OFFICIAL HOUSTON ROCKETS VS PHOENIX SUNS GAME THREAD

well the rockets are taking care of business so far

>tfw in New Orleans for vacation so can't watch the game

Go Rockets

family related?

no, desu since this is anonymous, im having an affair, i do it every christamsas.

Corey Brewer sucks man

we know

have a merry christmas

Why is Eric Gordon so good?

lots of practice

how long is phoenix's rebuild suppose to be?

Lots of skill

and this season he's put in a lot of effort in trying to stay healthy

what a sequence of events

I didn't expect the suns to be this competitive

They still haven't even started an actual rebuild yet. They don't know how to, they just keep trying to actually win with the few good prime players they have. As a result they keep winning too many games to get good picks but they don't win enough games to make the playoffs.

They need to trade Bledsoe + Knight and embrace a full rebuild. Aim for the #1 pick in the 2017 draft, start all of their young guys and give them as much playing time as possible. They won't though, instead they'll keep Bledsoe and Knight and win 30ish games so they end up with the 5th pick and miss the playoffs. Again.

jammed ball

its the smart thing to do at this point but I don't know the financial situation with the suns gm. I know for the rocket Les felt the team couldn't afford a tanking rebuild based on his finances so he had morey acquire pieces through assets.

a least the team doesn't need capela today

at*

tyson chandler should just retire now

and they're letting the suns back in the game

Nene is actually looking decent today

You should be ashamed of yourself

I don't think that person is here now

HARD3N!!!!

Devin Booker looks fem

I'm not sure why harden is still out there

So I'm not the only person who thinks so

seriously dantoni just sit the starters now

garbage time dunk

better luck next time phoenix

He's the new cute twink shooter. Kyle Korver is too old now, Booker is taking his spot.