2015: pastebin.com/uj27eQhe
2016: pastebin.com/7e3Vv0ap

youtube.com/watch?v=xdOykEJSXIg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qbaIlXPUJ3w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

1st for ded general edition

pft, every general is dying

It's just because of the holidays, r-right Norbro?

Uruguay is elite

some of my best regens are uruguayan

sure :'(

>Tfw you're 5 years older
>You're still waiting for someone to fill the void he left in your heart

If MF isn't going to fill the thread with leafs I might as well I guess

As a warning to anyone thinking about downloading the English lower leagues and playing as a club at the very bottom (23-24 divs deep), fucking stop yourself now. This is the most mind-numbing experience I've ever had in FM; just grinding up through amateur leagues filled with clubs who don't actually sign anybody for at least the first 8 to 10 seasons. For masochists only

Every year I have the great idea to try to make the CL with Queens Park in Scotland. They are always amateur so any time you have a half decent player he gets poached. Always quit a season or two in

Imagine its the same concept but you can't actually sign anyone half good

I have a confession, lads.

The lowest I've managed is the Serie C and that was 4 years ago. I also left after winning promotion in my second season to take over a Serie A side.

Am I a hack?

At least with Queens Park there's a promise of better leagues immediately around the corner and there's a semblance of challenge in being the only amateur club

This is just league after league of non-entity clubs that have empty rosters, but also that I still have to play 20 games against every year

If not for the sense of achievement for actually going through with this shit on top of the world being totally different by the time I get to relevant leagues I'd quit on the spot desu

different strokes for different folks

but then again
>not playing llm
>kys
>wankstain

etc

lads I'm in the last week of the January window and I can't find any players that fit my team and I ran out of alcohol
wat do

Run to the liquor store and buy cheap alcohol, come home and start drinking

Then don't stop

That seems like a lot of work.
I'll go sleep a siesta instead.

Damn it, this webm always makes me want to reload the game back on the comp and play it

>reload
triggered.jpg

>100% attendance for the last 20 games
>Boss, please expand the stadium
>No, we have no reason to :^)
>Boss, the demand is insanely high
>Not a part of our business plan, fuck off ((((^^^:

Can I even play in the Premier League with a 6K stadium?

>It's a referee tries to rig the match but you absolutely btfo the other team

Imagine traveling from Czech Republic to small English village just to see your team get this BTFO. I'm surprised they didn't burn the stadium down.

>Boss, I don't want to do it for free anymore, I was great in the last match
>No discussions until your month-to-month amateur contract ends :^)
>Boss, you are being a prick
>You are acting too unprofessional for an amateur player (^:

>metalist
>czech republic

>metalist
>czech

Fuck, I confused with Mlada Boleslav who were also in my group

easy mistake to make, happens all the time.

thanks olympics

Can I use this offer for leverage? This fucking club needs a new stadium.

I was having a good season and that can't happen.

His career is donezo.

Why are we so dead now lads

I've been lurking for years and never felt sad about the state of the general until recently

Where'd all my favorite tripfriends and their qt regens go

burnout

Do you want to see any of my regens?

Post Grigas

Good choice desu

>17 work rate
True slav desu

It's not much but something needs to keep the thread alive, so have a leaf from my Iceland save in progress

Gave my dad a creampie today

wtf am I doing with my life

I am going to bosman the heck out of this German, lads

can't wait for 31/12

>and I can't find any players that fit my team
use genie bro

Beast physicals

Is there a working crack yet?
Once I get fm working I will participate, I promise

>Send young striker out on loan to Wolves
>Almost at the end of August and he has made 1 sub appearance in 5 games
>Recall and offer out on loan again
>Wolves make an offer stating he will be a valuable first team player

In fairness some teams tend to ease players in and once they see what they can do they start using them more but yeah it is annoying when that happens.
In 17 can't you include a clause for payment when they don't play a loaned guy? Thought I saw that somewhere. Dunno if it will actually make them use a guy more or if it will just be a nice shekels earner though.

I'm on 16.

PARDEW GONE
top kek

Don't care if I got blown out. Managed to get 20 shots off and win possession using one of the worst teams in Africa against the best

Also did it using my retarded formation without any wide players

How do I into tactics lads? I have no idea about formations, roles, or sideline instructions but I really want to learn more about football and enjoy this game

Recommended corner/FK setup?

Honestly trial and error is your friend. If you have something more specific to ask we may be able to help but if you just want a general guide then guidetofootballmanager.com is decent enough but trying to explain tactics for any sport is simply not something that can be done briefly and easily.

Why manage Niger?

My suggestion would be

a) pick a team you are familiar with for your save and players who you have a pretty good grasp on in real life. it is generally recommended to start off with a big club like bayern, real madrid, man city, juventus etc

b) try to figure out what ideology you want your team to adhere to. to start out with it's best to try to emulate the tactics of a particular manager. (wide or narrow? direct or short? flexible or rigid?)

once you figure that out you can do some reading on which player roles and instructions fit best in your ideas and balance things out

The basic is to get a guy with long throws 18+ and with possess long flat bullet throws ppm.

Also, don't sign this guy

Holy fuck , stats on the guy?

Was getting this guy for 10 mil good?

he's fine.

Why is miles so adamant about adding no Chairman mode at all or even a Chairman-Manager mode? I want 100% control of my club, the ticket prices, the stadium, the transfer budget and goals.

To much work and not enough profit.

Not that impressive , imo.

today, we conquer the city

is there any discount on steam right nwo

post result pls.

No =(. I don't think that it will be any discount to FM

sorry was busy cooking

Oxford is Blue White

This guy on youtube is doing an FM17 giveaway. Given his small number of viewers you might have a chance.

youtube.com/watch?v=qbaIlXPUJ3w

Check the description and subscribe to him.

7 on target/7 , I wish my team would play like that.

When another manager declares to press that they're not your "biggest fan" or you're simply shit , wat do? Do you comment back?

Tell him to fuck off.

Be nice to him.

Then shit on him in the post-game press conference if you win.

Literally have 12 players left on my Confederations Cup roster due to injuries and selling players like an idiot. Playing with a grey keeper in the semi-final second leg. Pls help god

Seems a better idea , but holy shit it drives me crazy when someone says that they doesn't like the football I'm "forcing" my team to play. Scumbags

RIP

;_________________________;

>TORRESTORRESTORRESTORRESTORRES

He was a quality player ?

Bump for info about the nationality of the (((FreeAgent))).

Is 2017 worth it?

Well he is 36. He was very good when he was younger.

I'd say no, but I'm not entitled for such advert here.

Play the demo

Here is his stats at his prime.

and he still looks (looked) decent...that's just rotten luck.

>36
>striker
Not much is lost desu. He was a beast but by now you should have a replacement or two lined up. That's probably the end of his career though.

The year or the game?

Game

>game

Spreadsheet manager

He was the second choice striker. This is my first choice, but he has also been out injured for a while.

im still here

7 shots
7 on goals

post your tactics

literally burnout la

it does not happen every match lads

Christmas is coming soon and I feel like making people happy.

Anyone who really wants to play FM 17 but can't afford it? If someone can't play it now because of money issues, I'm happy to buy it for them.

thats so nice man

Fucking have at me

oh man, im literally broke off my ass. id take you up on it if youre serious

i could use a car if you insist

share me your steam my man, or hit me up on skype (some.guy736)

steamname: predicted

>inb4 this is a germany cant buy fm episode

I play almost the same formation , but instead of wingers , I go with 3 strikers. FM12 , tho.

Post if he delivers , lad.