To all straight male anons, if you were offered $2000 to have your cock sucked by a gay man, would you do it?

To all straight male anons, if you were offered $2000 to have your cock sucked by a gay man, would you do it?

>STD free gay man
>Guranteed secret

Are you retarded?? I'd accept for 10 bucks or something

Only if this man looks like a woman and has a vagina, while identifying themselves as a man, then yes.

If you don't, you're a fucking idiot.

$2k is about an annual salary in my country so I guess so...
But no homo ok?

Cash on hand, yep.

Hell fucking yeah.
Suck me off twice for 4k. Whatever. Just give me the money.

Fuck off Pajeet, poo in the loo

Dude for 2000 i would be the one doing the sucking

Herherher I am macho Alpha hetero, Gaze are wrong and pussy is all men should want

Yes

duh

eyes closed it all feels the same. unless he has a mustache.

>no homo

if he'd be skinny and pretty enough to pass as a girl

2k would solve many of my urgent problems right now, plus i get to have my dick sucked?

Where do i sign?

Definitely. I'm poor as fuck and need it

Yeah, I'd let him blow me for $2k, shit I'd let him blow me for $50. I mean, the balls won't be touching, it's not even homo.

no, because i don't think OP's really gonna pay up

you all realize you just admitted you would be a whore, right?

now it's just a matter of what price you would accept and what sexual acts you would do for money

you fucking filthy whores

>btw, I"m totally serious. I WILL pay $2,000 to suck your cock. today.

Shut the fuck up Carlos

I'll just send it to your paypal. no sick ducking required. you passed the test.

oh. my. fuck!!!

two pair. dub dubs. checked.

check

are you fucking dumb? I'd do it for $500

checkeding in

filthy whore

no shit nigga It's not like I'm giving the blowjob though that would be different. But yeah 500 is my minimum though any less the guy has to look slightly like a chick.

No because it's wrong in the eyes off god. Would you really risk a life time in heaven for 2000 bucks? It's disgusting and how are you gonna find a good girl with a faggot reputation.

a whore is a whore. you take money for a sex act. whore.

let's put it this way, you pay a chick so that you can lick her pussy. what is she? a whore.

simple. you've got a free get out of jail card. just ask for forgiveness and the sin is gone. haven't you been paying attention in church?

well I'm not denying that, I'd do worse things for higher amounts

The price starts at $2000? Dayum always knew I had a golden clock.

Oh and yes.

You know you could just work out and put on some nice clothes. You could easily get this kinda money doing this kinda stuff on backpage.So what's stoping you?

then the deal is done. now we exchange details

By the same argument,doing any kind of job that another person pays you to do, is still whoring your self out.

I totally would!

2k? Fuck, I'd do it for however much change he had in his pocket.

easiest 2000$ ever lol

Nah i make $2000 every two weeks. I'd do it for $10,000,000.

They all would. Shit most of them would do it for a tenner.

only if that job involves doing sex acts for money

>stupid faggot

$2k for a few minutes of not looking at the person sucking my dick? Done.

I'm 23 and have had a loving girlfriend for 2 years. I've slept with only 17 women in my life.

But I've let two gay guys blow me. I don't regret it at all.

2K AND a blowjob from an STD free gay man? Hell yeah i'd do it. Without question. My only request is that he would suck it in the dark and have no facial hair.... I don't want to see a man blowing me nor do I want to feel any facial hair, that would ruin it for me. End of the day, a mouth is a mouth.

No. I'm straight.
I'm happy for anyone who willingly enjoys this, but it's not for me. Maybe if I was blind folded, unable to hear, and didn't know ahead of time, but I don't want a dude to suck my dick lol

I have a shit job, I'd let it happen for like 50 bucks

yea sure man

A mouth is a mouth

Make it £2000 and you've got a deal.

Only if they swallow

filthy whore

2k is a decent chunk of change.

Would be a definite yes.

Why, you offering?

I would do that for free, if the guy was hot, according to my standards (he must be clean and femminine).

in b4
>to all straight male anons

>Valuing your hetrosexuality for that much

Faggot