Anyone ever fap to a brown girl? Be honest

anyone ever fap to a brown girl? Be honest

No they look nasty. Latinas can be cute though.

so you wouldn't fuck one if you had the chance?

Alliyah from Queen of the Damned. But that's the only one ever. Fuck that was one hot nigger .

High melanin, tatoos and piercings are big turnoffs for me. It's not enough to warrant I'd never fap to a girl with any of those elements in my life. I'm sure I have, even though I can't remember any case specifically.

she was hot!
have you ever fuck a brown chick for real though?

(this chick is arab)

Almost a brown pinoy, almost a chinese, but only actually went that far with caucasians. I know what you're getting at, brown races have a high tendency for standard hot bods.

>brown races have a high tendency for standard hot bods

UHHHHH....NO. THEY ARE LIKE JELLY AND TITS ARE USUALLY LARGE BUT STRETCH MARK CITY. CUNTS SMELL LIKE SHIT TOO.

Yes. Pic related.

thats hot

this is the last chick i fapped to

I honestly gave it a solid effort, OP. Turns out I'm not into horse pussy and my cock is racist so I got soft, then went back to chubby white girls.

Want more of her?

what are you talking about?yes

Canadian Indian

My wife is Hispanic.

ARE THOSE HUMANS OR SPIDER MONKEYS?

FAT BETA CUCK MALES LOVE BROWN SHITS BECAUSE THEIR STANDARDS ARE SO LOW THEY ACTUALLY HAVE A CHANCE.

40% OF CANADA IS INDIAN

damn she looks fine!

does she have any good fap material?

white girls are easy. getting a brown girl is fucking hard. even if you have no money and look like shit a white girl will open her legs for you. good luck doing that with a brown chick.

Most brown chicks will ask you for you credit score and a good level of education. opts out the majority of the trolls here on /b

Not much

She has a nice ass tho

damn

have her in a bikini?

she wears bikinis buy never takes pics

YAWN...OK, SHIT SKIN.
POST A PIC OF YOU AND YOUR "GIRL"? I GUARENTEE ALL GIRLS STAY AWAY FROM YOU.

ANYWAYS, I LIVE IN TORONTO : 60% ARE EITHER INDIAN OR CHINKS. IF YOU ARE WHITE, YOU WILL GET MORE CHINK AND INDIAN PUSSY THAN YOU CARE FOR. FINDING A HOT WHITE GIRL HERE? GOOD FUCKING LUCK. THEY ARE STUCK UP AND FRIGID AF SO WE FUCK MUD RACES, MARRY WHITES.

any other hot brown chicks you want to show off?

from toronto - now a big youtuber

where do you live? here in uk brown girls are known easy and cheap fucks.

can u stop using all caps u fuckin virgin

Yeah, I wake up next to one every day too

you are full of shit. maybe this is how you wish it was... you probably never even seen a naked brown chick in real life... actually im sure you haven't
i hear that but i dont see any pics or any hot uk brown chick exposed anywhere

I live in Toronto too, and its fuckin hard to get Indian chicks. I had only one in my entire life.

so smooth. fuck i want more

vsco? ig? snap? only if you care to share

All the time.

No, but I've facefucked a nigger prostitute. Not pretty but huge tits. Made racist comments the whole time and made her call me "mister". Good times.

DUDE,YOU EVER HEAR OF BRAMPTON,ONTARIO? YOU ARE JUST A CUCK PAKI WHO THINKS THE CHICK HE'S GOING TO BE ARRANGED WITH HASN'T FUCKED 12 WHITE GUYS BEFORE SHE IS GIVEN TO YOU.

DON'T BE FUCKING DENSE: IT'S WELL KNOWN THAT BROWN GIRLS ARE AN EASY FUCK.

figures you had to pay for it. role play where you were a slave owner .... sorry i mean a criminal who historically raped and exploited other human beings.

Are you 12?

Used to fuck one

YOU DON'T LIVE IN TORONTO IDIOT. THE NIGHT CLUBS AND BARS ARE FULL OF SLOPPY DRUNK PAKIS STARVING FOR WHITE DICK.

IF IT'S HARD FOR YOU ,YOU ARE FAT, UGLY , WEIRD OR ALL THREE.

kek......you have a point though

Brown is nearly exclusively my fap material. Most beautiful women on earth have brown skin. Black and white are vastly inferior

Of course I paid, I don't want to have to smooth talk some niggerette in a bar or on tinder

several times before my trip to sri lanka when i fantasized about being raped by brown girl in sri lanka

Why the fuck not

>Black and white are vastly inferior

HI PAKI!!!!

DON'T WORRY ABOUT WHITES OR BLACKS: YOU AIN'T NEVER FUCKING ONE 4" AVG. DICK INDIAN DUDE

lol

well you could have just gone to the next room and fucked your sister. isnt that what you people do?

OH GOD..............YOU SHIT SKINS ARE FUCKING WEIRD.

only on weekdays... this was the weekend

White American reporting in. I am certainly not Paki. I am aware though that beautiful brown goddeses are out of reach so I settled for a red headed angel instead. She's white, obviously, but nobody is perfect.

post more talk less....

unless you are talking about chicks then by all means talk away

yep

OK SHIT SKIN. YOU HAVE US ALL CONVINCED.

nice cock runway

u virgin fuck, this faggot was probably rejected by a fat ugly Indian girl. and now is raging about it. go home and fap to ur mom. thats the only women tits u ever sucked.

Holy shit pls tell me got full body pic of her in that dress

that looks like a village indian brown chick. they are a mixed bag. is that your wife?

my wife is slightly cherokee indian, does that count?

More feet?

not in that dress
that is brown

been with an indonesian girl for 4 years now

THE UGLIEST INDIAN GIRLS ON GET SKINNY 4" COCKED INDIAN MEN. THE PRETTIEST OF YOUR SHIT SKIN GIRLS FUCK 20-230 WHITE MEN THEN GET ARRANGED TO THE WEALTHIER SHIT SKINS ONCE THEY ARE DONE "SCHOOL". DON'T BE MAD BRO.WE ARE THE MASTER RACE.

I had an arab fuck buddy for a while, those bitches love anal... like really love it

you convinced me big boy. and i totally believe you have a big dick.

lmfao
what did she look like

SO DO PERSIANS. THEY FUCKING LOVE IT AND ASK FOR IT OVER VAGINAL.

BUT MAN DO THEY GET FAT FAST. I HAVE NEVER SEEN WOMEN POUND ON THE WEIGHT LIKE THESE SHIT SKINS.

Im white u faggot

Why are you writing in all caps?

Maaaaaaaaaaaybe.

Short, Big tits, Big ass

Kinda small and skinny, nice b-cup tits, bald pussy clean asshole ... hair that reached her belly button

im from europe u moron

WHAT DID SHE LOOK LIKE? HE'S WHITE , SHE'S ARAB,SO SHE WAS PRETTY.

AS I SAID SHIT SKIN: BROWN GIRLS DON'T DREAM OF FUCKING A 4" DICKED CURRY SMELLY CHUBBY INDIAN.

THEY DREAM OF WHAT EVERY SHIT SKIN DREAMS OF. TAKE A GUESS OF WHO THEY THINK OF WHEN THEY ARE UNLUCKY TO END UP WITH YOU SHIT SKINS?

you really hate yourself, don't you? did someone rape your ass without mercy? Would explain the yelling

my god that hot! more

Eww. I would rather have sex with a white man than a disgusting brown girl like that!

MY BRIAN HAS A DAMAGE

LOOK AT THIS BROWN GIRL SHOWING OFF HER "PRIZE". SHE KNOWS IT'S TEMP THOUGH AND THEN BACK TO SMALL DICKED PAKIS.

ANOTHER SHIT SKIN SHOWING OFF HER "PRIZE": THE CUCK BETA WHITE MALE.

BUT WTF CAN SHE DO: SHE AIN'T GETTING BETTER.

Kek i died

IM SUCH A SAD LOSER. WHY WILL NOBODY FUCK ME?

I could read off her all day
lol
seriously should stop talking now. dont make me pull up fucking ugly white chicks. just saying that most of them look like your mom so pipe down

but slightly, like 1/16th. but she's still got that red indian nose and mindset. she'd probably kick your ass before i would, and she's better with a rifle than me. i'm better with a handgun and i hit harder, but that's a guy thing. anyway, she's pretty fucking badass

I shot my load while the made was cleaning the kitchen floor. She didn't say anything just wiped it up and mopped. Mexican I think.

googles "indian women white men" kek

ANOTHER SHT SKIN DEARLY HOLDING ON TO HER PRIZE. SHE'S THINKING : "PLEASE WHITE MAN STAY!!!! I DON'T WANT TO GO BACK TO CURRY SMELLING SMALL DICKED PAKIS"

BUT GUESS WHAT? WHITE MAN CAN'T STAND THE SMELL OF CURRY ANYMORE...

I fucked a brown bitch. Loved her like crazy. Now that I look back at all those moments, she had a nasty pussy

Why does this so much?

oh god i use to fap to her all the time

"YES...I GOT A HOT WHITE MAN....EVEN IF HE IS ARYAN GODESS' SWIFTS SLOPPY SECONDS"

YOUR BEST CAN'T EVEN GET OUR WORST

kek.. caps lock man is funny af