Should I pretend to be vegan for a week to get in with this 9/10 sub I've fucked on tinder...

Should I pretend to be vegan for a week to get in with this 9/10 sub I've fucked on tinder? She wants me to go to a vegan place. Tell me vegan facts to help with the date.

Andy Sixx's log is vegan

yes you should, mane

She's vegan, so talk about how global warming could be reversed if we did away with factory farming. That's not true, but it doesn't matter.

You don't need to be vegan to get in with a vegan. Just pretend you're sympathetic to her causes. In fact, not being vegan but willing to go with her and eat all that crap shows you "care".

This

Andy Sixx isn't a vegan so his logs wouldn't be vegan.

Andy Sixx clearly also isn't a plant so any product of him wouldn't be vegan.

/thread

Tell her broccoli tastes like shit. Kidnap her and have a romantic evening at the nearest slaughter house. Guarantee lay

That too.

Vegans can't drink Guinness because it's filtered through sheep guts.

Lots o' shit is filtered with animal-based agents, like wine, most clear juices, some beer brands... Shouldn't matter at a vegan place though.

I dated a vegan for a [very] short time and they won't eat/drink anything that's processed using animal products. Of course, ignorance is bliss and also often times she was willing to overlook the rules.

Part of the difference between vegetarians and vegans.

She knows I care about her views. I've locked that one in but she's fucking passionate about being vegan and changing the word to be vegan. Dam these subs!

So you're in m'doood. Tell her you'd be definitely willing to give it a try but you need more time with her to truly see the error of your ways. In the meantime enjoy your tofu and kale while you're with her and down some meat when you're not.

Cant believe that i am the first one to ask for pics before we help you!

Vegans are allowed to ingest meat anally.. try a well done spicy sausage and use BBQ sauce for lube.

Sure. You will lose weight and feel better. No vegan homo.

However, her incessant ranting about meat eaters will kill your boner anyway.

Fact 90% of people can't hold a vegan diet, they switch back to meat after 4 months.

Scientist have discovered a direct link between our species eating meat and becoming intelligent

Pix

Also meat is tasty.

Hmm yeah I could get my protein from some dry tasteless almonds or some commie shit or a delicious juicy piece of crumbed chicken.

Heck, sometimes I even look at my dog and my mouth waters at the thought of its haunches coming out the oven.