If you're a virgin your opinion on movies is useless

If you're a virgin your opinion on movies is useless.

You can't be missing a major life experience and seriously believe that your opinion is worth anything.

It's like asking a colorblind person about their opinions in art.

How do I lose my virginity?

I get tons of vagina bro

Good thing I had sex 6 years ago then :^)

Art is abstract. It's up to one's interpretation of it.

Well then I guess it's a good thing I fucked your mom.

I guess someone just lost their virginity. Grats.

Now, can i enjoy the movie Spun? I've never done meth.

technically we've all had our penises inside a woman, and that was our mothers. So not only has everyone has sex, but we're incestuous freaks!

>tfw very tight cutie 17 yo gf
>as much fucking as I'd like over the last few months
>wild and intense and kinky stuff
>starting to get bored

What do Sup Forums :(

>you can't say you hate a flick about 4 badly done CGI humanoid turtles eating pizza in the sewers of new york because you've never penetrated a vagina

Good on you for catching on

So many triggered virgins itt lmao

I'm sorry but if you haven't had sex you're basically a child.

>only a loud to have an opinion on movies involving things you have actually experienced

huh

rly maeks u thnk

do romantic stuff instead of sex. try to get to know her on the deepest level

>It's like asking a colorblind person about their opinions on art

You're so fucking dense it blows my mind

Tell stories how virgins were BTFO.

>Drinking with coworker (in his mid 20s)
>He's pretty drunk, tells me he's a virgin
>Instantly lose all respect for the guy
>Next day at work tell boss
>We both laugh
>He gets fired

If you're a virgin and over 16 yo you should unironically KYS.

wat the fuck

reported

blowjobs when they keep suckin after you cum

>find out the office manlet is also a virgin
>whenever he's speaking with a woman I walk up behind him and use his head as an armrest
>mouth "so short" at the girl
>repeat every day until he stops showing up to work

also reported for being a fag

>

>old roommate is lossless virgin
>at first I tread lightly around him, then decide fuck it and start bringing girls home/fucking them loudly
>his MOM approaches me and says how she knows I have a lot of sex, and if I could possibly try to get him laid
>Got no idea how to do that so just continue bringing chicks home while he has to meet them all looking sad

Do you think his mom wants to fug

post pics feg

Now that's definitely illegal

>lossless virgin

>virgin.flac

>colorblind person about their opinions in art
>Beethoven was deaf
check mate boy B)

Bethooven was not deaf you fool, he was hard of hearing. All of his masterpieces were composed before his hearing started to deteriorate.

Kissless, but now I don't wanna change it. Such high fidelity virginity.

Spics, man

Good. These days, movies are degenerate.

>major life experience

Sex is overhyped

I would unironically headbutt your chin and then ask hows the weather up there

>Sex is overhyped

Either you're boring or she's boring or you fuck like the elderly

Honestly I can't tell if it's virgins being bitter over sex or virgins overhyping sex anymore.

Either way, your assertions are baseless.

Sex is unironically the best thing in the world. Seriously I don't know how virgins do it, I get antsy after only two days of not busting a nut in a girl.

>things_that_didn't_happen.evo

you are mean and i hate u

only moronic people enjoy sex more than anything else.

>tfw to intelligent for sex

Madlet detected

nice projecting, virgin

It's actually true. Only then I realized how worthless piece of shit I was.

Had sex once twenty years ago with a fat girl I knew from school. It was the most awkward and unpleasant experience of my life.

I dont get mad. I get even, punk.

No one said they enjoy it "more than anything else"?

But to claim that sex with someone you genuinely love isn't an amazing, probably life-defining experience is just ignorant.

While this is obviously a shitpost to trigger the virgins on this board, there is some truth to this claim

Like I can't take someone criticising a film like the wolf of wall street or love seriously if they've never had sex. Same way I couldn't take someone criticising the secret life of walter mitty seriously if they've never traveled to another country

Some films are so pivotal around certain experiences that if the viewer hasn't had any interaction with that theme then they couldn't possibly relate in the necessary way

Normalfag masterrace reporting in

Reminder that only 15% of people are still virgins by age 21

>no one is claiming...
>Sex is unironically the best thing in the world.

>merely pretending

Drugs are better. Then sex. Then getting over 10 (You)'s from a single shitpost.

so true. fapping is leagues better

9th was composed when he was completely deaf. The greatest musical piece ever composed was composed by deaf beethoven.
B
wait for it
T
F
O

Honestly sempai straight sex is boring, but fucking an underage boy is the reason to get out of bed in the morning.

this. Yeah it feels great etc., but it's not that life changing event everyone cracks it up to be. I was surprised how precisely it met the expectations I'd gotten from watching homemade pr0n.

Loads of things are better than any of that.

Hell, a good game of golf is better. That perfect tackle in a football game is better. Driving a Porsche or other sports car fast is better.

All of these are more lasting as well.

>I can't take someone seriously who criticizes Star Wars without ever having been to Tattooine or having dealt with the galactic empire

>tfw selfish and only feel like spending my free time alone
>tfw I feel genuinely happy on my own and have cut girls off since I got tired of them taking up my free time

Am I bad person

You're just a faggot for seeking validation on Sup Forums. You're probably not even selfish just shy and your precious free time is fucking boring if you're spending it here

>missing the point
Star wars is an adventure film with war in the background
So I wouldn't take someone's criticisms seriously if they had never enjoyed the sense of adventure or if they were completely unaware to what war actually consists of and what causes it

I don't spend most of my free time here but I see your point

Only one thing left to do.

Open up your relationship and watch her get breed by a big black bull.

Your standards certainly change from the practical to the academic in the case of war.

Your eyes wouldn't happen to be brown, would they?

>So I wouldn't take someone's criticisms seriously if they had never enjoyed the sense of adventure or if they were completely unaware to what war actually consists of and what causes it
>but you don't have to have actually been to war
>yet you actually have to have had sex and it doesn't count watching videos of it, knowing what it's about and fapping
nice double standard

I'm guessing you literally JUST lost your virginity, it's okay. After my first time smoking I acted like such a douchebag pothead.

>I act like a faggot so everyone else must too

Is there a name for this meme?

So, I think there's a difference, not because it's war but because of how it deals with the subject matter

So let's go back to sex since it's easier with this
TWOWS treats sex as this constant background thing that he's always engaged in and provides a lot of his motivation. If you've never had sex, I don't see how you could possibly understand the character, what drives him and the world he's surrounded by
But if you take something like Scott Pilgrim, you don't need to have had sex or even a relationship to understand Scott. You've simply got to understand what it's like to be an insecure teenager. Most coming-of-age films are similar.

So take a film like the Hurt Locker or Saving Private Ryan, you don't need to have been in a war to understand them because the entire point of the film is showing you what war is really like. I can't think of a single film that assumes the viewer would know what it was like to be in war. I'd say classical war films of the 50s, but they romanticise it too much.

A handy rule of thumb is that you'll never need more experience than the director and the director always aims to make accessible as possible films. Stone's been to war, but again Platoon was more about the unknown brutality of war

But with Platoon you need to know basic history behind the vietnam war and the political climate. With most ww2 films, you need to know who Hitler is and the backstory since they rarely explain all that

tldr; whether or not you need the exact experience depends on how the film portrays it. Does the film expect the audience to have experienced it and rely on their experience to understand the characters or not?

>Seriously I don't know how virgins do it

I dunno I guess I'm just pretty great i reckon