Sleep sucks and waking up sucks too

Sleep sucks and waking up sucks too
So ask someone with Borderline Personality Disorder anything

Ow it's you again, how are things?
Have you visited the waifu thread already?

Ow, and if you want to talk, do you jave discord or anything like that?

I'm doing alright I suppose, nothing much is happening so I'm a little bored
My discord is PsychicBear#0283
I visited the waifu thread but I wasn't really in the mood to talk at the time

I feel you bro, was diagnosed with bipolar depression not too long ago.

Are you getting or have you received treatment?

What did they give you for medicine?

I'm not getting treatment because at the moment things seem to be getting better, but I would like to accelerate it.

Mental illnesses suck man. How long have you been having symptoms for

5 years, you?

For as long as I remember, although the symptoms weren't too bad in childhood. Back then I just had too much anxiety and had trouble with relationships/friendships

How did you manage to get through school with barely any friends? You just hit the books and hopefully got good grades?

Yea basically, I was always top of my class in primary but too anxious to go for any leadership rolls. Nowadays I lack the motivation so my grades have gone straight down.

I have pretty shitty grades because of just total lack of motivation to do anything.
*sigh*

Glad you found a way around that though.

Why you are such a fag?
Why havent killed yourself yet?
Do you know thats not even al real disease?

Is it due to factors outside of your diagnosed disorder, like where you live and people near you?

>implying
Now stop being an edgy 14 yo and kys

No, you kys

N-no u

What do you mean? Me getting good grades initially or me getting bad grades now. The reason I got good grades initially was because when I first went to school, a teacher yelled at me for not paying attention and from that day forth I didn't wanna get yelled at again so I always payed attention. I have good memory so I wouldn't need to study for tests as long as I always payed attention. As for my drop in grades now, that's because
>1. Disorder makes me bored easily cos of my emptiness
>2. No one really encourages me to do good anymore
>3. School isn't teaching me anything new or anything I need to know for my future. I'm considering dropping out and just doing courses for the things I actually want to do. That way I get to skip my last year of bullshit. That will also probably mean I need to get a job though and I'm terrible leaving the house without friend or family with me

Bumping

Sleeping is the only thing i look forward to these days.

This desu

Anybody got any cringy stories?
>Back at primary school I used to like this girl and talk to her on kik everyday with my iPod touch.
>Word got around that I liked her because my best friend at the time couldn't keep his fuckin mouth shut (and to this day that's probably why I got trust issues) and so she found out.
>One day I went over to talk to my best friend and the girl at school and out of the blue she says "I dare you to ask me out user"
>I'm panicking thinkin "shit does she like me or is she just saying that so she can turn me down and make me feel bad"
>A bunch of douche bags overhear and they are like "Oh shit user what are you gunna do"
>My first instinct is not to fuckin do it, but instead run
>I run away like a retard and my best friend follows me
tl;dr Crush indirectly asks me out and I run away from her like the beta I am

I hate sleep because I always get paranoia before bed and then in the morning the worst part of my day is probably waking up because I never have any energy or motivation.

Who is this waifu, she looks like someone everyone but me knows because I don't keep up with anime

Yui from K-On!

I've had a girl that had similar problems than me act as if she liked me, then left and said she thought I was weird and strange