>best girl
>stupid slut who'll cheat on you with Chad Kajicock first chance she gets

nope.

who's this sperm worm?

>t.mad toiletfag

Go to films not film school

>I have mommy issues therefore I fuck my mom: the post

Wow check out the cucks who got triggered by facts

Do you think you could compete with Chad Kajicock? Considering how emotional you two got when faced with facts, I doubt it. Asuka likes mature men, not manbabies.

Follow your leader Reifag

You again?

Damn boy I never even said which girl I like. Maybe you really aren't mature enough to compete with Chad Kajicock for Asuka's affections. How sad!

If he's anything like me, maybe he's into Misato?

>the only chance I have to get laid is with a mass produced rotting clone of my mom

Jesus Christ JUST

It's a known fact that the only people who get triggered by best girl are Reifags

instagram.com/acidjazzsinger/

So how are you going to compete with Chad Kajicock? Asuka would rather date a mature older man like Kaji than a manbaby who spouts memes and throws tantrums when he hears facts he doesn't like. You're not gonna get to spout memes and constantly change the subject with him.

Not triggered fampai, just relaying facts about the show in a dispassionate fashion. Did you not watch NGE or did you just close your eyes and mute the ep when Asuka would start creaming all over Kaji?

bro I'd beat Kaji to death, his watermelons have nothing on my cucumber

Why do they even bother to try start threads with Asuka pictures, but ask to discuss non asuka things