Please do your McDonalds surveys and complain about their retarded prices...

please do your McDonalds surveys and complain about their retarded prices... they've literally Raised the price on every breakfast Sandwhich by an entire $1 thanks guys

>being this guy

>doesn't post link

apparently it's £7.07 for 2 big macs and medium fries in mcdonalds here in the UK

>implying I fuckin care

I really wish they'd just bring back the mcskillet. I really unironically liked that burrito.

>eating at mcdonalds

enjoy your cancer

no one cares you fat faggot

try eating some actual food

Stop eating McDonalds

Guess im going to mcdonalds before prison

If only they came looking like that.....

what a whingy fat fuck

>literally eating breakfast at fatdonalds

>wahhh mommy my sandwich is a little smooshed

>they've literally Raised the price on every breakfast Sandwhich by an entire $1
OP, this is Sup Forums, not the Better Homes & Gardens community forums or whatever other online place where old women sit around and talk about coupons you thought it was. Stop boo-hoo'ing about prices and go buy the tasty food from McDonald's that you know is worth the price. Or not. I, we, don't care. Make your own at home and tell yourself "it's better and cost me less." We are not your personal army, and you made the Fry Guys in McDonald Land sad.

fag

Guys, take it easy on OP. He's broke enough that he has to eat at McDonalds, and now he can't even afford to do that! Looks like it's Spam sandwiches now, which sucks (or...whats the Britfag equivalent? Vegemite? Marmalade? Curry-Helper?)

/thread

do you even watch Gordon Ramsay you kike?

It is YOU who are whingy!!!

shit you're right

>can't figure out how to send a complaint on a mcdonald's website

>Curry-Helper
Is the little talking hand on the Curry-Helper boxes still white? Or is it pajeet?

samefag

5 per customer lmao

>limit 5 per customer
Jesus, what kind of fat fuck buys 5 fucking bigmacs?

Do you even math or economics bro?
The combined salary of all the CEO positions at McDonald's is about 45 million and that is generous estimate.

The corporation directly employees about 90,000 people not including privately owned franchises.

The average conservative annual cost of health insurance is roughly $2500

Do the math yourself but if you were to stop paying the CEOs all together that's about $500 per employee annually.

About 2000 short of covering insurance let alone accommodating a raise.

Do you idiots ever think before you spew your bullshit

Mom, dad, 3 kids...

I bet your dick is tiny.

Intelligent response

Wouldn't that be 5 customers?

I KNOW your dick is tiny.

>samefag
Nope.

Wow nice comeback buddy

SAGE!

Thanks friend

I'm lovin' it!

>I'm lovin' it!
Nigger detected. That entire "I'm lovin' it" ebonic marketing initiative, with the accompanying jingle, was aimed at niggers. McDonald Land and its inhabitants were considered too white.
Yet what do people complain about?
>Egg McMuffin went up in price by a whole dollar!

How about learning how to cook breakfast sandwiches yourself and not be a incompetent lard ass who depends on complete strangers that are most likely niggers and beaners who hate their job and prepare your food with unwashed hands after defecating and urinating without washing hands and putting spit, boogers, pubes, and jizz into your precious breakfast sandwiches?