Currently in the best relationship of my life. Why do I want to cheat?

Currently in the best relationship of my life. Why do I want to cheat?

Because man always craves what he doesn't have. Deal with it faggot.

Because you're a pussy

do not do it
its not fucking worth it

srsly

you're in pursuit of the thrill

Because when you're lonely and not always with the person or trying to fulfill your happiness with them your mind and body will derail and try to find more. It's got to do with human nature wanting what they can't have, the funny thing is even if you sleep with that other person it won't feel as good with the person you love and who nurtures your soul so do what you want but know it's just gonna hurt you!

You need to spread your seeds. It's genetics my dear boy.

Humans aren't meant to be monogamous. It's on our genetics bro.

Im in the same fucking position, i have the BEST GF ever she is a 10/10, amazing ass, hot abs, green eyes, beautiful lips and nose, she ss literally everything that i ever wanted and she really is into me, we have been dating for almost 1 year now, and there is not fucking day i go without thinking that i want to cheat, i actually joined Tinder and have been chatting with a few girls, theres a aprt of me who really wants to fuck another girl, but at the same time i dont want to deal with the guilt and KArma, but the urge is too damn hard to control

manifested into your brain, don't do it though, the guilt will kill you and you will not enjoy it like you think you would.

I see so many threads on here about wanting to cheat. This is the reason I have trouble trusting partners. Are there any loyal faggots

Well loyal faggots, of course not. Loyal men, of course some of them, depends if the woman can provide value to the relationship

These assholes are talking about having a perfect girlfriend YET WANT TO SLEEP WITH OTHER WOMEN. WHY?

his best relationship doesn't imply it's a good one.

Mankind is not meant to be happy

Holy fuck, i thought i was the only one

This

I didn't think I'd be one to even consider cheating, but over a year into this relationship a 10/10 friend that I've had a crush on for years started practically throwing herself at me. I genuinely love the girl I'm with right now, but I get serious FOMO at the thought of passing up the opportunity.

Perfect timing with this thread. I'm 2 years into a relationship and getting ready to propose.

But I've had the strongest urge to cheat. More than I ever had with girlfriends I cared for less.

People say I must not love my GF but I don't feel like theyre related. I love her and would never want to cheat on her or hurt her. But I do want to fuck the cute Asian from work who told me "we should have fun. I won't tell."

I feel like this is a normal thing to feel and you just stay loyal. But I don't really want to. I want to fuck her, and the hippy at the coffee shop, and my Latina friend. I'm sure it won't be good but I just want to.

Me too man. These feelings started now when i'm at uni and pussy is everywhere god damn it. I've been together with my gf for 10 fucking years this summer. It is probably not worth it but i really feel i need a break, i will probably not be able to have a healthy relationship after these feelings anyway. Tough shit

Because it's in our DNA

People desire chaos and drama. Its where the "fun" is thats why. Sin or fallen nature explains it most accurate.

Because you are a fucking piece of shit.

Congrads.

>"People"

Because you are morally weak.
Shut it out user, and become stronker than polyfags.

these two have been around

>Not having willpower enough to deny "genetics"

Pathetic is apparently what you are meant to be.