Just bought the Voyager box sets. Just breezed over the synopsis. This is going to be the best $220 I've ever spent

Just bought the Voyager box sets. Just breezed over the synopsis. This is going to be the best $220 I've ever spent.

>Dat Maquis and Federation tension
>Dat diverse cast of rookies, non-Starfleet members, holograms, Borg and new aliens
>Dat feeling of isolation and desperation of a crew of lost travelers
>Dat potential for character development and varying relationships among the crew
>Dat development on the Borg that is likely to ensue

This is going to be the best ride through a piece of science-fiction ever. I can't fucking wait!

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/6526848/r
strawpoll.me/5737594/r
youtube.com/watch?v=P3J9JHY0RT0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Not DS9.

You done fucked up, comrade.

learn from this man

all of these points are wrong but voyager was still a comfy show.

It's a shame the Maquis and Federation stuff wasn't done better and longer but lemme tell you this, marathoning all of voyager was a lot more entertaining than doing the same with DS9, I just don't like DS9 even though I watched all of it, yes the war stuff was quite interesting, but it had so few likeable characters and I fucking hated that gay theatrical shit nigger of a commander. Plus it had no qties, kira, dax one and two, bleh. I'll take voyager over ds9 everyday.

Some plebs will think this is bait

cute

>NextGen was a show they wanted to do
>DS9 was a show they wanted to do
>Voyager was a show they had to do

My favorite part of Voyager is that they have an unmentioned technology on the show that turns everything back to the status quo at the end of each episode.

Also lizard janeway sex

>It's a Chakotay episode

E COOTCHIE MOYA

>Some plebs will think this is bait
No, we just think you're a pleb.

Fully agreed. Patrician opinion.

I always thought that people were unfairly harsh on VOY. It has some a few great episodes, and the Doctor is incredible, but it's still the worst trek show overall and by a wide margin.

>it's a "chakotay shares some Native American wisdom about how the white man ruined the tribes" episode

that's a whole lot of comfy user, enjoy. Be sure to watch it from start to finish.

Comfy pasta is comfy.

>I fucking hated that gay theatrical shit nigger of a commander.

>Doesn't like DS9
>Is massive racist
Why am I not surprised?

how is that racist

>the Doctor
>Seven of Nine
>the borg
>tsundere hybrid klingon qt
>rebel Paris

should have got deep space 9 instead

>its a neelix episode

emphasis on gay theatrical then

>not listing the borg first

This is a comfy list right.

>it's a someone posts years old pasta that you forgot about but is actually pretty good episode

>it's a "stuck with the only indian in the universe who can't start a fire by rubbing two sticks together" episode

someone stream star trek beyond pels

>voyager had better looking women than ds9

Chakotay is my favorite Star Trek character. I love his sense of humor.

>Janeway
>Chakotay
>Harry Who
>ruining the Borg after Scorpion

setting up a stream now, give me 25 minutes

Nah this goes up every 3 months or so, fuckwits still get baited tho.

I would if I could, but I can't.

STAND IT

>seven
>VOY borg
>positive things

>it's a "Kes tells them about the Krenim threat long before they reach it but they just forget and get fucked by them anyway" episode

oh boy
you are amazing user
itll be just as fun as last nights suicide squad stream

>tfw computer wasn't working yesterday and missed the suicide squad stream and the comfy RLM milwaukee riot bowl threads

im still triggered

I watched all of TNG, VOY, ENT, and some of TOS.

I never saw a single episode of DS9. Is it watchable?
I dont care to skip episodes, I will watch the entire thing.

Also, is there BD rip? A remaster? Or is it SD?

Voyager was a really scattershot series when it came to quality episodes.
Theres some fun to be had in there
>Its a Paris and Kim shenanigans episode
>Its a holodeck episode
>its that episode where theres literally nothing in space for light years, plunging them into complete darkness and nearly causing 7 to have a breakdown

Some of the characters and arcs got pretty annoying though, and made me want to fast forward through it
>its a Checotay spirit guide episode
>Kess story arc
>Seska story arc

Good shit for the most part though

It took you 5 threads you pathetic faggot

there's a 720 rip out there of all the seasons on pb, it's ok but I like it the least out of all the star treks (disregarding the non-existing ent)

stupid asshole detected

yes

there are ds9 plebs in this thread who will unironically defend
>a gay commander
>a bland security chief
>lesbian kira with ugly nose
>plain jane dax x2
>sandnigger slut male doctor
>gay alien

I think the ferengi and the war are the only good things about ds9, and people doubt voyager is supreme in everyway

Aggressive, adversarial.

Seska was awesome. But I agree Kess was the most boring character on the show and I'm glad they got rid of her.

you sir, are a swine, and you aint my nigga

This always triggers my autisim its wrong, especially the 'importance' column

>Timeline always have to be reversed after altering.
>Janeway's stealing a time machine to send her stupid ship back 20 years earlier.
>Altering thousands of lifes, probably wiping people out of existence that were born after 2377.
>Voyager would have made back anyway.

Its okay when Janeway does it.

Why not call it quits?

I was hoping to see this

pathetic thread maker detected

EMH is the best character.

Neelix, Tuvok and B'Elanna are alright.

You will feel sorry for Harry throughout the entire series

lol

Explain.

weak bait m8, at least the other anons tried

I forgot about Tuvok, jesus christ, now I gotta rewatch all of voyager

You're mistaking autism with intelligence.

is this post bait, cause my post wasn't bait
can you bait someone by implying they are baiting when they're not baiting?

My no1 prob with it. It doesn't take into account first appearances from recurring characters

Anyone who says they prefer Voyager to DS9 is baiting.

Nope it's just autisim, I agree with the ep ratings it just discounts certain important character moments, with the 'importance' rating

Your either bait or have really shit taste, so what's the point in talking to you?

for the (you)s

Hey guys I found the only two DS9 fans in the world, you guys should get to know each other and become friends.

your new at this eh? here's your (you) little buddy

Sup Forums loves ds9 though, mostly because it's a good series overall even if it isn't like any of the others

>your
ARE YOU NEW AT TYPING? HAH

like Sup Forums "loves BVS"? lel

Best episode is the one where it's about the regular enlisted (not officers) crewmen who live in bunks.

wew lad

thats cause its a tuvok episode, the only VOY worth watching

I don't remember that one. Was it the one where Janeway took them all on an away mission and they nearly got her killed due to their incompetence?

Such as?

Watch it.

no they had these useless crewmen, who would have been reassigned if they were back home, but they can't so Tuvok, trains them basically it really is one of the few VOY good ones, even if they just ripped off a TNG ep

>like Sup Forums "loves BVS"? lel

No not like that at all.

25 minutes just passed, has this been a lie

in all seriousness though, they should at least reissue DS9, Voyager and Enterprise in some 50th anniversary package, like they did with TOS and TNG.

Why do you think she was promoted to admiral?

Link will be posted shortly in the real Star Trek thread:

Friendly reminder that Dukat did nothing wrong.

Anyone have one of these for voyager? I'm on season 3 of DS9 saw the 1st 2 episodes of voyager and voyager seems like it would be better to watch, is there any points of crossover in ds9 and voyager at all should i watch them interchangeably?

Paying for a feminist show

I just told you, if you've seen the show you know what I mean, if you haven't why are we talking?

The 'importance column doesn't take into account first appearances by recurring characters,

this isn't an ambiguous statement

/trek/ overwhelmingly prefers DS9 to Voyager.

Citation:
strawpoll.me/6526848/r

Even Enterprise is rated higher than Voyager in these parts.

Citation:
strawpoll.me/5737594/r

>Oh fuck it's a Reginald Barclay episode.

Fuck yeah!

>MFW

Which characters?

why are you responding to underage b8?

Stopped watching after Tuvix

Also that Episode with the Doctor where she literally gives no remorse to the way he is treated by everyone on the shit just because he's a hologram, she even treats him like shit and barely even recognizes him at the end of the episode its fucking bullshit, a Good captain shows empathy this was just a menopausal black dick loving fat whore

I think it's pretty funny that in this run through of the history of Star Trek, they only show a scene from "Threshold" and the finale from Voyager:

youtube.com/watch?v=P3J9JHY0RT0

So much of Voyager was fucking forgettable. DS9 might have been a little soapish at the beginning, but you have to admit the Dominion War and all the political intrigue was so much more interesting than anything Voyager provided (regardless of how some of the battles were a little over the top).

Absolute madcadet.

I'm done with you, unless you can tell me, who Roms wife was first interested in? then I'll answer

I fucking loved Dukat.

He wanted to be respected/appreciated for all the improvements he was trying to make on DS9 and Bajor during the occupation.

But by then it was too late to salvage any type of good terms with them and they hated him regardless.

Also, based Garak.

Tuvix episode broke me in half, first episode to make me cry from any star wars, they way he begs her not to do it, couldnt they take his conscious or something it was literally a new lifeform

Data's Daughter Episode left me a mess for days, I remember watching it while doing homework back in the day and my father looking at me like i was a faget, turned out he was right i suck major cock now, literally sucked my lecturers cock for top grades, feels good

He didn't kill Garak when he had the chance

HEY GUYS REMEMBER THE BORG BABY JANEWAY AND THE DOCTOR SAVED?