Sup Forums I'm going to a family party, I wanna start an argument -- how am I doing it?

Sup Forums I'm going to a family party, I wanna start an argument -- how am I doing it?

Other urls found in this thread:

marketwatch.com/story/germany-sees-rise-in-crime-committed-by-migrants-statistics-show-2017-04-25
gatestoneinstitute.org/10284/germany-crime-wave
swr.de/swraktuell/bw/zahl-der-straftaten-von-fluechtlingen-gestiegen/-/id=1622/did=19171092/nid=1622/1k8ny90/index.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Year's_Eve_sexual_assaults_in_Germany
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bring up politics or religion.

>"if you ignore The Holocaust, Hitler had some good ideas"
I actually believe this and it always starts a fight

Yeah he did, actually. Too bad he wanted more and more of Europe maybe Germany wouldn't be cucked today

the fuck? hitler fucking up helped us immensely. we are now a free and rich country. if hitler stayed personal freedom would be extremely limited!

Refuse to eat your vegetables

England flag's backwards.

*Union Jack, I meant.

State that Jesus never existed Christianity was created and controlled by jews

They gonna start arguing over if you have autism or not.

>free and rich

Free of white people and rich with diversity, right goy?

>memes counter reality

>crime and rape statistics aren't reality

Sure thing goy

changing the point now? also what exactly is even your point your trying to say here?

tell em you're a nazi that'll start a fire

>Nazi ring
Just kill yourself

My point is Germany is fucking pathetic and it's people are laughing stocks. Sand niggers flooding in, out breeding you, raping and killing innocents, and you faggots still persecute people when they insult them.

Truly pathetic.

ah, so you don't have a point or arguments, just an opinion that is based on your feelings. gotcha.

>opinion based on feelings
What are you fucking talking about?
Are you saying the rape and crime epidemic isn't pathetic? Your police fearing being called racist for jailing mudshits isn't pathetic? Are you this fucking cucked?

[citation needed]

>rape and crime epidemic
???

marketwatch.com/story/germany-sees-rise-in-crime-committed-by-migrants-statistics-show-2017-04-25

an article isn't a good source especially if it's so short and doesn't give further insight.

Oh OK, heres 3 more of the exact same topic! Let's hope you germanfags aren't so cucked you'll ignore 3 different sources!

gatestoneinstitute.org/10284/germany-crime-wave

swr.de/swraktuell/bw/zahl-der-straftaten-von-fluechtlingen-gestiegen/-/id=1622/did=19171092/nid=1622/1k8ny90/index.html

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Year's_Eve_sexual_assaults_in_Germany

>251k suspects total
>107k of those are non-germans
>25k of those are refugees
from swr. looks like this "crime epidemic", of which there is no talk in the article, is still mainly kept up by germans and germans with migration background.

>Germany Hit by Merkel's Imported Crime Wave
showing something this fucking biased as a source...

i know about cologne, it was awful and since then security has increased.

look i don't like refugees either, i don't like muslims in general. i don't want them here out of sheer self interest but you're a fucking idiot.

more and more of europe? are you retarded?
his idea was to attack poland because ethnic germans were being killed like animals
after wwi germany lost regions (west poland) and got divided from prussia east, most of the people living in those territories were germans
what happened after (gb declaring war and not accepting any peace offer - rudolph hess mission and so on) wasn't hitler's fault and we all know that
if germany has come to this point it's not hitler's fault, his only mistake was losing the war, then germany got enslaved by those damn jews

>I agree with you completely but you're an idiot

Germany is fucked if you are the common man. Even Murka stood up and got trump in. Like him or not, people did the impossible and fought tooth and nail for what they believed in.

I don't see you, or fellow German cucks fighting against the rapefugees.

germany is actually fucking great if you're the common man. much(!) better than america. general healthcare, consumer protection and employee protection are just a couple of the advantages.
also i don't agree with you. your points are exaggerated and based entirely on your feelings. you're legit retarded if you think i'd agree with you.

>my whole point is rapefugees and mudslimes are bad and German cucks are letting them in by the droves
>you say you don't like rapefugees of mudslimes and don't want them in gemany
>says I'm legit retarded if I think you agree with me

Are Germans seriously so retarded they go against their own views just to defend their future 3rd world country?

Im done talking to you, it feels like I'm talking to a fucking pajeet while he defends designated shitting streets. Good fucking luck with your country, you're gonna need it.