So, who is the master race again?

So, who is the master race again?

(((They))) are

BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

The almighty blacks

"Flacid" (because it's not spelled properly) Length just 9 inches? Black people's flaccid penises reach up to 27 inches on average.

Picture of a black man's flaccid penis provided.

Ok blacks are the master race, so no more welfare or affirmative action.

Enjoy being top dog boss.

This is fake news

If you're going to make shit up, you should do it in a way that's less obvious.

TLDR; OP is a nigger and will be in jail soon

this bait is gettin stale op might need to make up some new stats

Chinese

hurr durr i'm poiting out the bait xd everyone needs to know a black man's penis isn't actually 59551959 inches in lenght!!!! what if someone thinks it's for real??!!?

>people still reply to Sup Forums induced anti semitism threads
>hate jews anyways
>hate Sup Forums
It's been like 2 years now you niggers, no old fags are left around. The only agenda you're pushing is on millenials, good job. I bet you can go influence some special ed classes next.

Hi I'm here.

Rip thread.

Master ace is the race that is the master over the other races. It's simple logic.

I REALLY like this image

>haHa now that hterre is a black person big penis thread i must show everyone my big dick because i am white xddd everyone has to know that black men dont have biggerr dicks than me this is just a biat thread torlorlollol black people don't actuabbly have 19 inch flaccid penises!! To confirm this i'll steal a photo from some alpha because i'm a fat Sup Forums neckbeard with a 1 inch weiner!

The robots that eventually enslave us

I don't hate black people at all, but to be honest they can have a big dick and still worthless to decent white women who cares about hygiene, smell and job.
That's why black men can only get the worst white women, the kind of women who fucks a redneck.
Again, no offense to black people, you're still better than jews.

>uses autist typing to show how much of a non-autist he is
Got news for ya kid

The one that enslaved the other.

But jews were the number 1 black slave trader/owners...

Does that make Arabs the master race?

thanks man,that's exactly what i was going for!

Asians