Just coughed up mucus and it had a slight red tint to it, I smoke regularly, am I going to die Sup Forums?

Just coughed up mucus and it had a slight red tint to it, I smoke regularly, am I going to die Sup Forums?

Most likely lung cancer.

AIDS

I have 2-3 nose bleeds in the shower a week. It's normal.

Get some replacement therapy.

When you thought smoking was cool, then found out different.

yup. just like the rest of us.

Smokers bronchitis. I'll pass.

Been trying to quit smoking for a month now .

Wanted to start Monday , smoked Monday
Tried yesterday ,
Smoked yesterday

Today wake up.
No cigarettes in the house , brought all my weed stuff to my brothers house so I wouldn't be tempted.

Really want a fucking cigarette now ffs, how can I get over the cravings

It's not normal.
Am also a smoker. 15 years. Never had it happen.

Go to a doctor instead of asking basement dwelling tweens.

Former smoker, last cig was 6 years ago.

You never stop wanting a cigarette, you just get a little better at saying no every day.

Same here.

My best friend said
>I just quit. One day I just stopped feeling like smoking.

I wish for an epiphany like that.

I'll never quit I think
>feelsbadman

Your friend is the exception not the rule.

Eat lots of chips nigger

What tips and tricks did anons use to stop smoking ?

Your parent's signed your death certificate when you were born faggot.

Chew gum. It gives you something else to do with your mouth and works as an distraction. I can be without a smoke easily but if I get to drinking I'm ready to murder someone for a cigarrette.

What about weed?

Sure, user.
Where, when, how, and why are entirely up in the air though.
>thinks he will live forever if he doesn't smoke.
They really got peeps brainwashed these days, don't they?

Weed if often mixed with tobacco so I doubt it helps too much in quitting. It makes you relaxed and therefore it eases the agitation and nervousness so you may wanna consider brownies.

Do you actually smoke or is it just a pic?

Or are you a sociology student /qualified trying to find what demographic of Sup Forums smokes?

Either way,
See your g.p/doctor asap, yes, 'cos phlegm streaked with blood, could be pollen irritating your throat.
Or , it could be t.b
Have you been around anyone ill?
Night sweats?
Weight loss?

Try those e-cigs, you can titrate the dose of nicotine down to 0, and yes it is still smoking, it is not as bad as cigs they are the frigging worst.
And they smell awful.

Hey bud, ignore everyone else here's why:
I'm a smoker of about two years and I've had this happen especially when I smoke heavily over a long period of time. I have gone to the doctor to get checked for this issue and it's one of three things: pulmonary embolism, lung cancer, or general irritation.

The first two are very life threatening, the third, in my case was quite benign. Chances are it's irritation since there's not a large amount of blood, however, a pulmonary embolism is likely to kill you very very very soon if you don't get it treated asap. You're a free American and a grown ass adult, it's up to you if you want to have the doctors check you out.

Been smoke free for 16 years.

Smoked for over half my life before that.
Once I decided, it was easy to quit. It was the people around me that paid the price.

And replacement therapy - careful with that shit.
I got cravings like a motherfucker. Ate and ate and ate till I was ready to puke and still felt as starved as I was before I started eating.
Then moved on to fapping so much I rubbed the skin off my dick. And still felt horny as shit.

Whatever you use for pleasure, user, make sure you can do an extreme amount of it.

What we need is a place where we can go to feel totally depressed and shat out for about a year. Like massive amounts of depressants and total dienfrancisement. Then, when we emerge, we will have recovered from the mental fucking nicotine does to us.

>smoker of 2 years
I'm a 12 year smoker. He should see a doctor ASAP.

Aren't we all going to die?

>smokes two years
>thinks he's a fucking expert
topkek

Could you technically convert those cravings into exercise?

I've never been fit and would really like to.

Indeed we are but id rather die in my sleep, peacefully, not go through pain and suffering from a disease that eats you up from the inside out....

That's cliché as fuck.

Everyone dies from either cancer or phyical injuries.
We've cured pretty much everything else not genetic or autoimmune.

Unlikely.

We've found out what causes cancer.
>life