I'm tired of paying taxes. Most of you retards don't even know how much of YOUR money the government is taking...

I'm tired of paying taxes. Most of you retards don't even know how much of YOUR money the government is taking. Wake up you idiots and do something about it.

Taxation is theft.

Then set up a nonprofit in Delaware, dipshit.

do you drive on public roads?

The private market can take care of that.

Honestly shut the fuck up. Yes I drive on public roads that were built and paid for 50 years ago. WTF does that question even mean.

But muh roads

Look you fucking retard. Roads are 50 years old but who the fuck you think pays for the upkeep. The building of new bridges and fixing highways are not cheap you fucking pleb.
Next time your going 90 down the freeway and u hit a pothole just remember theres a reason why that pothole didnt kill you.

You think taxation is theft then go live in a country where you dont get taxed simple as that. I own 2 business i pay more taxes then u make in a year you see me complaining?

Shit head fucking clueless faggots

Get a job that pays cash on hand then, you fucking cuck. Take from public services and don't contribute then, nigger.

Don't forget to also not file your yearly tax returns either.

You should complain stupid ass. It's your fucking money!!! So the thousands of dollars the government takes from me and everyone else in this country is to repair potholes? Wake the fuck up. What about sales tax on every fucking thing I buy? What about property tax? What about school tax? It never fucking ends.

What does filing my taxes have to do with anything? You don't know how this works do you? What public service am I using day in and day out that requires my tax dollars? I pay for my water, I pay for my electricity, I pay for my heat, I pay for my house, I pay for my food.

God, you whine too much.

WAHH MUH TAXES

WAHH MUH SHEKELS

WAHH WAHH WAHH

crying like a damn Hillary voter the night of the elections

WAHH WAHH WAHH

Its the infrastructure. Dude are u seriosly retarded.
You pay for water gas food but how does that all get to you. Are you going and huntingyour food and collecting water from wells? No you open a tap and go to the store.
How did that truck supply the store well it drove on that road taxes help maintain.

Hows that big corporation keeping food on the tables and jobs flowing for all these people. Oh a lil help from the government when its in trouble.

How about schools did you go to a private school or public. Public is free (sort of). Whos paying for that?

How about when your house is on fire did you pay the fire man bill? Or when someones breaking into your house. Call 911 sorry your account has been suspended no police are coming.

Seriosly grow the fuck up and pay your god damn taxes you loser

HOLY SHIT YOU JUST SAID PUBLIC SCHOOL IS FREE? Ok I don't need to continue to have this conversation because you obviously have no idea what you are talking about. I just hope you aren't a home owner because if you are and you think public school is free than you really are pathetic.

WAHH

Keep crying bitch nigga.

>It' your fucking money
>Somehow can't use that money to move having assessed all other options
It's more likely to you faggots that we don't know that taxes exist (or don't know to what extent it is that they 'rob' us) than it is that we've understood what they are and what they do for our entire lives and still willingly stay to pay for them.
Protip: you're fucking retarded.
What/whom is this thread even for?

Move where retard? To the mythical land where no one pays taxes? Most of you dickheads here including you have no idea how much of your money is taken. Look at your paycheck dickhead. Good example, government steals money from me every paycheck. I take what's left and buy some food. Guess what, they take more through sales tax. I invest some in the stock market. I sell and make a profit, guess what they take some of that. On and on.

its either public school or private school.
Pick one you can afford. Btw most people can afford public school so i dont know what your blabbing about.

What does being a homeowner have to do with public schooling you idiot.

What about my other points? Ignore them cuz your braindead

And if life is actually so hard for you where you cant afford sales tax on food and your payroll deductions are too much why not work for cash.
You kno how many hard working immigrants are doing this and getting way farther ahead then most people. I even employ a few and i dont hear them complaining.

Your just lazy worthless waste of skin sitting here complaining about society

Its not a mythical land go to any third world country and wait for the tax man to show. Guess what unless you own a business he probably never will

Wake up you idiots and do something about it.

go live somewhere else, kek

and get off my roads while your at it

Ok I'll explain it to you because you are retarded. When you own a home, you pay what's called property tax. That covers the basics, like fire, police, etc. Part of that money also goes to schools. Care to guess how much I pay annually for school tax? I won't tell you because I'm curious if you have any idea how much "free" school costs.

I'm just gonna buy a piece of property with untaxed dollars from selling weed and build a cabin and grow some weed until I die. Gotta play the game until you can get out. Getting multiple loans for that nice car you've always wanted or that new crotch rocket or whatever else it may be, only puts money into the pockets of big banks since your interest rate is so god damn high it'll take years to pay off the interest alone and you're feeling happy and gay because you get to show off your new whatever, that you won't even care about getting dicked because you're so infatuated with your social status. banks loan banks hundreds of millions of dollars for interest rates 1%or lower, but you're okay with n 8-20% interest rate on your house or car or whatever? How is anyone alright with that at all? "the price we pay to live in a civilized society" bullshit, our taxes are paying the administrative leave pays to cops who shoot unarmed civilians and they're going to the NSA's 4.2 billion dollar budget for warrantless wiretapping. Smoke a bowl, eat some caps, take a tab. Take a step back and look at the big picture if you ever get a chance.

It's free to him. To a leftist entitled asshat, he doesn't care where the money comes from, it's "the rich", right and they deserve to pay!

You are a perfect example of what is wrong with the world today. I can afford it, that's not the issue. The issue is, it's not right. It's my money. I have no problem paying taxes, I understand that's a requirement for living in society. My problem is it is too freaking much and they never stop asking for more.

Ok u dumbfuck. I live in canada i pay 2300 bucks a year for my property tax. Everyone does it. That works out to be over 200 bucks a month. Thats a pretty good deal cuz my neighbourhood is nice and safe i graduated from public schools here so i have no problems paying this.
Yeah you gotta pay for services is that a big surprise for your fucking pea brain?

Homey if you are paying 8-20% interest on a loan we got to talk.

The school that teaches your kids to be rule abiding drones that know how to rack up tens of thousands in student loans by the time they're in their 20's so they spend the next 35 years paying it off while working a mediocre job only after doing a free internship in the field they want to work. Yeah, let's give that teaching system our money and maybe things will get better eventually. What's the definition of insanity again? Doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result?

You're Canadian so your opinion is worthless but let me ask you a question anyway. How many years has your property tax gone down?

I have no loans. I have a lot of family and friends in school and graduated and it kills me to see them buried in debt when they wanted an education. I'm not speaking out against schooling period, but I find it rather ridiculous to pay so much money for to get talked at by a tenured prof for 6 or 8 years so you're allowed to teach retards the ABCs

Its going up i live in vancouver houses went from 300k to 1.5 mil here.

Property tax rate has increased here.

Typical american snobbery. My opinion doesnt matter but yours does? Lol

Don't you think just one year taxes would go down? Just once? Example, my town had to buy new school buses this year. Ok they probably could have waited a year or two longer but whatever. So next year, since they won't have to buy buses, taxes will go down right? No, not a chance.

Sure in a perfect world it would.
But trust me the expenses never stop and the costs just goes up and up