbeard shoots up a school

Abortion is killing a baby but that's a good thing... I'm okay with euthanasing up to 7 year old kids to lessen the burden on society and adoption.

I'm all for pedophiles seeking help, and supporting that help.
But I will never support the sexualizing of children.

The reason people get upset is because they typicially kill the rats after the experiment. Some experiments can kill the rats, but most dont, and they are often euthanized after the study. You could give the rats a decent short life after the study, but no, thats not cost effective, and thats why people complain mostly.

>I think we can all agree that a child is in no position to make such choices be it about sex, financial decisions, diet etc. hence why legally we have guardians to make these choices for them.
So if it's all about intelligence, then a relationship would be OK if the child is shown to be intelligent enough to make decisions related to sex?

>I think pedos have a mental disorder, I think it's just a misfiring and exaggeration of the natural attraction to youth that is part of human sexuality, perhaps combined with some kind of mixed up parental urges made sexual.
>Personally, I think it should be considered a mental illness and treated accordingly.
Not really. I'm not exclusively pedo and am in a relationship with an adult woman, only realized i can be attracted to little girls in my early 20s. Otherwise i'm basically a normie.
I would argue that most men can be attracted to underage girls based on my experience, they are just in denial because we've been conditioned to associate pedo with creep which is a consequence of media highlighting the extreme cases of child abuse while a consensual relationship like a guy in his 20s + a 12 year old girl would go unnoticed because no one would report it or oppose it
Pic related, it was perfectly normal a century ago

Also the idea that pedos have mental problems is based on data from convicted child abuser, rapist, etc. etc. People like me aren't taking into account which creates a sample bias

>I find the whole thing vile but the witch hunt of pedos just seems really ape like and moronic.
Again, it's because your idea is based on what the media highlights and not objective reality

>no, pedos like to have sex with people littler than them so they can physically dominate them, push them around and hold them down when they rape them
umm nope. I don't want that. I'd even say the instincts to protect children amplify the attraction, it's not about dominance

MFW your chart is literally retarded. It has race and religion as different things and they should overlap.

if they're gay and want it then yea. Otherwise it's rape

>Nationalism
>dangerous

Non-American detected

Id say over 70% of the paedos i know( not that i actively search for them) have never even been molested.

they get they sexual erges around age 10, but as they grew up there sexual preferences didn't.

not that poster, but in the abstract it is. Hitler wanted jews removed from society because they upset that natural aryan christian balance. He wrote often about peace between protestants and catholics, because the real problem was the jew. The notion that the jews killed Christ as a reason was as much a thing as the notion that jews were responsible for marxism and all hedonistic social ills.

It was also normal to shit in the streets once upon a time.

>KKK lynched estimated3500 blacks in the last 86 years
>estimated 5000 honor killings every year worldwide in the name of islam.

Consider that Tibet has been under oppressive rule for 65 years but you don't see Buddhist suicide bombers, and NO ONE targeting non-combatants. You'd have to work really hard to justify killing people under the doctrine of bhuddism, can you say the same about islam?

In what way did Christianity inform the decision to drop these two bombs.

they are god damned rat. they shit, they eat, they would eat your eyeballs if they had the chance.

csmonitor.com/World/Security-Watch/terrorism-security/2015/0113/How-many-Muslim-extremists-are-there-Just-the-facts-please
>"While conducting research for a 2014 book he coauthored, "Euro Jihad," he found that Western European intelligence agencies estimated that less than one percent of the Muslim population living within their borders are at risk for becoming radicals."

Not heavy research, and ok it wasnt as low as 0.01%, but still pretty close.

And what do you propose we do with the rest of the non violent ones, hmm?

>zero christian terrorist attacks

The gas chambers are war propaganda and Hitler was basically right.

How is this any different than Christianity?

>I'm all for pedophiles seeking help
Seeking help from what? You haven't showed how a consensual relationship would be bad for anyone

You're missing the point. It's a very recent taboo that was caused by child prostitution and other forms of abuse that was amplified by the media. By itself there's nothing wrong with it

And enslave people. And sacrifice people to the gods.

Pedophiles are fucking trapped with past mentality that because something was acceptable in the past that it should still be acceptable today.

Feminism and ww2 put us in a dark age

Actually there is, as it's been proven that being molested as a child can commonly stunt your sexual growth.

>still pretty close.
Two orders of magnitude is not pretty close.

people feed rats to their pet snakes all the time

Never researched, just spouting...
world.time.com/2013/06/20/extremist-buddhist-monks-fight-oppression-with-violence/

>Actually there is, as it's been proven that being molested as a child can commonly stunt your sexual growth.
[citation needed]

>legit sources

I see no evidence here, so now your number has jumped two decimal points from .01% to something less than 1%. OK.

I agree that most radical islamist attacks are directed at other muslims. I agree that the largest sources for anti terror groups are also muslims.

Would you agree that more death and suffering in the world is done in the name of islam as opposed to any other religion?

I mean TODAY, not throughout history. What is the most dangerous religion today.

For research*

I think bestiality should be legal

Oh? So what immense percentage are you suggesting, hmm? Sorry to dispapoint you with making a mistake, or that the number wasnt in two figures

Pull a single page from their book that allows rape, slavery, or mutilation. I actually studied the quran and bible, and the worst things i can honestly say about islam are the extreme punishments from their law (like for stealing and adultery and homosexuality) and even then most of that doesn't apear in the book itself

And don't just point to that "kill them wherever you find them' line that explicitly refers to soldiers in war times, not civilians, which is more respect than most modern militaries ever gave people (vietnam)

Seriously makes no sense.
One guy dies on a horse cock, now none of us can fuck our bitches?

insanity.

Me (the one who mentioned 0.01%) is a different guy to the one who posted the pie chart

OP, what the fuck have you done asking Sup Forums for their opinion
pandora's autism box is opening

>voting is a stupid waste of time
your opinion is a drop of piss in the ocean, you'll never get to decide any laws, overturn any decrees or enforce your will, just vote on a guy who's voting in another voting. i want power, not being a decimal in a gamble with an unsure outcome

what do you think ghettos and trailerparks are for?

what's the punishment for adultery and apostasy? Stoned to death and plain old killed, right? It's actually the same I think in the old testament for each crime.

There's just one difference. One of those two religions still practices those punishments. It's not a small part of the muslim world that supports these punishments either.

pewforum.org/2013/04/30/the-worlds-muslims-religion-politics-society-beliefs-about-sharia/

I'm going to bed, you're really dumb sir. Or you're a muslim yourself, in which case no wonder you'll sit here and defend it till youre blue in the face. The problem isn't the people who actually blow themselves up on buses, its the legitimately hundreds of millions of muslims who can defend this behavior in deference to their religious text.

youre a fucking idiot.

Sup Forums was good at one point

i think there's something wrong with rape and child predation, but i don't see anything wrong with love.

>implying the right to vote in unconnected to the right to start a political party and get the power you desire

reason?

That page is pretty bullshit and infaltes the original translations to sound worse

That verse about cruxifiction is a command given to the Israelites (from moses), not a part of current islamic law at all. That whole verse recounts what happened in the past thousands of years before islam

quran.com/5
Scroll down to 33

Kindly use an actual translation from now on

No plane hit the Pentagon, because evidences.