Sup Sup Forums, i found an iphone. No SIM, 6 digit code on it. Probably some chicks, if it has wins i can post it...

Sup Sup Forums, i found an iphone. No SIM, 6 digit code on it. Probably some chicks, if it has wins i can post it. How can I unlock it? Pic related.

Give it back tyrone

You can't, even US gov had a hard time

Use a screwdriver, smash the fucker to bits.

Not an apple fan either. We tried to contact, but its locked,and no sim as i said. And im not going to give it to authorities,fuckers would just pocket it all the same

It's pretty hard to do it with all the updates apple is putting out, you could wipe it and use it but then it'll just be an empty phone

Empty as in no OS,or empty as no content? Because thats okay just the same, good for a backup phone.

You can't.
Even if you erase the phone it will be iCloud locked(unless its owner purposely disabled find my iPhone)

You should put a SIM in it and tell Siri "call my mom" or something to return it, as it is pretty fucking useless as it is.

Camt even do that, as we arent an english country,its my second language. So Siri is not really useful,suppose. I also have no experience with Iphones,so im not sure how. As it had no SIM i suspect they didnt use it for calling, however weird that is.

>Use Screwdriver
>Smash phone
Wrong tool?

Google how to reset it. If you do it before the person locks it with icloud, you're golden.

Also, go on google and check if the phone is blacklisted. You can find sites where you enter the imei or sn number (on the back of the phone) and it tells you if it's blacklisted. It gets on that list when the person calls the company and says it has been lost or stolen. Once you're there, you won't been able to use the phone with any company of your country, and sometimes, it will be locked in other countries because the carriers have mutual deals.

Tldr:

Reset ASAP
Check if blacklisted

If Siri in English you can correct and change the last command by pressing on it, try replacing my mom with mother or father in your language.
If Siri isn't in English, tell it in your language to "call mother".
If there is no Siri, nothing that you can do.

If you care about it enough of course.

buena suerte

Nooot really. Honestly id keep it or sell it,im a poorfag. Otherwise god knows,ill get a cable for it tonight and attempt my grande break in. Iphonefag friend says itd impossible,but fuck that guy. Wish me luck, Sup Forumsros. If anyone has a suggedtion,id be glad to hear. Again,if it has wins,ill dump.

I heard that if you flash some chip with an unused ID you can bypass iCloud lock. But it requires a lot of skill and expensive equipment to do that.
There is no way you can unlock it

Yeah, its not that important, thats a shit ton of money to do. Thanks anyways!

Well i Got some Software to Bypass Admin pws in Windows and Linux (bootable from stick). That way i can acess the Files Stored on the system. Maybe you can find a way to look into its Filesystem before you reset it.

Reformat it, then call applecare and act dumb. Surely they can get back in

Where to get that?

I dont really remember where i got it, i Guess i stumbled upon It when i was making a diagnostics CD for work. Try googling ubcd. Thats a collection of usefull tools

See

/thread

Also, there is a way to hard reset it with the buttons only. Just look on Youtube. You gotta act fast, before she uses icloud to lock it... if she didn't do it already.