Sup Forums how do we stop all these kik threads? they are fucked, i go and report all of them but they keep popping up...

Sup Forums how do we stop all these kik threads? they are fucked, i go and report all of them but they keep popping up.. how can we let the cops know so they can catch these guys?

no need to. they are all started by FBI anyway

What KIK threads? And what the hell is this pic?

As if, the last one i went to report had some seriously young pizza and that was posted by the mod of it... How can we get them caught, will their ip or something flag?

you're on the same list as them, pal

the kik chat threads, they are all cp and im sick of reporting them but they need to be stopped

You went to one of the groups?
Kek, enjoy getting raided faggot.

well i dont care about being on the same list, i just keep reporting them. So whatever. how can i find out their details and report them?

Ill get raided for reporting them? i go to all of them and report them. i do it on my real kik too. is that bad?

well none of them are the actual perverts that's done the deed, everything is shared and stuff like that is everywhere.

Dont be dumb, he's not fucked unless he was sharing or dl'ing shit. Or unless they can prove he was actively searching for cp.

But looking at makes you a pedo?

there's about over a thousand of people who go into those groups, thousands from around the world. think about it, getting them all is pointless to the law if they arent getting the real sick fucks

>i do it all on my real kik too
Yes mate, you should expect a police visit. I know a few other faggots have said you will be fine, but thats seriously not true, millions of pedos pretend to be do gooder vigilantes.

Kik threads are known honeypots, Been using google picture recognition since inception.
So retarded you're screaming "Hey feds, I ate your bait 4 times today! Look at me! I'm lurking the same addresses your leaving your bait at, CONSTANTLY!""

I've seen some fuckt shit here, but that picture makes my skin crawl.

Ok, so basically just dont go on themand hope everyone gets done?

Heh yeah, same.

If that were true, most anons would be registered sex offenders.

Simply viewing cp is not necessarily illegal. In fact, name one case of someone getting busted for something that didn't involve dl'ing, sharing or requesting it.

if you dont want to be counted as one of them. if anything the law is only after the people in those videos and the distributors.

If you read the kik Terms of Service that came out about 6 months ago, you would know that you should never use it. It is nothing but a honeypot. I hope those niggers are behind 57 vpns

This is how you get kik pedos keep an eye out in the new threads

Chances are you if you join all those kik groups "just to report them", you're a pedo and you'll get caught too.

RIP PEDO NIGGER

Why would you hope that? I hope every single one of them are going in raw.

I'm using this picture on my steam profile

Being this new

By viewing pictures you are downloading them.

OP's image disturbs me. I know it can be something else but i think it's that fucking psycho man and that poor kid that's making me uncomfy

OP here, to all about the image. I was stalking this weird guy who i thought was a pedo an he was, dobbed into cops anyway, this image is from one of his facebook friends, all the friends he has are all very much the same kinda people

There is a difference as far as the law is concerned. You are not considered to be "in possession" of something by viewing it.

People really need to stop with this meme

The only way for you to have known is if you looked at them.
And since you said "all these" that implies you have seen quite a few of these.
You are a pedo, I DARE you to report it.
You'll just be banned, arrested, thrown in prison and gangbanged by Tyreese and his buddies.
You make me sick.

lol righto, ive reported lots of them and will probably continue too until all those sick cunts are off the streets

Lurkin

Good kitty.