What the fuck happened here?

What the fuck happened here?..

The video is currently unallowed to be watched by PewDiePie himself and it is rumored it had suicide hotlines in it's description. Some say he reacts to his fan killing herself.

Does anyone has a proper info? Doubtfully, since only 4 people saw it, but hey.

Bump for interest

Its... Happening?

Related thread:
Get on this, Sup Forums.

Bump

Jesus fucking christ will you cum gurgling faggots stop sucking on his chode and orbiting him 24/7 the joke that he is has gone stale years ago, literally no one cares except for you

Who the fuck is this, and why should I care?

If OP isnt pewdiepie, then he's falling for this shit hook line and sinker

That's a mystery here, my friend. It's fucking interesting what is going on with the biggest youtuber who got his income cut off. Maybe he went mad and killshimself or quits youtube, leaving suicide hotlines to the most hardcore fans?

Why not fall for some prank or whatever if that's what it is?

Why not live life, user?

Are you one of those faggots who gets really angry when someone goes through the trouble of throwing a surprise party for you?

nope, just a faggot who gets annoyed when people fall for obvious viral marketing ploys. Does no one here remember when he did this before?

What did he do before?

It was equally fun then.

the whole "im quitting youtube thing"
The nazi thing
the im suicidal thing
the fake beef with other content creators

Ah, sorry, BROs, you got PRANKED! It's me, OPewDiePie! I'm here on Sup Forums to promote myself. 52 million subs is not enough, I need grown up neets to watch my videos! Look at the controversy I've made! It took me just 3 minutes to film and 1 second to hide.

Haha, I'm the smartest youtuber. Stay awesome, bros, Maaahaaaaaa!

By the way, in the vid I was just burping for 3 minutes. Yeah. Sorry about that!

>this

The fact that this wasn't everyone's first thought when they saw this bullshit is incredibly disheartening

oooh man i can feel the cancer crawling in my back... hope your happy... you've kill half worlds population with that comment.

Video description gathered from

deleted!

Alright, mystery solves itself.

/thread

The other thread 404d fast

I deleted it. Was there a reason to keep it alive?