Apple Airpods

I was considering buying airpods (I know the circlejerk is that Apple is garbage) but they seem pretty good looking and reviews say they have decent sound quality. Any suggestions on alternative headphones or earbuds for wearing around?

Other urls found in this thread:

head-fi.org/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nope the fact you want these pieces of shit that aren't geared towards sound quality but rather another money grub for apple after they removed the 3.5 mm port says enough about you that you won't care about or appreciate better headphones so i say go for it

Shure se215, kz ate, go ask Sup Forums they have a headphone thread up all the time

I have a pair, in simple they sound great and are extrwamly convinet, cause of this I've actually find myself listening to more music cause of how casually I can just pop them in.

Also after using this wires seem odd and dumb.

Don't get jay birds which are also "wireless" cause that stupid wife hanging around or even when strapped around your head is annoying and gets tangled sometimes. Oh and there bassy as hell unlike the AirPods that are more clear.

Sound quality wise with that money you can get way better sounding headphones that's true, but personally the convince is Day and night espiecally when in the go.

>airpods
>sound great
Have you even listened to anything with decent sound quality? Literally anything will blow these pieces of shit out of the water.

I said in the post I knew what the circlejerk was you don't have to repeat it

what is so convenient about them? they seem so easy to lose and other in earheadphones stash just as easy. i prefer over ear headphones so on the go i can wear them around my neck for temporary storage but i get bothered less wearing them than with in ear. and sound quality should probably be the most important factor to anyone on this board

yeah but you also said the sound quality was "decent" so i assumed you were that special type of pleb and might need it rephrased for you. if you want "decent" quality headphones spend 15 bucks. whats attractive about these other than the fact you can shill apple or lose them easier than other wireless? honestly, no circle jerk, what are the pros?

pros:
> look cool wearing them ie. clout.
>wireless so they are convenient.
cons:
>not as good sound quality as you could probably get for the price
2 pros 1 con?

They sound great for what they are, small wireless on the go fit in your packet sized earbuds. The argument that you can lose them well I mean that's subjective to each person.

Unlike other Bluetooth earbuds this are true wireless and literally all you do is put them in your ear and play music, if that's not convenient then idk man.

Yeah you can wear your big headphones in public walking around campus or the streets but that's too much autismo friendo.

But it's whatever not our money

For home I do use proper headphones that I got for 100 bucks and sound way better (audio technica open back) with a preamP

eh not sure about the looking cool part and cons are easily lost but check out
head-fi.org/
for research and see if they have any recommendations around the same price for consideration. In ear wired is still better than bluetooth at this point for reliability, sound quality, and not needing charging.

autismo friendo is being scared of people looking at you for wearing headphones when literally no one cares. and sound quality is not great but maybe decent at 160 bucks. finally these what the fuck does "true wireless mean". these are still bluetooth you fucking tard. if you have an iphone they sync easy, but don't be a fucking sheep for that marketing bs

not everyone on mu is a total neet, some of us care about public appearance and not looking autistic.

>Ggggeee I hope people don't see my headphones and think oh that kid is listening to music
Well maybe it's just confidence then. Because wearing over ear headphones is in no way autistic or ever been associated with autism. You care about what people think to much. Don't be a beta faggot and let peoples imaginary judgement make your decisions. I literally haven't ever judged people on their headphones except if they are beats

inb4 Normie

wrong thread

has anyone on hear actually used these?

Then buy good looking headphones. Do you know how retarded these look? There's a reason they always have them from the side in advertisements, it looks like you're a gran using ciggies as spacers. If you care so much about how you look, buy some Audioquest NightHawks or Meze 99 Classics. "Uuuu but thats expensive" I thought you wanted good looks and sound, you're gonna cheap out? "Uuuu but that's overhead I want earbuds because I want to pay for things no one sees" Get some Westones or Shure IEMs, or wimp out and get some budget shures. "B-but apple looks good, I dont want to pay for custom westones" you really haven't been to an urban centre in your whole life, have you? The only people who wear these are tech journalists (pic left, god they look retarded) or new money china that wear nothing but off-white and cdg and their entire life revolves around being rich and asian, and we both know which one you're closer to. If you really want that wireless and aren't a pussy get some plantronics pro 2s or bose QCs or Sennheiser momentums. Wireless earbuds are shit because battery, dont fall for them. If you really want the looks only, because it's clear you use music as an accessory, just get some knockoff beatsXs to please the normies you totally interact with.

this user got it right, with great recommendations too. Thanks! only other advice for you is don't be a faggot your whole life and step up your headphone game you fucking apple sheep

the only thing appealing about these are the lack of wire and headband. I get tired of the wire and headband after a few hours. I bought m50's for travel, but I use my home speakers 99% of the time I'm at home watching/listening to things. These seem comfortable but the sound would just be awful and the price is just horrible for tin can apple buds I can get for $7 with the wires

sound quality wasn't what these are going for, but it's still decent

look better than any alternative wireless earbuds

great for jogging/exercise

i don't see how you could lose these unless you're hang gliding or up in a parasail.

If you want wireless light headphones with a good battery, go into a coma for a few years for battery technology to improve. Your best bet for comfy is wired for now for headphones. If you want to go wireless, get IEMs and a BlueAnt Ribbon (and maybe a clamp or something to hold the wire together so it doesnt hang down). 1More Triple Drivers are great, and you can't go wrong with Shure 215s. If you're out and about, the Shures have better isolation, fit, and a detacheable cable, but the 1Mores are generally perceived as having slightly better sound.

Just get some JVC earbuds for fucks sake. Near-identical sound quality for

not if you listen to trap and crunkcore

thanks for the reccomendations and you've completely swayed my opinion. now im stuck between momentum in ears and shure 215s. ive tried earbuds with the over ear wire and i find it annoying but the wiring on the momentums that shoots straight outward looks equally annoying. What is your opinion on this?