ITT: Unconventional shows/channels that proved to be good, after you gave it a chance

ITT: Unconventional shows/channels that proved to be good, after you gave it a chance.

I'm fairly resistant when it comes to adopting new entertainment. I didn't think much of this when I saw other people post it. But then I finally got over myself, and gave it a chance. Glad I did.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qt7R8hR-tYA
youtube.com/watch?v=_pks8Nb7ETQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

whenever you're ready to start, let us know

Fuck off

Nah senpai, they became shit the moment they started getting preachy. They were alright with the random reactions and what not, but now they're preaching and playing the victim every chance they get and honestly lost touch with what make them good in the first place.

Am I the only person left on the internet who doesn't watch specific youtube "Channels" regularly? I have a YT account to shitpost but I don't subscribe to channels or have playlists or anything of the sort.

>that proved to be good, after you gave it a chance.
They suck now. They used to be funny, but now they're basically who they made fun of (epic ironic pranks in public)

Also they try to be internet warriors with their "calling out scams" shit

Preachy? I dunno about that. I saw a couple videos about getting sued or whatever, but I ignored those because I didn't want to feel down, worrying about that stuff. All the videos I've watched have been nothing but reactions and goofiness.

I'm subscribed to people I like, because it just makes getting their videos easier. And it's not like I watch everything. My mood fluctuates, so I might not be in the mood to watch a channel's video one week. But maybe I'm in the mood for it the next week.
I only have a playlist for music. Because that kind of thing you want to hear again and again.

>Ask Sup Forums if they watch anything that isn't mainstream broadcasts
>0 replies.
Cool community, guys. Glad to be a part of it.

That makes two of us
This pathetic fanwankery over certain YT 'celebrities' is cringe inducing

Oh wow, you caught me. That was totally a sneak to try and get replies. How did you see through such a clever ruse.

How is subscribing to a channel fanwankery?
It's really no different than having a TV channel on your TV. It's just an easy way for you to check to see if anything good is on. That's it. It's only a fanwank kind of thing if you make it that way.

What's really cringe inducing is only using youtube to "shitpost" like the other user admitted to. Who goes to a place for the sole purpose of acting like an asshole?

h3h3 used to be good when it was just Hila filming Ethan reacting to videos. It felt very natural since Ethan was just trying to make Hila laugh, in turn making the audience laugh.

Now it seems like a lot of his reactions are forced because he's just talking to a camera and not a person.

i want to hold that jews noodle arms behind her back and fuck her from behind against a wall standing up until i cum inside her if you know what i mean

>he says as he post on Sup Forums

You need to go back to your home site of Reddit.com

But Jerma's pretty good

his videos were better when he was struggling to make ends meet :/

Everyone who comes to Sup Forums for the sole purpose of acting like an asshole is absolutely cringe inducing.
Wouldn't it be very comfortable for you to believe that the user expressing such an opinion is from reddit? Yes, that would make you feel secure. No true 4channers would say such a thing.

>unconventional
Aren't there a million YouTube channels that only do videos about other YouTube channels and """YouTube drama""" already?

got too big too quick

Damn, apparently his old stuff is gold. I haven't even gotten to that stuff yet. But now I'm thinking about starting from the beginning.

They used to be ruthless to other youtubers but now they always end it with "actually he is a great guy and you should support him" and the call outs of other YTers for their (admittedly cancerous) content.

I just meant "unconventional" in the sense that they aren't on a major network.

new Feist album fucking when????

idubbbztv is literally the best Youtuber right now

agreed. he doesnt need to be a target

>"actually he is a great guy and you should support him"
I've watched like 10 of the new videos, and haven't seen any of that yet. I guess they're cool with Jon Tron or whatever. But other than that, I haven't seen them talking shit, and then turning around and supporting.
Maybe I haven't stumbled upon that video yet.

idubbbz, go to sleep

100% this. I can't even watch the new videos now. Which is a shame because the old ones were fucking gold.
>That fucking cough

she is hot in some weird way, would kiss

somebody get this hothead outta here

>Took all the money from the 'lawsuit' against them and moved to fucking California

Fucking kek literally a conman and he got away with it.

The cough is the only thing that really rubs me the wrong way. I wish he would stop doing that. Does he know how obnoxious it is? Is he doing it ironically?

What's a major network in relation to YouTube? They have 6 million subscribers you know.

its le ironic which is always funny

what lawsuit was that?

they live in new york dumbass

m8 funhaus is rad

I dunno. Don't TV shows get more viewers than youtube videos? h3h3's videos might get 2mil throughout it's lifetime. But a TV show can get 2mil in it's first airing. And then more views in it's subsequent airings. Plus TV shows usually have advertising to attract people, and larger paying sponsors.

I just look at TV like "the industry", and youtube as this alternative thing.

I don't enjoy Let's Plays but I found their channel hilarious youtube.com/watch?v=qt7R8hR-tYA

His reaction videos to all the shitty commercials were great. The Vape Nation video was a change of style but was still pretty good. Everything since has been shit desu

He's 2nd to MDE tbqh, Franku is 3rd.

>Makes money off other people's content literally glorified reaction videos
>Leeches off other people's success aka Jon and Filthyfrank
>Jealous of other people's success so he shit talks them behind their backs and in his videos
>Ask for donations for a 'lawsuit' despite living in New York and making a living off off other people's content.
>Uses the 100k in donations to move to California

Only thing he has ever done that benefitted any community was expose csgo gambling which was already on route to be exposed in the next couple of weeks.

I want more sketches, I like the Hells Kitchen parody and Vape Nation like you said was pretty good.

Their new video was fucking horrible
I guess as a concept it's funny as fuck, just this decrepitude depressed old man showing you how to fucking microwave shit
He's really only funny when he makes fun of scams and SJWS.

Literally the one titled we are being sued

You haven't watched their last video.

He literally makes irrelevant nobodies famous and more successful, you can't hate on that

The people he roasts already have millions of views retard.

i don't watch their shit anymore

>>Ask for donations for a 'lawsuit' despite living in New York and making a living off off other people's content.
Hol up.
New York is notoriously expensive to live in. Are you suggesting that living in new york should have made it relatively easier to afford fighting the lawsuit? That doesn't sound right.

Aside from that, I don't really know anything about the lawsuit. What money did they make? And how do you know they sent it on moving? Or are you just speculating?

They are two ugly jews doing what jews do.

1. Being satirizing, culture-killing kikes
2. Being money hungry, lawsuit-filing heebs
3. Being holier than thou, internet warriors yids

I thought it was funny when he started microwaving his own food. The whole scene by the river had me going.

So far in the past few months they have flown from New York to Las Vegas and back, from New York to Florida and back, and now they're moving out of New York to California. Tell me again how they're not living off of the legal donations people sent them?

>New York is notoriously expensive to live in. Are you suggesting that living in new york should have made it relatively easier to afford fighting the lawsuit? That doesn't sound right.
They have the money to live in a big apartment in New York yet cry for even more internet money to help.

Not all of them
youtube.com/watch?v=_pks8Nb7ETQ

I used to like them but now they just rub me wrong

Taking money from viewers, neither of them having a job, moving from NY to LA on a whim while flying first class

Definitely jews

But they do call out scams

>someone does something while being Jewish
>flat out lie or absurdly exaggerate their negative traits and then say they're typical Jews based on these traits you just imagined for them
>go on Sup Forums and try to claim you're a rational, well-adjusted person and that people should listen to your agenda even though you just proved you're a schizophrenic lunatic pathological liar

I really hope I meet an obvious Sup Forums shitposter in person someday. You're such shitty people that you don't even deserve the luxury of a mental institution.

Their apartment didn't look very big to me.
But in any case, if you assume that they are living within their means, then that would mean a lawsuit to stretch their expenses beyond their means. Hence why they would need more money.

h3h3 and mde are the only youtubers i watch and ever will watch. ive happened across that asian jackass ripoff faggot frank but was only able to laugh at some stupid pink suit on the street everything else is underage garbage from the little ive seen

Same here. I don't care to comment on YouTube though.

>tfw can't watch MDE because Sam Hyde appearane physically grosses me out

Virtue signaling to divert attention away from their own corrupt swindling. Nothing more.

What's the logic in bringing up muh Jews when you just described all successful youtube channels, a tiny minority of them being Jewish?

Are you clinically retarded or just capable of some superhuman compartmentalization of knowledge in your mind? Always wondered this about people who use "logic" like you.

hello my jewish friend

>go to newgrounds
>people spend months creating a quality short for people to watch
>nobody ever knows
>faggot talks in front of camera
>celebrity

JIDF, fuck off.

Go back to somethingawful, you false flagging piece of shit.

Look into how much it costs to rent an apartment in New York. An apartment the size of a fucking broom closet is gonna cost you almost 2 grand a month, maybe more depending on location.

>Sup Forums shitposter projects their own horrible personality and character onto other people

God damn, it's textbook. I lose it whenever I see these posts. Belongs in a fucking comedy skit.

there's such a broad set of channels in this picture that almost everyone is bound to find at least one of them somewhat entertaining.

Couldn't agree more, although he does stick to his ''formula'' of bad unboxings and content cop, they always turn out to be diferent from each other, and when he calls out shit he does it ruthlessly, no faking no sugar-coating, and in this last content cop of his he did admit he was over-analyzing the content, which is what I felt from the start, and was actually kind of funny how he realizes how ridiculous it all was.

>get told
>instead of attempting to change the perception that you're a halfwit, prove them even more right instead

You made these posts because you're Sup Forums landwhales with no arguments and everyone knows that. Back to your daycare schizo containment.

The only non-truth is that I don't think they sued anyone, thinking back. I do remember a video where they said they were thinking of suing someone for a reason I can't remember. The money hungry part still stands though.

see
and
They're the kind of people who would steal your wallet and then help you look for it.

you don't try have an actual arguement with someone who mentions jews on Sup Forums

Nobody's bringing up pol but you pal. Do you lay awake at night, worried a pol poster is lurking in the shadows? Get a grip man also don't expect anymore yous

Plenty of people upload short films and hard work to Youtube but no one cares. It's not the platform, just that people in general just want to watch some asshole gab for an hour.

Those things aren't comparable. As appreciable of an art as animation is, ultimately, an 8 minute short with chuckle worthy gags, can't compare to a weekly output of chuckle worthy commentary.

Take cyanide and happiness for example. They come out with an animated gag every week, and they get millions of views. It's about the amount of content, and consistency. Not about how well you arranged pictures to give the illusion of movement.

>broad set
They all fall under the "le irony" Tim and Eric garbage. "Ironically bad production", "ironically stupid", "ironically unfunny jokes".

>just described pewdiepie and hundreds of thousands of other non-jewish youtubers
>i'ts dajaja jozojoz

Alt-right SJW identified. muh feelings over facts and logic.

kek

Paid shills just got notified of this thread.

He doesn't take himself too seriously nor does he try to act like the moral compass of Youtube. He is always the best part of he Frank collaboration vids because of that.

h3h3 makes humor for a certain type of people if you know what I'm saying...

no thank you only aryan humor for me

>Their apartment doesn't look that big to me
Welcome to big city apartments just look at the prices of apartments in New York,Los Angeles, and San Francisco.

>lawsuit to stretch their expenses
They certainly had enough to move to California just recently maybe because the lawsuit itself would have never made it to court as soon as they dropped the video making it public

I read what you're saying, and it sounds to me that living in New York would really put a strain on their wallet. Hence why they needed money for the lawsuit. And why moving to LA is ultimately a money saving move.

I don't understand your thinking, where just because they live in an expensive area, they must be making a shit ton of money.

this guy (erik aka big money salvia) is pretty amusing

It's Sup Forums logic, they think reasoning means just filling in gaps in knowledge with whatever they want as per whatever agenda they're currently pushing. They're literally just right wing SJWs.

They get 4,099 dollars every month just from Patreon. That more than covers their rent. They get Youtube money easily in the very high 6-digits yearly.

>I read what you're saying, and it sounds to me that living in New York would really put a strain on their wallet. Hence why they needed money for the lawsuit. And why moving to LA is ultimately a money saving move.

They literally already got 100k just from donations alone you retard why would moving from one insanely expensive place to another be a good money saving move jesus christ.

>Welcome to big city apartments just look at the prices of apartments in New York,Los Angeles, and San Francisco.
That was essentially my point. That their apartment isn't big, but it's expensive, because of the area they are in. The other user was trying to paint the picture that they're loaded with wealth, because their apartment is large.

>including baneposting with the rest of that cancer

>I don't understand your thinking, where just because they live in an expensive area, they must be making a shit ton of money.
Because generally expensive areas cost more to live in not just for rent but food aswell
Thats why they are called expensive. Pretty simple.

>LA is ultimately a money saving move

Dude...No, it is not.

That is the whole point. They're flying all over the country and living in the most expensive cities in the country. To live in those expensive cities you have to have the money to afford it. Their Youtube revenue isn't enough to be doing this. They're spending this legal fund that they claimed wouldn't.

LA is less expansive than new york, so I hear. A lot of entertainers live in or around new york, and they all gasp at new york rent prices.

yeah i like them but i couldnt watch more than 1 minute of the video

felt like some idiot child going "cringe!" at some poor sad old man who deserves more sympathy

Can you try to explain why you make this about Jews when the vast majority of Youtubers and people in general benefiting from services like Patreon are not Jewish? There's a very, very simple logical contradiction in the ideas you're pushing which makes people rightfully suspicious that you're an alt-right SJW from Sup Forums. You could clear this up really easily by just explaining your logic since solid logic is verifiable independently of feelings.