Alright Sup Forums I've had enough

Alright Sup Forums I've had enough
>Go to English class
>Normal teacher is gone, he's a huge liberal and preaches multiculturalism, open borders, etc all class long
>Substitute is overweight and older, but seems nice
>Normal teacher has us read outscripts of these very liberal short essays, and has us write a paragraph on why the writer of it is right
>Substitute passes out the essay, today its of a Muslim writing about why multiculturalism and diversity is good
>Substitute teacher must had realized what's going on in this class, and begins to take the essay from a redpilled viewpoint, spins it to how we shouldn't be afraid to speak about religion and our viewpoints in school
>Talks briefly about how a little girl was already molested by a man in a public restroom due to the new bathroom laws
>One girl in the class, Bernie supporter, extremely liberal is silent the whole time, on her phone
>She's usually very outgoing and ranting about Republicans/Trump
>The class generally seems fine, is friendly with the very conservative substitute
>Towards end of class hear her say she's going to tell the school administration and get her fired
>Come home to see this on my facebook feed
>The girl was recording the substitute
>She's going to upload the substitutes information on Facebook
>A couple people claimed that they are going to murder the substitute

What the fuck should I do, Sup Forums? I've fucking had enough of this shit, every single day I listen to these liberals spout their beliefs in school, and the moment the other viewpoint is brought up they get bullied into submission. Pic fucking related. I'll post more of the feed

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NZSzrwch56U
change.org/p/kim-kingery-help-rachel-kingery-get-a-lizard-friend
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>posting what happened in high school today on Sup Forums

Link us to the bitchs profile and we will do the rest

i don't want this girl destroyed, I just want this shit to stop, and save that sub from losing her job

>Rachel King
It's over m8

First amendment Boy. Tell the school authorities that someone threatened to kill a substitute. They'll get suspended, and probably held back considering how close the end of the year is. Defend the subs point of view with first amendment and logic.
But seriously, let us fucking destroy this bitch.

give us the info and we'll make sure she hangs herself before she can try and harras the redpilled ally of Sup Forums

Thats not her full name, the last bit is still blurred out

Seriously please this bitch needs to be taught not to act like this.

UNDERAGE B&

Holy fuck these people can't be real. They are literally the exact thing they protest against, hateful fucking creatures.

Give her name faggot or we can't help

/profile.php?id=100002880476952

Give us the info of this bitch

Rachel Kingsley

Rachel Kingery
Hillcrest High School
Boyfriend is Gavin Ekker, looks like Carl the Cuck.
Listed as gender less on Facebook

Pic related

Destroy her phone or put her in the hospital.

>it's a form of indoctrination and it's illegal

AAAAH

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA FUCKING AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Sometimes you destroy your enemy just like we did in the crusades

C'mon man, you have us all riled up and ready to start a personal crusade. You have to give us the info. If we can't save the sub, we can at least avenge her.

She dug her own grave OP

Jesus Christ, those are some fucking hideous mutants. I seriously wonder why people this ugly don't just kill themselves? Disgusting.

i know right?

Who is the boy? Both look like feminist lesbians to em.

Phone numbers emails try stuff like that. Name and location is good to, we can fuck with her more. Get personal

nice hairline, bro

>THINGSTHATNEVERHAPPENED.JPG

we aren't going to have a choice at some point

it'll be offensive to breathe at the wrong pace if we let things continue like this

>confirmed
is that herpes?

Rachel Kingery is the OP in the pic,

OP fucked up.

Ding ding

>twf i'm not even surprised anymore

Cuckold white knight pussy

>A FUCKING LEAF
they deserve to be destroy. They wanted to fired a teacher who speaks the truth

I just got out of my world religions class where we talked about opression, what cis means, and how discussions are "more" possible than they used to be. This shut must stop. Sargon has the right idea on this one.

Thread Theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=NZSzrwch56U

Jesus Christ, the white race truly needs to die.

teacher sounds like an idiot
students sound like idiots

i'm pretty happy i went to school before the age of social media
in our english lessons we just read books and wrote shitty poetry

The man who said he can murder
Zac Bynes
Works at Native Grill & Wings in Tucson Arizona

>Biomedical
Of course they don't meet the cut to do real Medicine

False
Right.

OP why the fuck do you go to a shitty university? it's like going to a dump and asking why it stinks.

>ginger
>no lips
>ugly as fuck and looks like he's fucking 45 years old
Jesus Christ, these subhumans need to be gassed.

>Ding dinglsey

The hypocrisy in that statement really did get to me

Does she have a twitter?

Stand up for what is right. Do it now or regret the rest of your life.

You call the school administrator and say" You know, for the first time, diversity of ideas was welcome in my english class."

Hinge on that phrase: DIVERSITY OF IDEAS.

You appreciated the diversity of ideas that the sub brought to the class.

I'm so happy I graduated before this toxic poison seeped into our learning facilities.

Can some user post the one with Turkey please?

Uncensored the name of the girl posting it and put it on Sup Forums. Problem solved.

You fucked up her life, lol.

>Tell the school authorities that someone threatened to kill a substitute.

Christ almighty, THIS. call them now. call the police in your town because there is an active threat of murder. be a good citizen.

For fuck's sake, this, so very fucking much this. This is the only real possible advantage of diversity, and if they don't want it then everhthing else falls apart.

Do the American thing.

Shoot up your school.

Ban OP for being a high schooler.

everyone, please support her cause.

change.org/p/kim-kingery-help-rachel-kingery-get-a-lizard-friend

Insufficient exclamation marks

Ayyy

>meme machine
>this is a real person...

I'm a sub in texas and constantly make fun of bernie kids and the district is trying to hire me full time

Fuck that. I'm already lined up to teach college in the fall.

OP, I feel your pain. My English teacher in college is the furthest left person I have ever met. And since its British literature he spends 10 minutes talking about the poems and the rest of time talking about his political stance. Yesterday he said "my friends think I'm trying to turn my students into Marxists"

These children aren't used to not getting their own way.

Contact whoever they're contacting endorsing and praising the sub.

Texas wins again.

Texas just needs to secede and slowly drive out the non-german blood.

Thanks user

I'm an Anglo Texan. Can I stay?

>1: I have no friends

I have no friends
I will have a new friend if I get a lizard
We can
-Eat pasta
-Talk about boys
-Sneak out to innocent and family friendly rootbeer keggers together like normal Idaho teens
-I can hug him
-He can bite me
-I can finally be a normal teenager

:|

So glad I took stupid gen ed classes in 2010 when the curriculum was still somewhat objective and geared towards actual learning. This would make me rage, and I'm a Berncuck STEMfag.

It gets me everytime kek

>She's going to dox a teacher
>It's outrageous she will do this to someone for not having a similar opinion
>Still protects her identity.
Fuck off.

HER BOYFRIEND IS A LEGITIMATE KEK

>indoctrination

This behavior is absolutely unacceptable from a student OP, most schools have rules against unconsenually recording teachers, and some even ban the mention of teachers on social media without explicit permission, if at all.

Go directly to the campus officer before she does, explain everything to him. Trust me, reasonable guys exist and this whore will get whats coming for her.

Violence, raiding, and trolling is not going to help that sub. Only disciplinary action will.

*KEK

Cuck, what the fuck

>2010
>Objective
Nah, but fortunately you missed common core

>Sup Forums is gushing over high school drama
This board is such dogshit

This has successfully rustled my jimmies. There is no escape.

Ho please op, stop with that shit.

It gaves me cancer.

I cannot read some gender retardness anymore.

>What the fuck should I do, Sup Forums?

You know what to do but you're too cowardly to do it like all of us here, which is why there's no point telling you.

You faggots trying to doxx these people and cost them their jobs are just as bad as the people in the thread, you're doing the same thing as them.

if you want them harmed or killed i can make it happen.

just open a vein drip of blood on some paper and burn it , the rest i´ll take care of.

commit to the cause or fuck off like the rest of you weakling humans that im sick and tired of dealing with in this prison that we call earth.

This shows you how the elite has bainwashed this young generation to fight for their cause and all thanks to our parents generation that did nothing to stop it.

We are fucked. Our own people is our enemy.

Oh boy. Sup Forums is having fun again

dude

fucking tell the dean or something about this.

you can get those shitheads expelled top lel

Well, why don't you just join a nationalist movement if you're so upset?

Why was the sub even allowing her to use a phone? When I was in HS your phone would get confiscated for the day or you would be kicked out of class

Censoring her name?

Give us her name, faggot, so we can rek her.

A Bernout commie is trying to get a legitimately good Socratic teacher fired because she got triggered.

Giving cucks like this a taste of their own medicine is exactly what Sup Forums is for.

name and profile already posted

Do a Ukraine thing, like spread your asshole.

It doesn't stop until they are completely destroyed. Take your white knight armor off and give us the details or fuck the fuck off.

ayyy

>child molester assaulted the girl because of the new bathroom laws
>implying the old ones would stop him
you're fucking retarded, your dumb bathroom woman saviour is too, praying for you both to get b&

kek

FUCKING NO

THIS HAS TO STOP

NOW NONWJWJONNWONWNONOWPNOWONONWONWNOONWONW NWO WNOW

so new he doesn't know about the jap overlord's filter