Stoner thread: What rolling paper does everyone like using...

Stoner thread: What rolling paper does everyone like using, I use raws and juicy jays and make my own roaches with the raw tips

Also, rate my rolling ability

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uQzjqER3rHs&t=68s
youtube.com/watch?v=TzL-up4ZKgI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How does it feel to be a hindrance on human evolution?

Considering I'm a teacher not too bad

having diddled with little kids he smokes a fat joint and says "breezy knees smell dat cheese"

the fuck is wrong with the tip?

raws master race. i prefer blunts tho

RAW is a shit paper

I like smokin joints, but prefer using a glass bong or pipe: I dont like the idea of smoking paper because of taste, but most importantly, health...
For that reason i only used the thiner non-colored, non-flavored rice papers.
Usually OCB or Smoking blues.
No cardboard on the tip either

I've never been disappointed by the ol' zig zags
Theyre sold everywhere basically too
I'd have to drive a half hour to buy raws so fuck that

Wow an even bigger loser than I thought. You probably tell the kids it's a magical plant that cures everything.

Real talk. Im not a nigger, so I dont smoke blunts. Any kind of tobacco fucks up my lungs. They also take away from the flavor of weed. Joint papers are alright, but not my usual medium. I do about 30 bongs a day and my lungs feel great.

Rizzla with Filters

Volcano vaporizer. Step your game up peasants.

DUDE
WEED
LMAO

DUDE

WEED

LMAO

DUDE!

WEED!

OMG YOU GUYS JUST TROLLED US HARD XD

>They also take away from the flavor of weed
this

>I do about 30 bongs a day
niqqa wut

LMAO

YOU ASSHOLES FUCKED IT UP

DUDE WEED LMAO

OCB Black with filter tips

samefagging is hard ITT

I prefer invisible papers from JaJa, I looked up some toxicity/impurity tests online and it seems good.

I think the burn is better and it's slightly less harsh for me than paper.

They get sticky everywhere you lick so I like to roll one, lick it on the outside and cover it with kief.

No that would be me so let me tell you something kid, weed is a magical plant and it makes everything better.

OP here, I mix my weed with hemp so I don't have to smoke that shitty tobacco, it's so much smoother

Just get an Arizer tower, less than half the costs and the digital temp is free

OCB black filter tip reverse rolled. See the vid...
youtube.com/watch?v=uQzjqER3rHs&t=68s

I like a little bit of tobacco for the kick but I roast my tobacco really well it helps a lot.

Also I usually mix hash and greens and to really get the most out of hash I hear it up and mix it in with tobacco, but I use as little as I need

A 50/50 with unroasted tobacco makes me nauseous af.

hear=heat*

I don't get the hate for tobacco. How the fuck am I supposed to smoke a joint with hash without tobacco.

smoking tobacco with roach is basically inhaling cancer, not that i care just the more you know

well yeah, I'm aware that it's far from healthy, but people keep acting holier than thou because they smoke weed instead of hash and tobacco.

What's wrong with the OP using hemp?

What's wrong with the OP using weed to smoke weed?

trump is for losers

Zig zags. Like a man should.

Honestly.. Raw burns better and taste less like paper.

I don't smoke anymore, I use pic related now because I stoped smoking tobacco and don't want to fall back into the habbit.
Can only recomend. You need only half the weed minus the lung cancer risk.

Finally a good paper, Raw is niggertier

I wouldn't know. Please enlighten me.

I just like to smoke joints.

backwoods

thats like super nigger tier.

or you're just a pussy

and im a nigger

Have some lemon haze and white widow I intend to smoke tomorrow and play witcher 3. All. Day. Long. Can't wait

i've never used a vaporizer

recently started smoking weed again after a 15 or so year absence

spoonfeed me on this vaporizor here because i currently smokoe joints mixed with pipe tobacco, and i'd rather something like this

what all do i need etc

Quit smoking on 4/20 as im hypoglycemic and can't smoke shit because it lowers blood sugers. (Got it from alcohol, a shit diets of 1-2 meals a day and soda aswell)
I miss it but life isn't bad sober i guess, anyways.
Favorite papers are elements, zig zag ultra thin, amd Raw's
No blunts unless its a special flavor and never often
I smoke out of glass, here is a pic of a old zong my sister gave me 3 days ago when i don't even smoke XD. Shit sucks.

It simply cooks the THC out of the weed. I use some cheap table vaporizor and it works fine. It's almost scentless and you don't need much weed at all.

Just grind your weed, put it in the chamber, wait till the temperature is set and inhale the vapor.

Also a grower so im sitting with a new zong, multiple bongs and rigs, and 3 jars of bud with nothing to do with them. Pic is of my sinmint cookies outdoor plants.

How about making food of them? Or oil?

but its natural and no bleach

>Raw is niggertier
Thank you, I don't have a pic but Randy's are God tier papers

Ive made batches of Bho and make bubble hash every year. Its great but it eats through anything that isn't shake.
I have made coconut oil and budder before, not a huge fan of edibles. And with my current condition, Edibles Fuck me hard (numbing in whole body, hot/warming felling in my face, increased heart rate, light headed (not a high), tremors, all together at the same time for hours)

>buys fancy papers
>rolls the twisted end thinner than the cut

>hypoglycemic and can't smoke shit because it lowers blood sugers. (Got it from alcohol, a shit diets of 1-2 meals a day and soda aswell)
How should I avoid this my dude? I don't drink but I usually only eat once a day and do drink some soda. I don't want to give up the green just yet

Arizer V-Tower is shit, the EQ4 is decent if you use DDave mod.

Op is a fag, but juciy jays are not at all fancy

Fuck yeah SinCity. Loving GSC crosses.

>any excuse to spark one
thanks OP. Here's a new addition to your stoner music collection:
>youtube.com/watch?v=TzL-up4ZKgI

here we smoke alot of hashish it's more common then good green, so people mostly roll spliffs.
most used brand here is Smoking black or blue, i use the brown non bleached.

> zig zags
> brother of mine
Zig zags are a fuckin life saver when you live in a small town.

Eating breakfest, cutting down on soda, and generally just don't drink like i did (a pint everyday for atleast 1 year without eating much)
It gets better over time, im 2 and 1/2 months through and it doesnt happen too often anymore. It was giving me them 3× a day a day at first till i followed a youtuber named eric bergs advice. Did his diet plan and feel better slowly everyday. It is rare to happen without alcohol or a pre existing medical condition.

That's true, though

I used to like those blunt wrap brand ones or similar. Where its ground up tobacco pressed into a moist rectangle cigar wrap and filled with a chemical so it smelled and tasted like it, i always got grape. I liked it, but i was young, i got tired of the harshness. Also seemed fake after a while.

I tried zig zags and raws but my issue with all of them is they always burn either uneven or too fast. Inb4 roll them better

I always really like when people ripped open those philly blunts or swishers and just use the inner wrapper to make a new cigar. It took some skill, i didnt know it, but admired it when i did have a chance to smoke it.

Then i found these clear cellophane? Rolling papers. Theyre strong so they dont rip as easy as a zigzag, they burn as slow as a tobacco leaf cigar wrap but without the harshness at all. They came in many sizes and brands. I believe i got something named aleda one time. But any should do.

Of course i realize its probally bad for me to smoke "plastic", but man it was the perfect paper.

Fuck ya! Sin city seeds has always treated me great! Was between these and platinum delights but these sell like wildfire so i decided to pick a pack up, sold out in 20mins though so i barely caught 1 of the last 4 packs on sell at thedankteam.

if you want phil collins to freak you out in odd time signatures listen to Dance on a Volcano, from that same album

They're not cellophane, they're cellulose.

YOu guys smoke a lot of hashish because you grow shit buds.. In the USA we grow the best buds 22% THC on average..

link me a simple setup user? I have nothing at all and no knowledge of what to get

I expect I need a grinder and a vaporizer. Any recommended? Anything else?

Just use a shot glass and sharp scissors, better grinder than any grinder I've used.

Arizer EQ4 is good, or DaVinci IQ if you want something portable.

>a couple houseplants
>im a grower

Thank you

He's right. Couldnt think of it atm

Kek. Look up our hash buddy. And US, cannada and Barcelona are the kings of cannabis, if your talking indoors, there is no difference anywhere if the equipment are the same and genetics are on par.

What set up you guys using in 12/12? I used to run a sealed environment grow room with co2.. I ran 3 1,000W HPS with Raptor Hoods but I been outt he grow game for like over 5 years so I dont know whats new. I used super soil recipe

Been doing it for 8 years user, also, i do grow indoors aswell and have 18 regular plants going now (6 females indoor 12 unsexed outdoors) so yaaa, i would show pics but 2mb limit is a bitch.

Yes I know.. I've grown with beans from over seas from Green HOuse and other breeders..But no one and I mean no one grows better buds than the USA.

>I tried zig zags and raws but my issue with all of them is they always burn either uneven or too fast. Inb4 roll them better

learn to roll better, i use raw and my joints always burn slow and even

I use a grow tent (could fit 8 but i use 6) 2 1000w HPS lighting, super soil (empire builder, perlite, worm castings, bat guano, peruvian sea bird guano, azomite, blood meal, bone meal, fish bone meal, alfalfa meal, kelp meal, and RO water) No liquid feeds though i would invest into liquid compost but i am already lacking on space with nowhere to put it. I get great results.
Pic is my protecter from trouble (.357 ruger GP100) never had to use it yet but thats mostly because i don't trust people to tell them i grow.

OCB also has a no bleach edition.

>rate my rolling ability
awful
just awful

fruity papers are also awful

rizzla blues are best kingies

it looks like you rolled a joint and then wrapped that joint in a flavored paper.

Any ex/current spice smokers here?

2/3 sheet bamboo, no filter

ex smoker here. i use to smoke spice back when it was pretty much just k2. smoked that shit everyday for a year, one day i smoked too much and legit thought i was dying. i havent touched it since

no I'm not a homeless rentboy

Same story here. Never had K2 though, always black mamba & magic dragon

>pic related, the latter