Ask someone with a painful-ass ear infection anything

Ask someone with a painful-ass ear infection anything.

Pic unrelated.

Symptoms?

How do you get an ass-ear infection?

Your ass and ear are infected?

pain in my ear lol. Swelling.

Shut the fuck up I can't sleep.

Stop being a faggot, that will help with the pain in the ass

As per the ear infection, do not let them niggers cum in your ears after fucking your ass

Fuck you faggot. I'm all vulnerable and shit and you're just kickin me while im down

welcome to Sup Forums newfriend!

No faggot just because you're on Sup Forums doesn't an you have to be an asshole. Sup Forums isn't some hive mind, it's comprised of lots of people, lots of different people.

plox go back to redd0t

Does the dog have the ear infection?

I don't think so.

Go to a doctor. Something like that won't always go away on its own in a couple days. I had a double ear infection in high school and got my ears drained at the doc. He stuck a little vacuum tube in my canal and drained like an ounce of thick yellow shit out.

post more pupper, faggot

That's good.

I want to see more pics of the dog.

I have one more. His nname's Copper. A Pitbull/Labrador mix.

Forgot image.

Have you been to the doctors?

I went last week and I've got an ear infection too. But had to get my ears syringed first.

If it doesn't start feeling better by tonight I'm going.
I hate hospitals.

More pics, dogs are great.

I don't have many more. I can't take any more pictures because he ate my phone (not joking). Well, a portion of it anyway.

Holy shit..... What kind of DOG IS THIS?

You don't need to go to the hospital for it. A walk-in clinic or your family doc will take care of it.

Where about's are you? I'm in the UK so just got an appointment in the morning and then 2 days later went back to get them syringed and then they gave me drops.

I'm in the good ol' US of A.

I'm 3/4 deaf now from an untreated infection.

because I didn't go to the dr.

it would cost him thousands (literally) in the US to do that.

Better get it looked at OP.

Shit :/ you could try some over the counter stuff. Not sure what pharmacies would stock in the US, but if they've got any kind of drops it might help.

...if you're uninsured.

Hydrogen peroxide in ear, problem solved./ Thread

Won't treat an ear infection.

= perforated eardrum