Eat it Liberal cucks

Eat it Liberal cucks

10sineoutreach.org/donald-trump-makes-america-great-again

You are a fucking idiot

what's the flaw you see in this?

This is the real cringe thread

What the fuck kind of psychopathic motherfucker are you

one who does a lot of research. What kind of psychopath mother fucker are you?

One who dose more research because anyone who reads a single sentenece of the elphebet knows you area a fucking mongoloif retard. u fucking redneck racist motherfuerk. im not black. no no oy bey no iom not a nigger. i would swear it on soething but what does that mean? i mean seriously. come on. swearing? ur fucking ridiculous. lets talk about that instead. thats somethihng e can get along with. remember the feeling of drinking a good beer on a night? like purple haze.

mah dude you got sum purple haze?

yaaa dood its like wow like mind brain its like freaky weaky deaky

Yeah. You're the guy calling people idiots. You're a joke.

dawg i remember this one time ihad leik fourty purples hazes and i was all stumbly straight born slippy and got up on tha mazerati and just boof boof all up on it

the joke... is in your hands

Thuis one time i had like seven purple hazes and i was boopty poopty boop and so i went to toilet and poopty poopted and then i had to vomit while i was poopty so i grabbde the trash can and i was so fuckin sick nad leaky from all my digestive escape holes in my body like it was some massive controlf that was loss so lack of control is anotehr way to putt it i

Hey faggot, (((drumpf))) works for the kikes! We, the far right don't support (((him))) anymore.

hey cuck, (((I))) looks like your mom's vagina with like a whole lot of meat flaps and stuff but that's okay because (((i))) would still love to eat her out. I don't care that you don't support Trump. I don't either. However, He's the only one that can save walmart employees

bruu leik i dunn thank we shulda drinnkall thise porple huze i'm startin to blom down on sofa after sofa figurin we be starlight childrens not tonight right nowr go flower hour power sour

LEL

Shit.